Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJam vs BitLending Club  (Read 2365 times)
WestChi (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 01:38:29 AM

I am a longtime P2P investor and I have been investing in Bitcoin P2P for a few months now and I wanted to offer something back to the community.  I did a write-up comparing the two sites and my experiences.  Please let me know what you think and if I missed anything.

http://btcvestor.com/2014/11/22/btcjam-vs-bitlendingclub/
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:29:37 AM

Someone who I know irl, told me that BTCJAM blacklisted their account with no reason, the account wasn't even verified yet and no loans taken ( C Rating ) they took all the documents from the user and all were marked as wrong, but they are the ones that are needed... The user also deposited his own btc to invest in others and BTCJAM is not letting him to withdraw or even to invest in other people loans. I also heard other bad things about BTCJAM, for example...  My friend had over 40 referred people and he did not get the btcjam bonuses so BTCJAM is fishy so I would go for anything other but not btcjam.

P.S. Sorry, just wanted to express my thoughts. Have a nice day.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:18:54 AM

I am a longtime P2P investor and I have been investing in Bitcoin P2P for a few months now and I wanted to offer something back to the community.  I did a write-up comparing the two sites and my experiences.  Please let me know what you think and if I missed anything.

http://btcvestor.com/2014/11/22/btcjam-vs-bitlendingclub/
Thats a nice comparison table you made.
A little correction thou, the Loan Volume as per Nov 15, 2014 you show for BTCjam in BTC is to low, the correct amount of borrowed BTC per the 15 nov was 32 656.81 btc not 21,387.44 BTC that you estimated it at. The current amount the 6 dec is now up to 34 301 BTC for btcjam.
The $8,070,978.36 USD for btcjam in your table was per 31 oct so by the 15 nov the correct amount was around 8 400 000 USD, the last published USD amount is 8 863 000.47 USD per 30 nov.

WestChi (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 03:01:21 PM

@thy Thanks for the information, I will review the sources and get it updated soon.

@DiceChain
Thanks for sharing your friend's experiences, I have not heard of anyone having their BTC refused for withdrawal.  I have heard issues for account banning, some get rectified and some haven't. 

I know there are a few stipulations with the referrals and verification process with minimum investments or loans.  I haven't had any referrals that have met those qualifications, so I can't say for sure.  If I ever do I will definitely investigate further.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:42:57 PM

WestChi it actually looks like BTCjam is counting a bit strange, on the /listings page they have the count for btcamount updated for every loan that gets activated so that one should be most accurate and that one is over 35 000 Bitcoins now but they recently announced on social media that the number was 27 000 Bitcoins so there must be a bug in there numbers somewhere.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:39:10 PM

I have taken 3-4 loans and also paid back. My loan request funded quickly. It really help me to solve my financial issues.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████