Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:01:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will build a faucet for you, for FREE  (Read 4618 times)
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 05:16:03 PM

I'm interested. Please tell me when you are available  Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Equinoxx (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:40:29 PM

I'm alive.
Skype me if you want.
EquinoxxBitcoin

-.sgmf
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 11:22:44 AM

How much time and effort does it take to manage a faucet, to the point where the advertisements will generate enough revenue to break even with the costs of hosting the domain?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Equinoxx (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:51:17 PM

How much time and effort does it take to manage a faucet, to the point where the advertisements will generate enough revenue to break even with the costs of hosting the domain?

You need capital.  ( Like a lot )
If you have that, and you know how to run a faucet you will make a lot of profit.

-.sgmf
faince222

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:04:01 PM

Very interested for this. But, how many time is required for build a faucet? Then, my domain has to be powerful for realize a faucet? Will be possible then to insert advertising in my faucet in way to earn something?
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:15:05 PM

If you have that, and you know how to run a faucet you will make a lot of profit.

how much is a lot? and how much will be the profit with a lot invested? thanks
Crossfires

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:45:04 AM

I'm more than willing to pay for some custom work so please contact me.
byteSized

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:36:16 AM

Wow, I highly commend you for doing this for free.   Smiley

Although I'm interested, I'm afraid I don't have much capital for now.

How much would you recommend to have before starting a faucet?

AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 01:10:17 PM

Would you be willing to walk me through it if I share some of the profits with you? Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 04:02:12 PM

Yes, I also want to know about that. I only have 0.05BTC currently. Is it not enough to run for few weeks?

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Equinoxx (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:57:25 PM

Yes, I also want to know about that. I only have 0.05BTC currently. Is it not enough to run for few weeks?

Yeah sure. Just set your payout a bit lower.
Mine was 20k / 24 hours / user. But I think we had the highest paying faucet.

-.sgmf
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 01:16:51 AM

Yeah sure. Just set your payout a bit lower.
Mine was 20k / 24 hours / user. But I think we had the highest paying faucet.

I'd be willing to invest ~.2 BTC to start it out; would you be willing to walk me through it? haha

You need capital.  ( Like a lot )

Would you be willing to walk me through it if I share some of the profits with you? Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:21:01 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

ok let me ask again because I am really serious to have a faucet and also with You as a partner.

AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 07:22:02 AM

ok let me ask again because I am really serious to have a faucet and also with You as a partner.

As he's mentioned, 0.05 BTC is enough to start out with, if you have a lower payout rate. If you want more visitors to your site, you'll probably have to invest more than that. When you invest a lot, you'll have a greater potential to profit more, but that's not guaranteed. It really depends on your advertising capabilities.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:33:17 AM

As he's mentioned, 0.05 BTC is enough to start out with, if you have a lower payout rate. If you want more visitors to your site, you'll probably have to invest more than that. When you invest a lot, you'll have a greater potential to profit more, but that's not guaranteed. It really depends on your advertising capabilities.

thanks for explaining , but I understood that he had one with an investor or partner where they earned a lot. it just would be nice if Equinox could tell us how it would be today? investment in BTC > Time > and earning per month. it would be much easier for me to decide if I want to go for it or not. sure that I will need his help and would partner up with him.

any answer would be very much appreciated. and would make it easier to decide > Faucet yes or no< (at least for me)
Equinoxx (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:14:04 AM

thanks for explaining , but I understood that he had one with an investor or partner where they earned a lot. it just would be nice if Equinox could tell us how it would be today? investment in BTC > Time > and earning per month. it would be much easier for me to decide if I want to go for it or not. sure that I will need his help and would partner up with him.

any answer would be very much appreciated. and would make it easier to decide > Faucet yes or no< (at least for me)

Put in 0.05 A DAY, you will be profiting.
I am sure. very sure.

-.sgmf
elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:19:28 AM

I am sure. very sure.

about how much profit? and if I invest daily more than 0.05? does it make sense? will I earn more? and will You help me against payment or partnership?
I know many questions I ask, but answers would make it easy to make a decision because I am a noob and need help as much as I can get

thanks
Equinoxx (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:24:13 AM

I am sure. very sure.

about how much profit? and if I invest daily more than 0.05? does it make sense? will I earn more? and will You help me against payment or partnership?
I know many questions I ask, but answers would make it easy to make a decision because I am a noob and need help as much as I can get

thanks

0.05 invest.
0.28 profit.
0.23 net profit.

For example my site invested 0.7 / week.
2 Bitcoin Profit.
1.3 Bitcoin Net Profit.

-.sgmf
elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:55:22 AM

I am sure. very sure.

thanks

0.05 invest.
0.28 profit.
0.23 net profit.

For example my site invested 0.7 / week.
2 Bitcoin Profit.
1.3 Bitcoin Net Profit.

lets see if I understood it now.

0.7/week = 0.1 per day investment = 3 BTC per month

1.3 net profit per week = 0.19 per day = about 5.5 per month

back to one of my questions, if this is right now could one make more with more investment or it just doesnt make sense?
and how about You? how much would You like to be involved by helping and advising a noob who learns fast and is willing to spend time for it?

thanks

Equinoxx (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:03:47 AM

EquinoxxBitcoin

Whenever you're ready.

-.sgmf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: