Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy and Ripples - very high risk  (Read 6135 times)
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:49:11 AM

PM me your ticket numbers I will see you get fixed.
NewportHighlander

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:01:31 PM

Will do BitJohn. Thank you for popping in to make things right. Still need to post this though see whether people think I am being led on or if it sounds legit.

https://i.imgur.com/JZBxAWs.png

Edit: The Opal coin ended up posting, no problem there.
MemberCount+1 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:02:51 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 05:24:18 PM by MemberCount+1

9 hours and nothing, again and again
MemberCount+1 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:05:22 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 08:22:22 PM by MemberCount+1

Thank you for providing the information above, your XRP deposit will post ASAP.
When?

Our XRP wallet is back online and all transactions are going through the process.
But the wallet do not work! How long does this process?

Please allow some time for it to go through.
I'm waiting over 10 Days, that's enough.

I have also escalated your ticket to our

tier two team for further assistance to push your deposit through. Tickets to their

department are answered as they are received, please allow time for them to

receive and reply to your ticket.
I was 8 Days on a 2nd Level Support and without any solution or answer, and now, I'm back at the end of the list, is that a joke?
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:04:09 AM

Thank you for providing the information above, your XRP deposit will post ASAP.
When?

Our XRP wallet is back online and all transactions are going through the process.
But the wallet do not work! How long does this process?

Please allow some time for it to go through.
I'm waiting over 10 Days, that's enough.

I have also escalated your ticket to our

tier two team for further assistance to push your deposit through. Tickets to their

department are answered as they are received, please allow time for them to

receive and reply to your ticket.
I was 8 Days on a 2nd Level Support and without any solution or answer, and now, I'm back at the end of the list, is that a joke?

Your not at the end of any list you sent me your info your on top of mine. The conversation with Mullick is legitimate. Essentially a new server had to be built for rippled most XRP issues should be ironed out in the next 24 hours its downloading the transactions history incredibly slowly...
NewportHighlander

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:23:53 AM

Mark responded to my ticket, telling me that I had been refunded. I really don't want to take the time to screen shot them... but nothing was returned. I'd rather just get it back and trade it for BTC.
MemberCount+1 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:39:47 AM

should be ironed out in the next 24 hours its downloading the transactions history incredibly slowly...
Ok, this is the first concrete statement that I received.  Thanks for that! Therefore I'm waiting the next hours ... Your support-employee should say exactly the same, that would help the other members. And not the Standard Statement:
We do apologize for the inconvenience ...
We will update you soon as the deposit has posted on your account.
Thank you for your patience.

The members needs a solution at least a concrete statement with a timeline and not permanent a formal apology.
NewportHighlander

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:50:47 PM

At least you got an honest answer. I was told I was refunded... no. I don't know why he thought that or how he came to that conclusion, but nothing was refunded... Cryptsy has too much money to be made to screw over it's customers. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt but 10 days of holding my money is completely unacceptable, with me having to go hunt down someone associated with Crpytsy on IRC and this thread having to put it in the publics eye. There are many, many more users having the same problem that don't know this thread exists, because I was silently banned for discussing the missing XRP.....

I hope that is removed. Silent ban? That's some National Security Letter stuff right there. Left quite a nasty taste in my mouth. I've only made your exchange a couple hundred bucks in the last 3 months or so...
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:42:15 PM

At least you got an honest answer. I was told I was refunded... no. I don't know why he thought that or how he came to that conclusion, but nothing was refunded... Cryptsy has too much money to be made to screw over it's customers. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt but 10 days of holding my money is completely unacceptable, with me having to go hunt down someone associated with Crpytsy on IRC and this thread having to put it in the publics eye. There are many, many more users having the same problem that don't know this thread exists, because I was silently banned for discussing the missing XRP.....

I hope that is removed. Silent ban? That's some National Security Letter stuff right there. Left quite a nasty taste in my mouth. I've only made your exchange a couple hundred bucks in the last 3 months or so...

Edit: The Opal coin ended up posting, no problem there.

This is not nothing as you are backtracking and saying. Also, I want to point out a very important aspect here... This issue is not caused by Cryptsy. Cryptsy cannot guarantee that a coin (or whatever you'd like to call Ripple) will not have problems in the future. This is because the coins are third-parties that make them, so they cannot simply change XRP to work. If the XRP daemon is flawed, it must be fixed by Ripple.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
MemberCount+1 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:51:08 PM

Your not at the end of any list
Really? your CM "fivemil" at the cryptsy.com has successfully deposited ripple atm! thats great Fairness on a trading platform!  Sad
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:21:27 PM

I very much doubt Cryptsy can handle the Ripple API properly. I believe they may actually be using somebody to manually process the deposits.

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:44:19 PM

All XRP withdrawals should now be processed

New XRP deposits will post

We are still investigation an issues with our ledger history downloading extremely slow so for right now not all historical deposits have posted but the ledger should be complete soon so we can get those posted.

So for right now New deposits and withdrawals are automated and should go through.

Historical deposits are still manual at this point until our ledger history becomes complete.

One we get past this stability issue we will finalize our IOU integration Smiley
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:48:13 PM

Would be nice if the "Ripple ledger balance showing as 0 BTC" would get fixed soon.
MemberCount+1 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:14:29 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 08:54:59 PM by MemberCount+1

Historical deposits are still manual at this point until our ledger history becomes complete.
And why do you not payout manually, is it to hard for a support-employee? Look at a progressbar is not a support.

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:14:34 PM

And why do you not payout manually, is it to hard for a support-employee? Look at a progressbar is not a support.

We cant process deposits our wallet doesnt know about

Withdrawals are working
MemberCount+1 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:26:32 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 11:24:24 AM by MemberCount+1

picosk
@DCGirl: the wallet guy should be answer the question: "how far is the download process of xrp ledger history?"
DCGirl
@picosk: his answer, its just about done

First ticket 2014/11/09 at 08:47:00 PM
Same issue 2014/12/02 at 10:56:10 AM
Now I wait. 2014/12/12 at 09:26:32 PM

nothing ... 2014/12/13 at 02:15:30 AM and ripple maintanence again ... ohne worte ... wollt ihr mich total verarschen?   
NewportHighlander

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:23:19 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 03:34:01 AM by NewportHighlander

Your staff member 'Mark' told me I was refunded in a ticket response. I checked immediately after and I wasn't. The XRP was not in my Ripple account or Cryptsy. What would give him reason to tell me that? I replied with a screen shot after seeing nothing. It's been at least 36 hours no response. It concerns me that the fact that the best way of getting in contact with staff members is on a 3rd parties forum and IRC network. I was silently banned, as in nobody else saw the fact I got banned which is unsettling to me. At worst I was bitching and moaning... Worthy of what seems to be a lifetime ban? I don't have the luxury of MemberCount+1 to talk in the trollbox with admins who have direct contact with other staff members in different departments. MemberCount+1 seems to have had some XRP refunded successfully. And to the user talking about the XRP daemon being buggy, why is it Cryptsy having a problem with it? What other exchanges are. Regardless, it may be a 'Ripples' thingy but to everyone that owns any digitalcurrency, you know it's money, or at least if you invest in it with that belief it is.
MemberCount+1 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:06:50 AM

Nothing, no coins, NewportHighlander  :-(
MemberCount+1 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:46:52 PM

are any positiv news from the xrp-wallet team? (deadline, timeline, next step, percent, progress)
oppahdoggystyle

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:18:18 PM

What a mess
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: