Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:56:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We're developing a brand new/better coin, and we want you to join the community  (Read 2955 times)
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:25:59 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 05:47:48 PM by Bitcoinlover123

Hello I made a post a while back asking if anyone wanted to make a new coin with me. Since then I have found others with similar views. I am here asking to see if anyone else is interested in joining. We have already put this coin into development. We have implemented new features that no other coin has. If you want to be a part of something great message me. Post any suggestions that you may have.

A new coin needs:
- A dedicated development team
- Enough supporters
- Features to allow the coin to stand out

[UPDATE] We have a few retail stores that will be accepting this coin as a form of payment
If you want to join the conversation, we have an IRC: freenode ##cbtc

Bringing the love back into crypto
sl@ppy

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:21:16 AM

Could you talk about it more? Or point to something about it?
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:35:55 AM

Could you talk about it more? Or point to something about it?
Well we have already decided on some main specs. We will be utilizing the x11 algorithm. We believe that it is the best way to go atm. We want to make this coin easy to use and understand for everyone. We're thinking about starting online, and continue to grow. Online merchants are great places for coins to start up. We do want to become the next bit coin, or the next litecoin. Too many problems, not enough solutions. If you have any specific questions, ask away.

steelhouse

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:16:10 AM

1. No mining.  Mining is a scam and a sign of a corrupt coin.  It is like a federal reserve for the coin.

2. Transaction fee that can lower over time automatically.  However it should be about $.01 to keep the block chain small.  Transactions should be deleted as the community has to deal with the large block chain.

3.  A 100% premine is the only moral coin.  If you create 1,000,000 coins you can sell 1000 for a BTC.  Thus you profit 1000 BTC and you can pay developers and other artists.  Make sure if you offer a bonty that it is good for 10 years.  Thus if someone make a block explorer, pay them monthly.  maybe .1 btc a month.  Also pay to have it listed on the exchanges maybe 2 btcs per exchange.

4. You might also have to pay for people to keep nodes open.  Thus should come from the 1000 BTC initially.

I was thinking a good name might be sol coin for this solar system.

Bombadil

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:08:23 PM

1. No mining.  Mining is a scam and a sign of a corrupt coin.  It is like a federal reserve for the coin.

2. Transaction fee that can lower over time automatically.  However it should be about $.01 to keep the block chain small.  Transactions should be deleted as the community has to deal with the large block chain.

3.  A 100% premine is the only moral coin.  If you create 1,000,000 coins you can sell 1000 for a BTC.  Thus you profit 1000 BTC and you can pay developers and other artists.  Make sure if you offer a bonty that it is good for 10 years.  Thus if someone make a block explorer, pay them monthly.  maybe .1 btc a month.  Also pay to have it listed on the exchanges maybe 2 btcs per exchange.

4. You might also have to pay for people to keep nodes open.  Thus should come from the 1000 BTC initially.

Lol Cheesy That'd be a great coin ^^"""
princesultan1

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:28:32 PM

For the love of god... No more new coins...
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:32:52 PM

Yup, another clone shitbox
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:07:36 PM

Thank you for your suggestions. I appreciate people that actually care about making a coin better. Others that complain about a new coin don't like change or innovation. If the world was full of doubters we would never have new ideas. I believe that with people coming together with great ideas, we can make something great.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:40:58 PM

Lol, I won't hold my breath for your "innovative" coin.  No matter, the endless stream of clone shitcoins has already driven most of the money and interest out of alts anyway.

Supernet and NEM have a real shot at being something, and we'll see what's to come of the 420 alliance.

Your shitbox?  If you're lucky your shitcoin might get micropumped and dumped onto a few idiots on some no-name exchange, IF you're lucky
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:32:26 PM

Lol, I won't hold my breath for your "innovative" coin.  No matter, the endless stream of clone shitcoins has already driven most of the money and interest out of alts anyway.

Supernet and NEM have a real shot at being something, and we'll see what's to come of the 420 alliance.

Your shitbox?  If you're lucky your shitcoin might get micropumped and dumped onto a few idiots on some no-name exchange, IF you're lucky
Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:02:01 PM

Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

That's because most ARE shitcoins.  There endless fields of abandoned and/or useless shitcoins out there.  Here is my contribution to crypto:  the next time you feel it necessary to shit out another useless alt, punch a hole about an inch in diameter into the top of your computer, shove a garden hose in there, and turn on the faucet.
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:23:03 PM

If you are looking to create a coin, just join my development team. Right now we have the dedicated servers, we have the hook up for ICO, we have the logo, we have the backup, we have a site in-progress, and we have state-wide backup. I don't want to go into too much detail because I don't want someone stealing my valuable ideas, but yeah, we are all set and ready to go.

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:43:39 PM

That's because most ARE shitcoins.  There endless fields of abandoned and/or useless shitcoins out there.  Here is my contribution to crypto:  the next time you feel it necessary to shit out another useless alt, punch a hole about an inch in diameter into the top of your computer, shove a garden hose in there, and turn on the faucet.
I see that you learned from experience in punching holes in your computer  Roll Eyes . No contribution at all. I rest my case.  Smiley

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:47:57 PM

I see that you learned from experience in punching holes in your computer  Roll Eyes . No contribution at all. I rest my case.  Smiley

Did you notice the flood of people coming to your defense? 

Neither did I.  Everyone is sick of the endless shit alts being released.
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:57:32 PM

No, I was too busy actually doing something in my life. Its people like you that put a stop on new creations and ideas.

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:00:40 PM

No, I was too busy actually doing something in my life. Its people like you that put a stop on new creations and ideas.

LOL sure you were

and it's people like me who are tired of scammers like you
sl@ppy

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:25:49 PM

scammers?
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:30:11 AM

scammers?
No not scammers. Just people trying to make crypto currency better.

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:27:22 AM

scammers?
No not scammers. Just people trying to make crypto currency better.

for the love of god, dont use X11. its a stupid algo with heavy multipool rape as well as soon to be FPGA turf. pick an algo that makes it cpu/gpu friendly only.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:22:32 PM

Thank you for your comment. Obviously I won't take any of it to heart as it seems you don't have much knowledge of crypto currency. I am sorry that you feel that most coins are "shitcoins". I know that you must not know about crypto currency because if you had knowledge you would be out there contributing to the community. But instead you decide to come on to forums to be a little troll.  Roll Eyes To anyone else that do contribute to the community, I appreciate all of your suggestions. Thank you.

actually hollowman338 does contribute quite a lot and he is actually right that the vast majority of the 5000+ coins out their are indeed shitcoins. only a very VERY minute amount are worthy of being called innovative imo and the fact your going with x11 does give the impression that this coin wont be much different from the plethora of other (half?)clones. now, myself and hollowman could be wrong.. could be right.. who knows.. what i do know is that 99.99999% of coins that are released do turn out to be a money grab for the devs or fail for any number of reasons or just stagnate pretty much from launch, so the odds are not stacked in your favour to "be the next light coin" i am afraid to say. but who knows..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀