Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Basic WordPress/OpenCart Site Built, pay escrowed with any top escrow  (Read 922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:57:18 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 05:11:15 AM by KingOfSports

For those who have been following my posts, I have not been ignoring or letting them go. I will be back on the forum back and active and going back to the false accusations against me. And making sure Vod is harrassed for the next couple years sufficiently.

Anyways, I am focused on what makes me money and my next business and need this done now. I am currently working on this business set up hard on this to get this launched quickly.

I need the following done:

-Website built with ability to display up to 50 products, decent design will discuss what I would like through PM
-Add products to cart and then pay via the following three options:
---Paypal payment integration
---Venmo payment integration
---Bitcoin or any alt coin integration (minimum here is bitcoin but I believe there is a payment processor that allows ANY alt coin, if possible rather this)
-Order # creation and receipt provided after purchase
-Need basic mySQL database to be easily created here and be able to send out customer/subscriber emails
-Page about me and my business
-Help setting up the coding, integration with the actual site and helping launch the site
-Other small things but the above is the main stuff

Also, more info on the cheapest hosting options if you have any.

I'm not a programmer but I know that Wordpress is pretty simple to create so my budget for this is low. Please PM me your offer and also a skype to talk to you further via. If you don't use skype, then an email works too. I need this completed within a week after contract is set up. Thank you.

Once an agreed upon price is set up and the time table is created for when the product must be delivered, I am willing to send payment to any trusted escrow here on escrow or pay after site completion. While my first site was made through miiduu, a site that lets you create and hosts it all in one price, I will need some help integrating the word press code to the site I bought. The price we agree upon will have this setup help as part of the contract. If you have any questions or can help here, please let me know.

***THREAD IS SELF-MODERATED TO PREVENT DISCUSSION ABOUT TOPICS UNRELATED TO THE REQUESTED SERVICE ABOVE. ANY COMMENTS NOT RELATED TO THE ABOVE WILL BE DELETED. ESCROW IS PREFERRED HERE AND WILL BE THROUGH A TRUSTED ESCROW AFTER AGREED UPON WORK, CONTRACT, AND PAYMENT TO BE PAID.***

PotatoPie

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:22:32 PM

Honestly mate, nobody is going to bother with that large of a job when you explicitly say that you have a low budget. You want a full managed website and I'm betting you're not going to pay that much for it either. Just do it yourself if you're not willing to pay much.

1. Download Wordpress
2. Download WooCommerce
3. Download WooCommerce payment plugins
4. Create the pages you want / products
5. Pick a theme.

However, you'll probably find it hard to find "---Venmo payment integration" as there isn't any plugins (this would have to be custom made) and "-Need basic mySQL database to be easily created here and be able to send out customer/subscriber emails" would have to be custom as well.

Good luck with that though.

BTC Address: 13mUzcjYysbgNWstbasJ3PVkPB2nCUEqFg
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:03:11 AM

Bump. Anyone can help? I bought a doman, installed Open Cart and Wordpress. But now my page just says:

Index of /

cgi-bin/
ocart2/
wp/

I don't know what the heck I'm doing haha.

NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 04:11:18 AM

Bump. Anyone can help? I bought a doman, installed Open Cart and Wordpress. But now my page just says:

Index of /

cgi-bin/
ocart2/
wp/

Sent a PM.

nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 04:32:05 AM

FYI, I dont think you can get venmo integration.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:32:57 AM

FYI, I dont think you can get venmo integration.
Thank you! Someone else told me about this being the case. I'll just offer that payment method manually once created.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:57:15 AM

Index of /

cgi-bin/
ocart2/
wp/

Sent a PM.
Going to be doing a deal with this user for the site. Looking forward to working with him tomorrow.

Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:21:51 AM

I'll make one for 0.3 BTC, fully set-up. Escrow is fine.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
icreator
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:53:28 AM

openCart + bitcoin payments - by cryptoPay.in
http://bit-moda.ru/index.php?route=product/category&path=70_71 (demo)

Erachain Blockchain is fully ready for use Digital Ecosystem based on blockchain technology for business and government with low transaction costs, identification and built-in functions.
+Decentralized exchange of tokens in Erachain
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: