Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:30:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We're developing a brand new/better coin, and we want you to join the community  (Read 2955 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:19:50 PM

Lol, I won't hold my breath for your "innovative" coin.  No matter, the endless stream of clone shitcoins has already driven most of the money and interest out of alts anyway.

Supernet and NEM have a real shot at being something, and we'll see what's to come of the 420 alliance.

Your shitbox?  If you're lucky your shitcoin might get micropumped and dumped onto a few idiots on some no-name exchange, IF you're lucky
Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

actually hollowman338 does contribute quite a lot and he is actually right that the vast majority of the 5000+ coins out their are indeed shitcoins. only a very VERY minute amount are worthy of being called innovative imo and the fact your going with x11 does give the impression that this coin wont be much different from the plethora of other (half?)clones. now, myself and hollowman could be wrong.. could be right.. who knows.. what i do know is that 99.99999% of coins that are released do turn out to be a money grab for the devs or fail for any number of reasons or just stagnate pretty much from launch, so the odds are not stacked in your favour to "be the next light coin" i am afraid to say. but who knows..

Everyone is so against any kind of Coin-making around here, would be nice to see more people adding positive feedback, constructive criticism and tossing around some ideas.
robmob

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 09:22:44 PM

I have a a few good ideas and run/own a few popular social media accounts as well as I own the domain CryptoInfinity.com a fast growing crypto currency community, I have been looking for a developer to work with for a while myself. If anyone wants to chat on Skype send me a PM

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 09:56:30 PM

If you want to make a new coin stay away from other people's used up alogorythm.

The biggest problems in crytpo are:

1. Distribution. Try to find a good way to distribute your coins. 99% of coins have absolutely terrible distribution. There are large barriers to entry and it is lopsided.

2. Blockchain redo from the ground up. Known problems are blockchain bloat, scalability, and transaction speed. You can say your coin is "innovative" but if it isn't addressing those issues, it really isn't.

3. Novel and good way to maintain the blickchsin. Don't just copy Bitcoins PoW or NXT PoS. Your not helping any doing that.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:19:59 PM

I have a a few good ideas and run/own a few popular social media accounts as well as I own the domain CryptoInfinity.com a fast growing crypto currency community, I have been looking for a developer to work with for a while myself. If anyone wants to chat on Skype send me a PM

Yo, I'll chuck you a pm. I've already been talking to Bitcoinlover and Vlad over the past little while as well, showing them a few things and helping them with a few connections and resources. I made MyFirstCoin for them as a test as a POS only coin, a clone of CommunityCoin with a bunch of parameters changed, setup nodes, compiled the wallet in Windows and Linux. https://github.com/Crestington/MyFirstCoin You can check out the commits on it as well to see what changes I made.

I am also quite involved in ColossusCoin as well, and have been since about a year now. This is also my thread for help as well https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842940.0 Smiley

I say just grab everyone who is interested and work on some stuff together even if your agendas might not match up.
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:33:37 AM

Lol, I won't hold my breath for your "innovative" coin.  No matter, the endless stream of clone shitcoins has already driven most of the money and interest out of alts anyway.

Supernet and NEM have a real shot at being something, and we'll see what's to come of the 420 alliance.

Your shitbox?  If you're lucky your shitcoin might get micropumped and dumped onto a few idiots on some no-name exchange, IF you're lucky
Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

actually hollowman338 does contribute quite a lot and he is actually right that the vast majority of the 5000+ coins out their are indeed shitcoins. only a very VERY minute amount are worthy of being called innovative imo and the fact your going with x11 does give the impression that this coin wont be much different from the plethora of other (half?)clones. now, myself and hollowman could be wrong.. could be right.. who knows.. what i do know is that 99.99999% of coins that are released do turn out to be a money grab for the devs or fail for any number of reasons or just stagnate pretty much from launch, so the odds are not stacked in your favour to "be the next light coin" i am afraid to say. but who knows..

Oh I see. I apologize if I said anything wrong. I do see your point and I understand. But this is not a scam/shit coin. This coin is currently backed by The University of Michigan. We are very well know in the state of Michigan. Anyways, I appreciate your comments. Thank you.  Smiley

Bringing the love back into crypto
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:51:47 AM

Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

That's because most ARE shitcoins.  There endless fields of abandoned and/or useless shitcoins out there.  Here is my contribution to crypto:  the next time you feel it necessary to shit out another useless alt, punch a hole about an inch in diameter into the top of your computer, shove a garden hose in there, and turn on the faucet.
I see that you learned from experience in punching holes in your computer  Roll Eyes . No contribution at all. I rest my case.  Smiley

Did you notice the flood of people coming to your defense? 

Neither did I.  Everyone is sick of the endless shit alts being released.
No, I was too busy actually doing something in my life. Its people like you that put a stop on new creations and ideas.

"My marketing efforts will dominate your face!"
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:58:57 AM

Wu Tang Clan aint Nothing to Fuck With!

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:30:00 AM

Oh I see. I apologize if I said anything wrong. I do see your point and I understand. But this is not a scam/shit coin. This coin is currently backed by The University of Michigan. We are very well know in the state of Michigan. Anyways, I appreciate your comments. Thank you.  Smiley

interesting. take a look at nem.. its probably one of the most forward thinking alts in the market. it would be worth having a look to get an idea of what a true innovative coin thats done things right looks like.. might give you some good ideas.

best of luck with your coin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:47:19 AM

Any more details you can provide on this project?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:41:06 PM

Actually he is just gathering ideas now for the coin.
jehst

Activity: 798

21 million. I want them all.

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:44:00 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 03:59:30 PM by jehst

You're going about the whole thing backwards. You don't decide to make a new coin and then think of things to do. If you're going to start a new coin, address a problem that hasn't been addressed before. Create the coin to solve some kind of problem. Don't just pick some mining algorithm that's been used 100 times and then "brainstorm" ideas.

Start with the problem. The coin is the solution.

Year 2021
Bitcoin Supply: ~90% mined
Supply Inflation: <1.8%
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:56:25 PM

Hello I made a post a while back asking if anyone wanted to make a new coin with me. Since then I have found others with similar views. I am here asking to see if anyone else is interested in joining. We have already put this coin into development. We have implemented new features that no other coin has. If you want to be a part of something great message me. Post any suggestions that you may have.

A new coin needs:
- A dedicated development team
- Enough supporters
- Features to allow the coin to stand

What are those "new features that no other coin has", if I may ask?
Could you show some source code of the implemented new features, for some reputable member of this community?
Sorry, but I've heard similar statements as yours too many times here to give credit without proof.
cryptogeeknext

Activity: 70

Bitcoin trolls back

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:03:46 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 12:30:11 AM by cryptogeeknext

If someone comes up with a coin standing on the following three pillars:

Proof of Existence
Proof of Economy
Proof of Education

It will be PoEtry to my ears, until then PoW will stay in PoWer Smiley

there is an element of everything in every thing
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:12:50 PM

Hello I made a post a while back asking if anyone wanted to make a new coin with me. Since then I have found others with similar views. I am here asking to see if anyone else is interested in joining. We have already put this coin into development. We have implemented new features that no other coin has. If you want to be a part of something great message me. Post any suggestions that you may have.

A new coin needs:
- Enough supporters

What are those "new features that no other coin has", if I may ask?
Could you show some source code of the implemented new features, for some reputable member of this community?
Sorry, but I've heard similar statements as yours too many times here to give credit without proof.

We are in development still, we will not show these ideas till launch! Wink

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:44:26 AM

Nope sorry. Its a secret Wink .

Project X

sdc-have-no-tech

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:33:37 AM

A new coin needs:
- Enough supporters

any altcoins is better coin
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:50:15 AM

Is this going to be a UVC 2.0?!  Cheesy
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 12:56:12 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 01:17:16 PM by djm34

1. No mining.  Mining is a scam and a sign of a corrupt coin.  It is like a federal reserve for the coin.

2. Transaction fee that can lower over time automatically.  However it should be about $.01 to keep the block chain small.  Transactions should be deleted as the community has to deal with the large block chain.

3.  A 100% premine is the only moral coin.  If you create 1,000,000 coins you can sell 1000 for a BTC.  Thus you profit 1000 BTC and you can pay developers and other artists.  Make sure if you offer a bonty that it is good for 10 years.  Thus if someone make a block explorer, pay them monthly.  maybe .1 btc a month.  Also pay to have it listed on the exchanges maybe 2 btcs per exchange.

4. You might also have to pay for people to keep nodes open.  Thus should come from the 1000 BTC initially.

I was thinking a good name might be sol coin for this solar system.

Are you for real ?  Grin
(or are these some sarcasms I failed to notice).
I think we can add you to the scam dev list in advance in case you release a coin.

following your logic, create 1billions, that will bring you 1M btc  Grin (that would be good for a clone coin which costs less than 5btc bittrex fee included)

suggestion for the name: GrandScamCoin, not much to do with solar system, but the slogan  "largest scam of the solar system" it might catch up

lol, got one related to the solar system:
UranusCoin  Grin with the very catchy phrase: "We are not aiming to the moon, but to Uranus"  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:31:39 PM

We currently have a few retail stores that will be accepting this coin  Smiley

Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:31:37 PM

BUMP Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: