Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you consolidate your bitcoins?  (Read 2088 times)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:06:18 AM

As others have said this doesn't really do much, either store your coins offline if it is a large amount, put them in the dark wallet when the stable version comes out ( That's what I'll probably be doing ) or buy one of the many anonymity oriented altcoins that are popping up all over the place if you want something now that's reasonably safe to use.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:07:42 AM

They stay where they arrive in. I let transactions take care of any dust which might've been accumulating. The 0.1 mBTC transaction fee takes care of that too and I have never been asked to provide a bigger fee.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:16:59 AM

If you have a lot of small amounts in different addresses and at one point you send them out, anyway your addresses get linked.
I therefore try to consolidate my bitcoin balances periodically.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: