Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 5x GridSeed blades @225 Gh/s ea, 1.1w/gh  (Read 1031 times)
shlep (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 08:59:25 AM

hello, selling 5 of the A1 blades that come in gridseed/dragon miner rigs, all blades function i just stole its control board to fix one miner and its PSU on another. Blades have only seen light use since i used that rig for Ebay mining contracts and it would sit idle when none were had.

Would like $150 per blade, shipping flat calculated based on buyer location and the responsibility of the buyer, accept BTC/LTC
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

hello, selling 5 of the A1 blades that come in gridseed/dragon miner rigs, all blades function i just stole its control board to fix one miner and its PSU on another. Blades have only seen light use since i used that rig for Ebay mining contracts and it would sit idle when none were had.

Would like $150 per blade, shipping flat calculated based on buyer location and the responsibility of the buyer, accept BTC/LTC

gridseed @ 225 gh ?  wtf ?  Huh
shlep (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:21:07 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/n21gfc.jpg

its this gridseed not the little round ones
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:46:57 PM

u dont even know what u have there ... do u ? actually ... i doubt u have it ...
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:18:33 AM

Pop the case open and give a few pictures of the inside, so's it can be properly and precisely identified.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
shlep (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:05:37 AM

lol ill one better ill plug it back in

have 4.4 total TH but power supply poping left and right
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:12:06 AM

There's still the question of what the thing is. That picture is pretty generic equipment; Gridseed makes SHA/scrypt miners but don't use A1 chips; the hashrate isn't an expected value; stuff like that. Guess what I'm saying is, there's a lot of weird information in your product description that's probably going to turn people away from purchasing because they're not entirely sure what you have, or if you actually have it and aren't making stuff up.

A good accurate manufacturer, product name and such would help. A good picture of the machine's innards would also help verify what it is you're advertising, and being able to take that picture readily proves to potential buyers that you do possess what you're advertising, which is especially important for a relatively young account.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: