Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:16:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Curious Case of Brad Burns  (Read 2203 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:17:22 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 07:42:54 PM by Gleb Gamow

Yeah, well my rack mount miners are proprietary and they do 9.6TH a second and use less power than spondoolies and regardless of if you eventually find out the addresses, jurisdictionally the US government is fucked and there isn't anything they can do except wait until the pool hash rate surges out of control and the amount that would be owed to the customers would be paid off and then those users would be compensated into oblivion but out of spite if you disturb that growing process than you are going to feel retarded six months when you look back and start punching yourselves in the face. The court needs to realize out of respect for them and the users they are assisting that a pool is a process that the end user needs to be able to even make the product that is being sold by BFL WORK..., it's also a process that you cant fuck because of how we built it. There are fail safes from user retardation. Hey lets shut down the process 20,000 people are using from equipment completely unrelated to the manufacturing of BFL involved world wide. It's generating a payoff for customer relations problems and assisting growth in the BitCoin sector world wide, but hey lets shut that down so we will never get paid... The real question is ... do you want to get paid back guaranteed over the course of a few months and then be compensated or get paid never?

BlackhatEspeed = Brad Burns

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=BlackhatEspeed
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:17:41 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 07:11:21 PM by Gleb Gamow

Corresponding video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQnmOFo-iGg

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22My+marketing+efforts+will+dominate+your+face!%22
Ridicuss

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 06:56:27 PM

Thanks for giving this a home Phin..

Welcome Brad!

Thanks for coming by. Please tell us more about yourself.

How Many TH/s you have?

Pools you like the most?

Best Regards,

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:24:45 PM

Thanks for giving this a home Phin..

Welcome Brad!

Thanks for coming by. Please tell us more about yourself.

How Many TH/s you have?

Pools you like the most?

Best Regards,

You're welcome.

http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=23297516&postcount=5

Despite myself, I've been following the thread (548 pages on GideonTech). The guy is certified fruit loops.

Here on BitcoinTalk we welcome anybody who has a building larger than the Pentagon.
Montgomery Mental Ward

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:27:59 PM

http://atdoru.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/mr-burns-1.gif
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

How it All Began

http://web.archive.org/web/20070928024453/http://forums.gideontech.com/index.php/topic,34476.0.html#top

*** PLEASE READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE THREAD TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED BY ZIO SYSTEMS ***

*** For a summary, please read this article. ***

Introduction & Explanation | Toll Free - 888.9.ZIOSYS

http://www.ziosys.com/
AIM : ZioHelp

Formerly posted and removed by great Moderator Gideon, GideonTech & ZioSystems agreed on an advertisement campaign today.
Thanks to GideonTech.com and a Zio Systems graphic designer we can now flood your computer screen with vibrant, bright, and extremely annoying orange ads to try to get you to come to our website and purchase a computer from us. Since you have read thus far please allow me to greet you & formerly apologize and explain the core values that make up Zio Systems.

My name is Brad Burns, I am the founder/<insert random business title, which is otherwise irrelevant, except for status>.
I have come from the fiery depths of Dell. That's right, once former slave to Lucifer himself and all of his evil minions I have escaped.
My crew of system designers, linux junkies, and outraged current day computer gurus. Company monsters have made us very unhappy.

Lame? Yes I know. Down in the reality world though we are starting something hopefully one day that can turn out the opposite of what Dell and many other computer companies have done. They have stopped focusing on the customer, the foundation, and geared back towards numbers and the obsession for making money. Not at Zio Systems, Never. I'll lose sleep if it happens.

The ideals stowed upon every individual is, if the customer is NOT happy we are NOT happy. Period.
I don't care if it costs us more money to fix your problem, or ship you a new hard drive. We will do it no questions asked.
Let's be honest here, I'm trying to persuade you to by my computer parts, desktops, and notebooks. But I promise that if your not happy, i'm not happy. Keeping this simple core value in mind the entire ziosys.com business plan has been centered around customer support. Pride Before Profit, basically means that we treat our customers with respect instead of punching numbers, and becoming "bean counters" per say. We are open 24/7, and we are NOT LEAVING THE UNITED STATES. We are not a racist company, nor do we promote anything of the sort, I love Indian people they make some of the best food EVER. Let's face it though, it's not your fault you cannot understand them? Another thing that makes me angry, who wrote the policy books for Dell? Okay I'm going to stop bashing Lucifer*cough* my competition.

Let's venture on shall we? Thanks for reading by the way.

*By golly, if our support department is wretched and horrible we want to know about it, we want to make you happy, to do so we accept every single bit of criticism possible however "you" want to put it. After all the customer is supposed to be in control right? Not us. I feel a deviation of wiki coming in somewhere here, but I'm not saying anything... Tongue

* At Zio Systems, the computers are built by the customers, sure we may have pre built systems readily available but if you need a computer designed to your needs please let us do it for you!

*Zio Systems computers being constructed of the great quality materials we use, are hand made.

*This means not only are they extremely fast, but they shred the competition in quality and they last at least three times as long.

* Many name brand manufacturers out there do not specialize in creating systems that are used by professionals, they create PC's that ultimately fail after being used to the extreme. *Cough* Lucifers.

* Problem is, some companies need to use every bit if their system to save time.

* The proper understanding that extremely fast computers, are not just for gamers, is something we want everyone to understand. It is our mission to supply extremely jaw dropping power and performance not only to gamers, but to professional designers and home users.

* We also understand that some people don't have the funding for a high performance system, however we can build you a state of the art system minus the flash for the a cheaper price. Let's face it some people just don't like their room lit up like mars. So, that nice black box still not cheaply made tower will do just find, and it's about what's inside anyway.

Okay, now since we have flooded your mind with useless information that you probably already know I would like to leave it at that. It was a cheesy introduction I agree. All that I ask is that you consider us for your computer hardware, Desktops & notebooks needs.
We are a new company, and have many plans in store for our customers as well as the communities that support us.

- Our Laptops Have Built In Thump Print Identification (No More Password Typing)
- Built In Web Cameras & More.
- Theft Protection Systems
- Built Like A Tank
- We offer hosting services & web design as well.

Thanks for your time. Eek! Contact Information Is Below.
We carry much much more than is on our website, we are in the organizational phases of our business and locating an item will be easy for you if you call instead of shop online.(For Right Now)

Information Hotline

Information by Phone
Please call 1-888-9-ZIOSYS (1-888-994-6797) for information about products, features or prices. Representatives are available 24/7, excluding national holidays.

Information by E-mail
Please send your questions about products, features or prices to info@ziosys.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

US Headquarters
Zio Systems Inc.
2711 Braden Way
Lexington, KY 40509
Toll Free: 1-888-9-ZIOSYS
Local: 859-402-0800
Fax: 859-402-0801

The second post is by GideonX (Administrator Elite Modder) welcoming Brad Burns to the forum.

The third post is by Brad:

your monkey is a major distraction.

Oh thanks.

You know what's ironic about that third post? Guess who else loves monkeys. Give up? Mmmkay: Josh Zerlan. (seriously) It is so uncanny how there's so many parallels between Josh Zerlan and Brad Burns, it boggles the mind. And, to think they crossed paths via Bitcoin, Brad being the #1 hasher on Josh Zerlan/BFL's EMC pool.
efx

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:02:37 AM

I was hoping he would appear in this thread before we became aggressive, though perhaps the negative reflection will attract him all the better.

I was hoping to assist him with those 'ideals stowed'. His command of English is astoundingly fucking poor. I was certain English was not his first language, yet after reviewing the evidence and videos, English seems to be his only language.... His mind is like a boat, specifically a trash barge with plenty of haphazardly stowed trash..
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:10:23 AM

I was hoping he would appear in this thread before we became aggressive, though perhaps the negative reflection will attract him all the better.

I was hoping to assist him with those 'ideals stowed'. His command of English is astoundingly fucking poor. I was certain English was not his first language, yet after reviewing the evidence and videos, English seems to be his only language.... His mind is like a boat, specifically a trash barge with plenty of haphazardly stowed trash..

Wait till you start watching his videos on his Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/brad.burns.NRO?fref=browse_search

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:05:41 AM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:15:35 AM

http://forum.notebookreview.com/other-manufacturers/106208-just-clear-up-some-problems-zio-systems-2.html#post1817922

Again your power of observation fail you odin;

Micro-Star International Corporation, Ltd.

Micro-Star International Corporation, Ltd. (TSEC: MSI, 2377) is one of the IT industry's leading manufacturers of computer hardware products and solutions, including world's top five and Taiwan's top three motherboard manufacturer, Taiwan biggest and world's top five server manufacturer, and has been the leading graphic card manufacturer for the past four years. Today MSI is pressing forward with the development of new products, such as notebooks and consumer electronic products. The sales of MSI's MP3 product has been growing rapidly, making MSI one of the top MP3 product suppliers in Taiwan since 2004.

Jetta History and Reputation

For over 14 years Jetta has proven to be one of the best notebook PC providers. Established in 1991, Jetta International Inc has been a professional notebook PC supplier in the East Coast of the United States for over 14 years. During this time, we have grown to be one of the largest Notebook PC suppliers on the East Coast. With our high standards, aggressive pricing and superior customer service, we have proven to be one of the best notebook PC suppliers in the United States. Due to our reliable and consistent service, support and product quality, Jetta has been honored as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Intel Mobile Premier Provider.

I'm sorry man but Jetta has been in business way longer than MSI. They probably sell on a par, level with Dell. The facility has the ability to produce 500+ notebooks in a month. Most wall street companies are like fake rich people, they pretend to have more money, but they really don't. For example, Newegg hasn't gone public yet because they don't have any money. They went bankrupt 5 times and where bought out 6 times, they are now owned by D&H the largest distribution company in the states. Unfortunately, Newegg doesn't only hurt the other businesses that are affected by their sales, they take advantage of chapter 11 frequently, much like Donald Trumph. Donald Trumph is just as anyway. Eventually it's traced back to rich corrupt parents, and large million dollar funds to fall back on. these corporate companies that control our world, and the politics and BS surrounding it pissed me off. So I decided to do it myself, although I don't get much respect, I do it for me. Chapter 11 was specifically designed for companies that affect everyday life in America, such as Delta, or an airline company, to help when natural disaster occurs, much like 9/11. Delta is recovering from Chapter 11. However when companies like Newegg, or rich snots like Donald Trumph do this, someone needs to add an amendment, it does nothing but drain the economy in logic. Fortunately, we are the United States and EVERY country owes us money. The only way for other countries to get out of debt is by borrowing money from us. heh. it doesn't seem fair to me, but I'm just stating information, not giving an opinion.

Best part about being a true company is the ability to do what you are doing odin, researching. For example, Discover Credit Card Services, has Discover LLC. This is just where the real money is. The incorporation is just the marketing to steal your money. Corporate politics are disgusting, but once I got in deep, I could either fight it or blend it, I chose to fight it instead. Logically, it all boils down to how educated you are on law, and paper pushing. Seeing that I wasn't a rich daddys boy, it only seems fair to do what is owed logically, instead of being evil, or worse, evil in denial. Bill Gates was a multi millionaire before he was even conceived.

So Why is Microsoft still in business?

Obviously, it’s not for its security model. Redmond has only recently begun to pay more than lip-service to its efforts at securing its operating system by including firewall software with recent service packs for XP (although it’s still turned off by default). See if some of the following names mean anything to you: Melissa, Blaster, Nimda, Slammer, NetSky and Bagle? Sound familiar? These virii have mostly been propagated throughout the net by Windows installations that should have been patched by Microsoft before the operating system shipped. Instead, Redmond ships insecure systems and admonishes users to frequently update their machines via Windows Update, a mechanisim whereby they can shove their unwanted DRM project down the throats of inattentive users.

Continued Windows use isn’t due to Microsoft’s innovative software either. Most of the software that Microsoft has “produced” itself was either bought or stolen from other companies. MS-DOS, which built the MS empire, wasn’t even written by Gates. He bought the rights to QDOS from Tim Paterson of Seattle Computer Products for $50,000 without disclosing the fact that he was intending to license the product to IBM for several times that amount.

The majority of software Windows users can’t live without aren’t even produced by Microsoft. Barring its Office suite, the three “must-have” pieces of software for Windows users, Photoshop, Flash and Quicken, are produced by Adobe, Macromedia and Intuit, respectively. Various other third-party software vendors (Roxio, MusicMatch, Nullsoft, etc.) that haven’t gotten around to (and/or refuse to) port their software, round out the list.

So, if people aren’t using Windows for its secure, innovative, in-house produced software, why are they sticking around? A monopoly can’t stay a monopoly if it doesn’t continue to generate revenue, why do users continue to pay money to a company that produces, at best, mediocre software? The answer is obvious, once you’ve read it…

Microsoft products don’t make their customers feel stupid.
Much like “outcome-based education”, Microsoft has engineered it’s software for the bottom denominator, the most dense user imaginable. A first-time Windows user can reasonably feel their way around their computer and accomplish basic computing tasks–browsing the ‘net, sending email, listening to music, etc. When they’re stumped, “Windows Help” does a fairly good job of helping. Every setting and resource has a GUI users can click through until they stumble across the correct setting. Tech support for Windows comes in, primarily, with two options–reboot or reinstall. When problems arise that the tech support can’t handle, Redmond has done a superb job of placating the users with the phrase, “it’ll be fixed in the next release”.

There are several other examples of Microsoft’s “innovation”.

Close Combat-Popular game purchased from Atomic Games
Flight Simulator-Purchased from the Bruce Artwick Organisation
Age of Empires-Collabaration with Ensemble studios(Gopal R S)
FrontPage-Microsoft’s HTML editor was purchased from Vermeer Technologies in 1996
FoxPro-This database application came along with Microsoft’s purchase of Fox Software in 1986
Internet Explorer-Desperate to play catch-up in the fast-moving Internet world Microsoft licensed code from Spyglass Inc one of the two licensees of the original Mosaic code base in 1995 and called it MSIE Microsoft then proceeded to distribute MSIE for free denying Spyglass substantial royalties for their key contribution to the product
MS-DOS-The original Microsoft cash cow, this CP/M clone, then called Q-DOS, was purchased from the Seattle Computer company in 1981. Microsoft then proceeded to thwart Seattle Computer’s license rights to the product. The tiny company sued Microsoft and prevailed in court.
Object Linking Environment (OLE)-Microsoft settled a suit with Wang Labs over patent infringement code portions of OLE which is also the heart of Microsoft’s ActiveX
PowerPoint-This presentation software package was renamed and re-branded after Microsoft’s purchase of Forethought Inc in 1987
SQL Server-This important database product is based on code purchased from Sybase in 1988
Visual Basic-Ruby, the foundation for Microsoft’s highly important Visual Basic product, was purchased from Cooper Software in 1991
Visual C-Microsoft purchased the Lattice C code compiler which became Visual C, Microsoft’s software development environment
Visual SourceSafe-Purchased from OneTree Software. Shortly after OneTree’s SourceSafe was released, Microsoft preannounced a similar application called Microsoft Delta which failed to sell. Microsoft then purchased OneTree and renamed SourceSafe as Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
Windows-Technologies used in Windows multitasking came to Microsoft with their purchase of Dynamical Systems in 1986. Portions of the interface were licensed from Apple Computer, also in 1986
XENIX-Microsoft’s version of Unix was actually written under contract by the Santa Cruz Operation(SCO)

Bill gates has been known to throw tantrums, and frequently sleeps with Michael Dell, and other corporate Nazis.
I'm sorry I cannot stand in the way while these corporate giants steal and buy large bull dozer's with daddy's trust funds.
Michael Dell was a great man no doubt, but he gave in to easily.

Now seeing that I hate political corrupt bull****, the only way for me to change this crap is to control &#37;75 of the computer market and force Microsoft out of business. I sell windows, but I don't buddy buddy with them. After it's said and done, I can hire 146 representatives into the house of reps and kick the liars out.

I'll probably die trying, at the age of 37 from a heart attack or better yet a nuclear blast, but at least I can live with myself everyday until then.

- Pride Before Profit.

That's him today, but according to his postings over seven years ago he was 37, making him 43+ now. I think I nailed the titled of this thread, eh?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:29:04 AM

Where the iconic quote stemmed from: http://web.archive.org/web/20070326162055/http://digg.com/tech_news/How_NOT_to_conduct_a_forum_ad_campaign

Do you know me? No. Did you know me when I was in college at 15? No. Did you know me when my grandfather died and left me 75 million worth of farm land in Southern Alabama? No.

DID YOU KNOW ME WHEN I WORKED FOR DELL CORPORATE AND QUIT WITH 16 OTHER PEOPLE WHO NOW WORK UNDER ME. NO.

Get the f*** off my back, my marketing efforts will dominate your face. The best years of my life will be spent ranting at corporate conferences until Bill Gates will stfu.

Btw, I might be a Jit. But at least I'm not unoriginal.

Also, the marketing efforts didn't die, the corps just proposed a cease fire. I guarantee you when I give away free Zio snowboards with my computers people will buy, especially when they are labeled "Paper Weights".
Besides I've already done enough sales this week to justify the proposal. If you want to look smart, or carry marketing notions, go grab a 1992 computer shopper magazine, and see what I mean. Like i said I did my homework, just not in High School. I have also had 2-3 other businesses before this, AKA Soul Technologies LLC.

Companies just Brand now, and live off interest, and submit to a sh*tty corporate lifestyle, and live and drink their life away in churches.
All hail Billy Joel.

YUCA, suck my left testicle, and get younger and smarter. I bet you don't even read anything, you just skim and pass judgment.
I hate people like you, increase your brain power, you make people want to slam their head into the wall.

People don't like hearing the Truth, but that's what they want? What kind of f***ed up hypocritical society do you tune into?
Please don't tune into mine, I don't want to sell you anything, I don't like headaches, your an ACME anvil.

The customer is always right, how can the customer always be right if they are out to "want to get taken advantage of".
In your next whiney post, please don't regurgitate any stereotypical sh*t either. No one wants to hear it.

Dan Walters, Blue Financial Corporation is a small payment processor out of Oklahoma, They Suck. Put frankly.
They have delayed money movement on many accounts for up to (7) days on us before. With orders of over $17,000.00
Which is why we are switching, in all honesty.

I have sent many emails to them, the last few blatantly cursing and swearing at them, I'll get it resolved.
The choice to purchase from us again, is entirely up to you.

One thing I can't stand is hardware nerds that follow the notion that anyone can build a computer.
If you follow this, your an idiot, stop breathing, and find yourselves a grave.
If building your computers, is your hobby, awesome, if it's your lifestyle (mac) that's okay, great as well.

But if your about to build 500 computers for a large corporation (unnamed bank) and you have to support them.
Your worthless. Zio Systems will be an ODM Honestly. That's about all I have to say.

Now Yuca, before you post a brainless 1/2 liner, please read ALL of the above.
THEN MAKE A COMMENT.

If this post is considered company marketing, and your biased towards buying into a company.
The above should be that of a $900,000 marketing campaign, with a 600 page spread, in Common Sense 101.
To bad I'm the publisher, hopefully society will go bankrupt, I wonder what would happen if someone monopolized the idea.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:00:11 AM

is Brad Burns a real person or is it someone else?

Mr. Burns

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:05:24 AM

is Brad Burns a real person or is it someone else?

none of us are real.  just automatons.  that is until Satoshi comes out of the closet
BlackhatEspeed

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

My Marketing Efforts Will Dominate Your Face

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:52:05 PM

Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BlackhatEspeed/ <--> Local Exchange BTC: 3Q3pFHZBrcecEFZnMmMF9hDvc2S5VjqLGj
https://localcryptos.com/profile/BlackhatEspeed <--> Local Exchange
cbb03e855026c1e661af4937523083f5e0e08382258feca9eeb9851e25d1e94385f60e86e5a14b9 f08f73846468fb0aa6b3a30893b97a86a8ff06a3e8a7a62ca
sashapan

Activity: 188
Merit: 156

10th Anniversary of Bitcointalk.org Nov 22 18:04

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:18:40 AM

Interesting topic, Thank you. Who can tell where the administrator gathered interesting posts? These topics were voted on for the anniversary of the forum but I lost them Undecided

stake.com/?c=dbdfc59df7   https://punt.com/?aid=7165
BlackhatEspeed

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

My Marketing Efforts Will Dominate Your Face

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 04:34:32 AM

https://youtu.be/_ZHbrzVYte0

Sorry I was gone for a while I fell into a time space continuum where I could see my Bitcoin mine from space I just now came back but I just wanted to remind you.

My Marketing Efforts Dominated Your Face

10 Years Later

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BlackhatEspeed/ <--> Local Exchange BTC: 3Q3pFHZBrcecEFZnMmMF9hDvc2S5VjqLGj
https://localcryptos.com/profile/BlackhatEspeed <--> Local Exchange
cbb03e855026c1e661af4937523083f5e0e08382258feca9eeb9851e25d1e94385f60e86e5a14b9 f08f73846468fb0aa6b3a30893b97a86a8ff06a3e8a7a62ca
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: