Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definitive proof the owner of pbmining is a scammer  (Read 15982 times)
btcminer84

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:27:26 AM

From sunday on, they pay just 10% out of the amount stated on alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator !!!
PBMining is purely scam.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:44:11 AM

From sunday on, they pay just 10% out of the amount stated on alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator !!!
PBMining is purely scam.

yeah me too Sad i think it is over with pbmining
davidwpenny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:52:34 AM

I did some calculating.  Now I know all miners are different and we don't know the "age" of his equipment.  But I used 4 different Bitcoin calculators to estimate what I should get for the 763 ghs I have which were pretty close to the same.

Now, these are just examples and I realize that in no way without knowing his equipment, etc. and what the calculators use for "equipment" we may not be comparing apples to apples, but here goes.

I got 0.05370662 BTC for the 763 ghs.  So I am being shorted about .014 BTC which to me is not a little amount.  Taking the lowest of the calculations, that means we are getting about 80% of what we should be getting (.05370662/.06713805 = 79.99%)
Following are the results for the four calculators:

40,007,470,271 is what all four say the difficulty is for this week.
1.  https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty   .06714
2.  http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit
  (had to put in the proper difficulty)  Calculation says .0096 bitcoins a day which is .0672 bitcoins a week.
3.  https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator    0.06713805 BTC They also project with lower difficulty next week it will be 0.07091265 BTC
4. http://coinbrief.net/c/btc/mining/    0.06713908

----------------------------------

THE ABOVE WAS FOR LAST WEEK---  RIGHT NOW FOR MY 763 GHS IT HAS MINED .00107589 FOR THE 27 HOURS SINCE THE PAYOUT. IF YOU CARRY THIS OUT, IT MEANS MY PAYOUT ON SUNDAY WILL BE .00753123 btc.

What I don't understand is why doesn't he just pull the plug if it is a scam rather than carry-on like this?  And if it is legit, than why the low rates (CONSIDERABLY LOW!!) all of a sudden.
onyxxerl

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:26:05 AM

payment received, but now only 10% mining results...

OK I have understood: PBmining iS a SCAM!

davidwpenny

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:18:53 AM

I just got my 24 hour payout from Bitcoin Cloud Services for 190 ghs.  It was for .00238830 btc.
investor respect

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:57:04 PM

hey guys i have news that is very very very good news-it will require that we contact some very large corporations and let them know they are doing business with a ponzi sceem. but some very large corporations will be able to be burned to the ground- how can i get this news out without tipping are hand to jason (but it is bigger than jason) WE DO HAVE SOME HUGE TRUE FACTS TO THROW IN SOME VERY IMPORTANT FACES , get excited-we will need to make a lot of phone calls to make sure we are heard-go get your track phones and put some minutes on them - then get them ready to call canada
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:46:52 PM

hey guys i have news that is very very very good news-it will require that we contact some very large corporations and let them know they are doing business with a ponzi sceem. but some very large corporations will be able to be burned to the ground- how can i get this news out without tipping are hand to jason (but it is bigger than jason) WE DO HAVE SOME HUGE TRUE FACTS TO THROW IN SOME VERY IMPORTANT FACES , get excited-we will need to make a lot of phone calls to make sure we are heard-go get your track phones and put some minutes on them - then get them ready to call canada

i remarked that I am a journalist and you called me an idiot.
next you will be trying to give me $22,000,000 from a Nigerian prince.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
investor respect

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:08:45 PM

you said not to contact anybody and just give up and dont try to collect , you said that the news would not be interested and that you knew this because you were a journalist, i then conceded that point and said fine. but you could be jason-jason was using 1 senoir account earlier. but now that i think about it a journalist would not be so adament about trying to stop others from contacting news companies, 100,000 dollars a week and still running is quit a news story... but who cares his family has big business ties, and those businesses are also trying to conduct business.and those businesses have customers and when the board meetings change from focusing on business to the 100's of callers every day that want ties severed between any corporation and a pb - things will get solved and fast- all people have the right to contact any business and tell them they are doing business that has relationships with a scam artist that is currently stealing about half a million a month- CONTRACT CANCELLED, buh by - u are jason or you want to see this
raskul

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:13:02 PM

you said not to contact anybody and just give up and dont try to collect , you said that the news would not be interested and that you knew this because you were a journalist, i then conceded that point and said fine. but you could be jason-jason was using 1 senoir account earlier. but now that i think about it a journalist would not be so adament about trying to stop others from contacting news companies, 100,000 dollars a week and still running is quit a news story... but who cares his family has big business ties, and those businesses are also trying to conduct business.and those businesses have customers and when the board meetings change from focusing on business to the 100's of callers every day that want ties severed between any corporation and a pb - things will get solved and fast- all people have the right to contact any business and tell them they are doing business that has relationships with a scam artist that is currently stealing about half a million a month- CONTRACT CANCELLED, buh by - u are jason or you want to see this

so show me. desk@thescribe.eu

investor respect

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:51:35 PM

bro, that site does not make you a journalist, u may have other things going on but omg- i cant stop myself- i keep getting more and more - i have so much now- it all came from the most unlikely source-i thought it wa just a fw companies that we could contact-i just found an organization that has strong comunity ties- they cant afford to go down as dark suppoters of this theif- i actually know how jay is leaving and from where?
raskul

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:55:16 PM

bro, that site does not make you a journalist, u may have other things going on but omg- i cant stop myself- i keep getting more and more - i have so much now- it all came from the most unlikely source-i thought it wa just a fw companies that we could contact-i just found an organization that has strong comunity ties- they cant afford to go down as dark suppoters of this theif- i actually know how jay is leaving and from where?

desk@thescribe.eu is an email address.
methinks you are far too deep into the 'conspiracy theorist' rabbit hole to actually have anything substantial.
best wishes with your ranting, you sound as though you are high on drugs.

and please, i'm not your 'bro'

investor respect

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:08:39 PM

methinks you are far too deep into the 'conspiracy theorist' rabbit hole to actually have anything substantial.

i guess we will see... ah and using the trigger word conspiracy to describe othre peoples research- yes then you are right. once again you favor not looking into anything. you say "just forget about it" hmm. why would that benefit you? why do u want people to stop? well if your saying i found fake companies then these companies wont exist and you wont have anything to worry about. and if i didnt find an organization with ties then you wont have anything to worry about. if your saying that pb didnt steal and you have your head baried in the sand then your right its a theory. but if their are companies that can be contacted that can be encouraged to stop related contracts, which is what i said from the start, and there are boards with members in which the person i am focusing on right now sists on then you are wrong. but i only put in about 24hrs. what have you done besides encourage people to take the loss and just try to stop it later but this time just please lose your money and be quit. why would you try to get people to shut up about it. there are some people very close to jay he will listen to. these people have a lot to lose. i doubt they will sit around and lose everything for him. we have the right to contact any business and ask them to end all contracts with people related to this pb thing. also board members should not elect people with ties to scams on said organization. i will confirm as best i can first. also i am wondering where have other people gotten so far
raskul

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:14:43 PM

i guess we will see... ah and using the trigger word conspiracy to describe othre peoples research- yes then you are right. once again you favor not looking into anything. you say "just forget about it" hmm. why would that benefit you? why do u want people to stop? well if your saying i found fake companies then these companies wont exist and you wont have anything to worry about. and if i didnt find an organization with ties then you wont have anything to worry about. if your saying that pb didnt steal and you have your head baried in the sand then your right its a theory. but if their are companies that can be contacted that can be encouraged to stop related contracts, which is what i said from the start, and there are boards with members in which the person i am focusing on right now sists on then you are wrong. but i only put in about 24hrs. what have you done besides encourage people to take the loss and just try to stop it later but this time just please lose your money and be quit. why would you try to get people to shut up about it. there are some people very close to jay he will listen to. these people have a lot to lose. i doubt they will sit around and lose everything for him. we have the right to contact any business and ask them to end all contracts with people related to this pb thing. also board members should not elect people with ties to scams on said organization. i will confirm as best i can first. also i am wondering where have other people gotten so far

you have my email address, i'll wait the info.

BabyBruce14

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:17:05 AM

Last weeks payout for me, I have 2994GH there.

I got 0.209 the week before i had 2824 GH  and got .212 and the week before that i had that again and was paid .214 so it slowly has been going down. Until this week where im on like .0058.

Sigh... money down the drain again.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:51:31 AM

While I commend you for wanting to go after our good friend Mr. Boyko, it kind of sounds like you're planning on calling up the employers of his friends and family. If that's the case, I don't think you're exactly taking the right approach here. Prior to going down that path it might be wise to actually try and contact the perpetrator.
raskul

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:55:54 AM

While I commend you for wanting to go after our good friend Mr. Boyko, it kind of sounds like you're planning on calling up the employers of his friends and family. If that's the case, I don't think you're exactly taking the right approach here. Prior to going down that path it might be wise to actually try and contact the perpetrator.

agreed.

this is certainly not the way to go about this. the fraudster has, as far as we know not been working on his own, but that in no way puts blame onto any of his family. reports have been filed, so just let the proper authorities deal with it.

Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:32:25 AM

It's clear now that PBMining is a scam - why not just post what you know?
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:48:10 PM

What kind of journalist are you?
A real one or just a content writer from one of the crypto blogs?

It's clear now that PBMining is a scam - why not just post what you know?
Bolded bit.
raskul

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:53:25 PM

What kind of journalist are you?

freelance photojournalist and owner of a news agency, regularly published in the UK national press and in Europe syndicating content via DPA.

clippings:
http://rgspix.com/RAGS.htm

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:54:51 AM

Whelp, the main thread is locked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print