Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eric Garner Killed By Cops  (Read 802 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:24:35 AM

If you haven't seen already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYSnp1UGVGc

What are your thoughts about this? Yet another story about cops and their brutality

/discuss

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 09:02:47 AM

It's been posted before, but I will say this, I don't want thugs like this to have control over our lives and I'm white for fucks sake, I seriously doubt they'd treat me any different if I actually stood up to them, you can see plenty of youtube videos in the UK as well of people having close calls with the police just for pointing out the law to them.
Babba D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

yes my email is 49kasimk@gmail.com

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:47:28 AM

cops have always doing things which they shouldn't do, but better we accept this .

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:25:23 PM

Garner had already been a known hawker of so-called loose cigarettes in the past and had received tickets for it. Which is why he was probably taken aback by these cops trying to arrest him and well we all know what happened next. It's the politicians that passed these ridiculous and excessive cigarette taxes that created a marketplace for Mr. Garner to sell his wares. The Sergeant in this case was black and very few in the MSM are willing to point this out.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:04:44 AM

If you haven't seen already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYSnp1UGVGc

What are your thoughts about this? Yet another story about cops and their brutality

/discuss

classic case of the white man keeping ya down.... or are they...

93% of black deaths are due to other black people killing them

#themoreyouknow

Logical Thinking v Common Sense

Isn’t logical thinking the same as common sense?

Logical Thinking means = a way to analyse a problem to come up with an answer sometimes using a formal system similar to mathematics (a process / disciplined method of thinking). Logical thinking, or incorporating logic into your thinking will ultimately help you to reach a conclusion which is as accurate as possible.

So what is common sense?

Common Sense means = Is a way of taking social understandings and rules, and applying them to a situation, by using common sense, doesn’t necessarily lead us to the truth
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:00:48 AM

Garner had already been a known hawker of so-called loose cigarettes in the past and had received tickets for it. Which is why he was probably taken aback by these cops trying to arrest him and well we all know what happened next. It's the politicians that passed these ridiculous and excessive cigarette taxes that created a marketplace for Mr. Garner to sell his wares. The Sergeant in this case was black and very few in the MSM are willing to point this out.
This would go against the MSM's agenda of trying to make the police look racist and to make this an issue of race. It is also an example of how much control that liberals (and racists/race baiters) have on the media.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: