Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So my employee had this on my desk this morning...  (Read 2310 times)
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:36:34 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/many-bitcoins-making-sense-exaggerated-inventory-claims/
He seems to think this means strength but I have been telling him this past month in bitcoin has been very fishy...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cdlsrm

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:02:41 PM

https://i.imgur.com/UsylgTC.png

Cut your loose?
3eme

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:27:41 PM

Why are you so desperate to disparage the coin? Mastercard employee?
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:11:45 AM

I don't believe falllling/fewcoins has any employees.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 12:14:09 AM

They're literally creating millions of fake bitcoins to sell to whoever wants to buy them & you don't care right? LOL!
MasterCard is a joke. So is bitcoin. It is fake, a scam, a fraud! All the exchanges are being held up by manipulating coordinated buys. This will not be the case soon when the scammers get exposed. The US government wants nothing to do with these fraud coins or else they would have sold to goldman sachs. Bitcoin is now toxic junk.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 12:15:37 AM

You don't need to believe anything, you've probably only seen a few thousand dollars in your life... I own two businesses that accept bitcoin, we dump everything right to fiat now, we used to hold. The jig is up but you permabulls won't see it even after it hits you like a brick!
g27wr

Activity: 221

I like guns.

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:34:48 AM

You don't need to believe anything, you've probably only seen a few thousand dollars in your life... I own two businesses that accept bitcoin, we dump everything right to fiat now, we used to hold. The jig is up but you permabulls won't see it even after it hits you like a brick!

Why do you continue to spread your hate for Bitcoin? If you hate it that much, isn't it easier for you to just walk away?

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 12:46:52 AM

Why do you continue to spread your hate for Bitcoin? If you hate it that much, isn't it easier for you to just walk away?

Walk away from what? I am involved in the economy daily... probably way more than the last 100 posters who replied to my posts
g27wr

Activity: 221

I like guns.

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:12:54 AM

Walk away from what? I am involved in the economy daily... probably way more than the last 100 posters who replied to my posts

You call Bitcoin fake and a scam. That seems like a good reason to walk away if that's how you feel. Why don't you worry about other things. This board is clearly not the place you belong.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:15:35 AM

You call Bitcoin fake and a scam. That seems like a good reason to walk away if that's how you feel. Why don't you worry about other things. This board is clearly not the place you belong.

its probaly exactly where he belongs, because he gets paid to fud here  Cheesy

the two corporations he owns are probaly the two fud accounts he created  Kiss

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
nicked

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:17:01 AM

They're literally creating millions of fake bitcoins to sell to whoever wants to buy them & you don't care right? LOL!
MasterCard is a joke. So is bitcoin. It is fake, a scam, a fraud! All the exchanges are being held up by manipulating coordinated buys. This will not be the case soon when the scammers get exposed. The US government wants nothing to do with these fraud coins or else they would have sold to goldman sachs. Bitcoin is now toxic junk.
No one is "creating fake bitcoins"! They're just exaggerating how many they have. There's a big difference between the two.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 02:58:40 AM

No one is "creating fake bitcoins"! They're just exaggerating how many they have. There's a big difference between the two.

No difference... They're exaggerating! They're lying! They're selling things they DO NOT HAVE!!!
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:49:29 AM

People exaggerating the number of coins they have and some double counting... multiple brokers counting the coins of large clients. This is what causes the difference.
DustyRah

Activity: 530

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:54:29 AM

What exactly is your point? You want everyone to sell their Bitcoins so you can buy them cheaper? Why not sell off your Bitcoins and never visit this forum again?
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:52:00 AM

I bet he is employer of some master troll that has annoy the forum as goal for some unknown reason.
grappa_barricata

Activity: 154

playing pasta and eating mandolinos

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:59:41 AM

coindesk is 'joke-journalism': do you really believe in just a single thing one of them 'journalists' managed to put together in the time between drinking their frappucino and running for the shithole?

Fortune cannot take away what she has not given.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 06:22:11 AM

What exactly is your point? You want everyone to sell their Bitcoins so you can buy them cheaper? Why not sell off your Bitcoins and never visit this forum again?

I have sold everything. Why don't you buy everything then leave this forum? You obviously can't have a normal conversation so just buy buy buy don't type here
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 06:24:37 AM

People exaggerating the number of coins they have and some double counting... multiple brokers counting the coins of large clients. This is what causes the difference.

Horrible. I can't even bills with these "coins" smh shit is literally useless!

I bet he is employer of some master troll that has annoy the forum as goal for some unknown reason.

As I said many times...
Anyone in NYC looking to spend their bitcoin for alcohol, tobacco, accessories, and also car repair can come check me out
Also check out KlipKeeper.com for another cool product I made for marijuana & cigarette smokers! Enjoy code "KLIPCIG" for 20% off just for my bitcointalk friends  Kiss
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:52:17 PM

Horrible. I can't even bills with these "coins" smh shit is literally useless!

As I said many times...
Anyone in NYC looking to spend their bitcoin for alcohol, tobacco, accessories, and also car repair can come check me out
Also check out KlipKeeper.com for another cool product I made for marijuana & cigarette smokers! Enjoy code "KLIPCIG" for 20% off just for my bitcointalk friends  Kiss

Just checked out your site... lmfao
We sure as hell don't have to worry about you dumping bitcoin straight to fiat, it would take years for you to be able to dump 1 BTC with that junk you are selling.
LMFAO

Your other business is probably just as stupid, seeing you are buying cheap-ass Windows 8 notebooks to run it.

LOL

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:00:22 PM

coindesk is 'joke-journalism': do you really believe in just a single thing one of them 'journalists' managed to put together in the time between drinking their frappucino and running for the shithole?

indeed.

journalist are not ... book-keeper.

so, they do really bad maths ... at the end, like usual people.
bitcoin did not bad maths.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: