Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CBR]CryptoBancor|POS|POD 5*|COIN CONVERTIBLE INTO SILVER|C-CEX|MAC WALLET  (Read 20506 times)
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:22:53 PM

I have no idea what proof You expect. Even if I give You purchase invoice or bill, You are not sure that I replace cbr for silver coin after POS, soo the reason why I did Proof Of Developer.

Proof of Developer doesn't mean a damn thing.  It's just a worthless service that scammers use.  

Proof of Dirtbag is what it should be called.

There are many worthless ICO's that cost people btc that received a worthless POD.  So cut the crap.  POD means nothing and this is still a scam.

Earlz will probably review the code to make sure it's clean, that's the most important protection layer right now.
Now if you'd please stop spreading FUD and get a real job, you would do a great service for the community.
Thank you.

Earlz just reviews the code.  They have nothing to do with anything else.  The code can be clean and still be a scam.  Clean code means nothing as people have been finding out.  Especially with an ICO where they want your btc up front.

What you call FUD is the truth.  Problem is that you guys have one big network and are all working together.

Scammer posts ANN for coin.

People like you host pool

Someone lists coin on exchange minutes after it's launched.

Wash rinse repeat.

Go look at my past posts where I called coins a scam.  I have been right 99.9% of the time.  Go ahead.  Do you want me to post the long list of scams that I have called out?  I doubt there is any need because we both know I'm right.

Maybe you should stop enabling these scams by running pools for them and get a real job yourself.  You would do a great service to the community.  

Here are some of the coins I called out.  How many of these did you host a pool for and where are they now?  Great service you are doing for the community allowing them to waste their time mining shit.  Bravo.

bluntcoin
bitblock
silkcoin
byteberry
nebulacoin
hashcoin
edgecoin
storagecoin
matrixcoin
heavycoin
silicon valley coin
sapphire
maplecoin
standardcoin
snowcoin
crowncoin
templecoin
clonecoin
nigeriacoin
unbreakablecoin
upcoin
kimdotcoin

Edit:

I forgot to list CryptoBancor.  And yes this coin is still a scam regardless of what you say. 

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:26:12 AM

Trades for silver 4 months later? That is an appropriate amount of time so that everyone will have moved on by then. Hypothetically, if I buy all the coin after it dumps later, what escrow system will be in place so that I can get precious metals below melt costs?

No chance it is real, but sure, show some photos of your silver if you really bought it. Everyone has a cell phone, certainly someone that bought lots of silver can do it. Explain why would support this four months from now as well, and what recourse people have if your website never exists or goes away. Thanks!

SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:22:17 PM

Trades for silver 4 months later? That is an appropriate amount of time so that everyone will have moved on by then. Hypothetically, if I buy all the coin after it dumps later, what escrow system will be in place so that I can get precious metals below melt costs?

No chance it is real, but sure, show some photos of your silver if you really bought it. Everyone has a cell phone, certainly someone that bought lots of silver can do it. Explain why would support this four months from now as well, and what recourse people have if your website never exists or goes away. Thanks!

+1

All legit question and concerns you have there...
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:38:03 PM

Maybe you should stop enabling these scams by running pools for them and get a real job yourself.  You would do a great service to the community.  

You mean get a job spreading fud like you?.

Sorry kid, but I'm not a lifeless loser like you, I do work and have taken part in decent projects mostly related to crypto, I'm not a scammer like you just dedicated to spreading FUD for a few bucks.
Better go get a job mcdonalds or something, it's what your kind deserves.

EDIT:
Mprep:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787308.0
Is this post real or is it just a scarecrow?
This guy's account should've been banned a long time ago.

Mr.Silver (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

+1

well, tomorrow I will publish pictures of silver which I have. Four months is the time to trade a coin whose value will change. The increase or decrease in the value of silver. What you can be sure that for four months from now will exchange system for real silver coins? no certainty, just as there is no certainty that the value of Bitcoin tomorrow will not fall for $ 1, all crypto currency is based on trust.
You expect to confirm the authenticity of the system that is proposed, there is no such thing. The case looks like this, I earned a silver some money, I wanted to create a currency that is convertible into metal, you call it a scam, fake, etc. There have been such coins like midascoin, I understand that you are wary about such projects. Sounds crazy, surreal, absurd. But it is not more absurd than at least half of the project of the new coins that come out

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:14:18 AM

+1

well, tomorrow I will publish pictures of silver which I have. Four months is the time to trade a coin whose value will change. The increase or decrease in the value of silver. What you can be sure that for four months from now will exchange system for real silver coins? no certainty, just as there is no certainty that the value of Bitcoin tomorrow will not fall for $ 1, all crypto currency is based on trust.
You expect to confirm the authenticity of the system that is proposed, there is no such thing. The case looks like this, I earned a silver some money, I wanted to create a currency that is convertible into metal, you call it a scam, fake, etc. There have been such coins like midascoin, I understand that you are wary about such projects. Sounds crazy, surreal, absurd. But it is not more absurd than at least half of the project of the new coins that come out.
Ok..Could you tell me when or where I can download wallet ???Thank you. Ps.Zycze powodzenia Grin

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:20:19 AM

This one sounds good so far. Watching  Grin
What about wallet .Any idea when and where we can download wallet??.Lurking around but not to much info about this coin.IMO should be more links ,info, etc , before start mining.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
geyu

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:33:46 AM

can you provide a little more background about your dev team?
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:34:57 AM

what happend to this ?
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 08:22:48 PM

Not trying to fud but this is same like BIG (Bigbullion) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715904.40

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:35:06 PM

did someone say midascoin?
VirusIEP

Activity: 135

Admin BinPool.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 04:18:20 PM

http://cbr.binpool.com/ - pre-ann register start
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:28:41 PM

Silver backed coin looks interesting. Bookmark this one. Tongue

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
Mr.Silver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:01:37 PM

What about wallet .Any idea when and where we can download wallet??.Lurking around but not to much info about this coin.IMO should be more links ,info, etc , before start mining.

wallet will be available at the start of POW start 22th December 19:00 UTC/GMT

Not trying to fud but this is same like BIG (Bigbullion) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715904.40

looks the same but that convertibility while silver coins is not justified. No one will replace cryptocurrency on real coins if this would lose money, this is the reason why cryptobancor is not a coin 100% POW because I would not have any interest in this.

officially, my friend Kamil who is a technical issue, and I am, Łukasz responsible for the substantive issue, unofficial member of the team is my professor of banking and finance at the university where I study.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-UeW2WshJj-I/VJHD4zL8NSI/AAAAAAAAAIk/EA23IhoLITw/w771-h527-no/122%2B1907.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qGyxDS7xa6E/VJHDm6UqryI/AAAAAAAAAIE/74FbBlXrFRk/w395-h527-no/122%2B1903.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sOefgIcnxy8/VJHDwuETmII/AAAAAAAAAIQ/5oiLSWGGanM/w395-h527-no/122%2B1902.jpg

Amount of silver coins from foto covered 4535cbr

CryptoSiD

Activity: 631

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:11:40 PM

Still launching tomorrow?
tianjinlian

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:45:21 PM

looks the same but that convertibility while silver coins is not justified. No one will replace cryptocurrency on real coins if this would lose money, this is the reason why cryptobancor is not a coin 100% POW because I would not have any interest in this.

officially, my friend Kamil who is a technical issue, and I am, Łukasz responsible for the substantive issue, unofficial member of the team is my professor of banking and finance at the university where I study.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-UeW2WshJj-I/VJHD4zL8NSI/AAAAAAAAAIk/EA23IhoLITw/w771-h527-no/122%2B1907.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qGyxDS7xa6E/VJHDm6UqryI/AAAAAAAAAIE/74FbBlXrFRk/w395-h527-no/122%2B1903.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sOefgIcnxy8/VJHDwuETmII/AAAAAAAAAIQ/5oiLSWGGanM/w395-h527-no/122%2B1902.jpg

Amount of silver coins from foto covered 4535cbr

the coin looks nice , how i can get it ?

Mr.Silver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:52:54 PM

Still launching tomorrow?

yes

Mr.Silver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:58:29 PM

the coin looks nice , how i can get it ?

buy on c-cex or mining, launch tomorrow, POW start 22th December 19:00 UTC/GMT

minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:26:13 AM

I'm in!

http://cbr.minerpools.com/

Dev, please add to the op. Thanks!

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224