Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Creation Service  (Read 1376 times)
TomKoinify (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:36:05 AM

Hey guys,

Offering my service for faucet creation for bitcoin and a bunch of alt's. I can provide all details, PM me if of any interest.

0.5 BTC - comes with a year of hosting & domain through GoDaddy. All admin CP, front end, advertisement setup, etc.

Lemme know! Working with 2 BTCTalk members atm.
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 03:58:52 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 04:49:00 AM by karlb187

not worth it. Anyone can make one for free and it costs like $30 to get hosting and a website and use only bitcoin to make all the purchases.

Grin

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
TomKoinify (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:06:25 PM

not worth it. Anyone can make one for free and it costs like $30 to get hosting and a website and use only bitcoin to make all the purchases.

Grin

I've had 2 customers so far; people are selling this service for 1 BTC. So, ill keep selling.

Bump!
TomKoinify (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:21:55 PM

Bump, taking more people, completed one, one in the works!
TomKoinify (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:11:33 PM

Have 3 more to make today!

PM me
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:49:04 PM

People are really paying 0.5 for a faucet?

It soo easy to make a faucet...I don't get it.  Undecided

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
ryukamiho

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:53:52 PM

I don't get it either.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
TomKoinify (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:36:39 PM

I don't get it either.

I've made 4 actually. Yes, people who don't have the time or knowledge on how to do so are more than willing to pay, especially 0.5BTC I have found compared to competitors.

Bump! Please, only post if you're interested, the above two posts have been reported.
TomKoinify (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:21:35 PM

Four sites down! Reviews should be coming in soon.

I had someone default on a payment, after I made the entire site for them. So, have a full btc faucet up and running for sale as well:

freebits.tips
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:05:22 PM

Also peoples who are interesting in own faucet should visit this thread. Free faucet for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884875.0

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
TomKoinify (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

Also peoples who are interesting in own faucet should visit this thread. Free faucet for you.

Please, compare designs of freebits.tips & bitcoingenie.info to the faucet's you make for free...significant difference. I also give you paid hosting & domain for a year, set up your ads for you (get you referral links before AdSence approved), and actually, your sites won't even get AdSence approved with no content on it.

Long way to go, but thanks. If you want a cheap solution, way to go. If you want a premium solution, we'll be here Smiley

Thanks for the hi-jack.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:51:53 PM

Please, compare designs of freebits.tips & bitcoingenie.info to the faucet's you make for free...significant difference. I also give you paid hosting & domain for a year, set up your ads for you (get you referral links before AdSence approved), and actually, your sites won't even get AdSence approved with no content on it.

Long way to go, but thanks. If you want a cheap solution, way to go. If you want a premium solution, we'll be here Smiley

Thanks for the hi-jack.

If really I dont see any big different between freebits.tips & bitcoingenie.info and if you call content of this two sentences in your website you are wrong.

Domain and 1 year hosting can be cost around 0.06 BTC

Anyway is your business model and you should be very happy if you have costumers.  Good luck.

Oh.. now I get it what you mean about design. Sorry. So it can be cost extra ~ 0.10 BTC

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
dhavin

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:04:32 PM

I wouldn't touch GoDaddy hosting with a rhino dick. Actually, I can probably come up with something more imaginative and the rhino dick is likely worth a lot of money in some of those backward asian countries.. but whatever. I ran a faucet on godaddy and they shut it down within 30 days because of the load on their hosting platform. THEN they suggested I migrate to a dedicated server or hit the road. I switched to $20/month VPS and it's been running fine ever since.

They are indeed full on retarded.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
TomKoinify (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:24:17 PM

I wouldn't touch GoDaddy hosting with a rhino dick. Actually, I can probably come up with something more imaginative and the rhino dick is likely worth a lot of money in some of those backward asian countries.. but whatever. I ran a faucet on godaddy and they shut it down within 30 days because of the load on their hosting platform. THEN they suggested I migrate to a dedicated server or hit the road. I switched to $20/month VPS and it's been running fine ever since.

GoDaddy is nothing but the best, your attempt at slander is quite comical. They did not shut your faucet down because the load you brought on their server...man, let's be realistic here. Please, quit trolling.

dhavin

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:31:04 PM

GoDaddy is nothing but the best, your attempt at slander is quite comical. They did not shut your faucet down because the load you brought on their server...man, let's be realistic here. Please, quit trolling.

I think that's sarcasm.

The whole story is, I'd been a customer with a tiny little low volume website for almost 10 years. Added a faucet, then added to Land of Bitcoin's crawler. Ten days later my sites are all showing 403 Permission Denied errors, so I called GoDaddy - they told me that unless I reduce the amount of CPU usage they would drop me as a hosting customer. They implemented the 403 permission block in htaccess and wouldn't remove it for at least one week unless I switched to a dedicated hosting product for $120+/month. I acknowledged that yes, the site was getting a lot of traffic and that probably exceeded their "friendly neighbor" policy on the shared hosting account but let's try switching to their VPS platform first and see if that would be able to run the site.

They assured me in no way would a VPS run the site and to pony up the $120/month or hit the road. So I hit the road, switched to a $25/month VPS plan with Bluehost and that VPS resources have been very underutilized for the past 10 months. I'm just saying it doesn't matter how long you've been with them, they will mercilessly block access to your websites on a whim and leave you working all weekend to migrate one day. Good luck!

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: