Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dr-Bitcoin.com Really High Return - Grow your bitcoins 8% Monthly  (Read 5922 times)
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:43:06 AM

We can't share trade history api to anyone, its secret, non public.
I expected this answer. There is no reason to hide any past tradings. No proof = SCAM

Extended Validation for SSL encryption is provided for legally accredited entities like Dr. Bitcoin . Authenticity of this resource and its trustworthiness is confirmed by COMODO CA Limited. Secure connection is encrypted with a 2048-bit key. Relying party warranty for Extended Validation SSL Certificate is $1,750,000.00 .
Nice try. Insurance is for online credit card payments only. You don't offer credit card payment. EV SSL provides absolutly NO guarantees to investors.
expert-lister (OP)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Imagine a world without hate and oppression

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:53:56 PM

I expected this answer. There is no reason to hide any past tradings. No proof = SCAM

Extended Validation for SSL encryption is provided for legally accredited entities like Dr. Bitcoin . Authenticity of this resource and its trustworthiness is confirmed by COMODO CA Limited. Secure connection is encrypted with a 2048-bit key. Relying party warranty for Extended Validation SSL Certificate is $1,750,000.00 .
Nice try. Insurance is for online credit card payments only. You don't offer credit card payment. EV SSL provides absolutly NO guarantees to investors.

Paypal payment will be add as soon as possible.

You need proof so we send proof to you.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/t53xie.jpg

You can see our experience./* one year ago */

Liberty...
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:56:16 PM

Paypal payment will be add as soon as possible.

You need proof so we send proof to you.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/t53xie.jpg

You can see our experience./* one year ago */

You claim you offer money back guarantee if that is true, then please give the money back guarantee to a trusted escrow service so that you can not run with the funds.
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:10:35 PM

How can we using escrow for trading? We will send btc's to our trading account and we will play with money. so how can we using escrow service?

I have an idea..

Who are trusted escrow service in Bitcointalk? reliable and trusted.
We can send our btc-e login info for access to escrow service.

This idea is very trust idea for all members.

Liberty...
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:27:02 PM

How can we using escrow for trading? We will send btc's to our trading account and we will play with money. so how can we using escrow service?

I have an idea..

That is not what I am saying. You claim you will provide money back guarantee. So I am saying when the money back guarantee kicks in you give the money to a trusted escrow to hold. If you go bankrupt then the escrow pays out the money. If not he returns it to you.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:34:09 PM

I have an idea..

That is not what I am saying. You claim you will provide money back guarantee. So I am saying when the money back guarantee kicks in you give the money to a trusted escrow to hold. If you go bankrupt then the escrow pays out the money. If not he returns it to you.

what sort of timescale would you put on this to show the company have 'not gone bankrupt' ?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:06:55 PM

I have an idea..

what sort of timescale would you put on this to show the company have 'not gone bankrupt' ?

well I think there are 2 options

1. Do it as a reserve so that the original investment of all users is at bare minimum covered.

2. have it as a full reserve where 100% of user balances is held by an escrow agent until such time as the user withdraws his balance.
raskul

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:51:38 PM

I have an idea..

1. Do it as a reserve so that the original investment of all users is at bare minimum covered.

2. have it as a full reserve where 100% of user balances is held by an escrow agent until such time as the user withdraws his balance.

Totally agree on that. This is how legitimate brokers actually work.
Trading off their own reserve while adding client funds to that reserve. In this instance, because: blockchain; its easy for the broker to give confidence to the prospective client by showing the btc reserve address.
In this case the reserve should be in escrow.
I'd be confident to use a broker that employs this method.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:24:43 PM

just a lame scam with a bought account guys, stay away
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:22:50 PM

just a lame scam with a bought account guys, stay away

Anybody don't test our offer and we don't have any bad vote, so please don't disarray.

Liberty...
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:27:44 PM

I have an idea..

Trading off their own reserve while adding client funds to that reserve. In this instance, because: blockchain; its easy for the broker to give confidence to the prospective client by showing the btc reserve address.

So you mean members send BTC to escrow and after pay monthly/weekly profit to them, escrow pay to me?

Anyway, we accept escrow, but if members pay money to escrow so how we trade?

Liberty...
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:05:39 PM

I have an idea..

So you mean members send BTC to escrow and after pay monthly/weekly profit to them, escrow pay to me?

No users deposit funds to you and you make a money back guarantee to the escrow so that if you disappear the escrow has the money back guarantee money to give to users.
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:21:42 PM

No problem and we agree, but if money  pay to escrow so how we do trading and play with money?

Liberty...
raskul

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:25:16 PM

-snip-

to run a business like this, you should have a reserve equal to the sum you receive from your first month of clientelle.
brokers do not trade from client funds, brokers trade from their own reserve, clients are paid their portion of the profit after you have done the trade.

you can't just say

'give us your money and we will trade with it'

that's not how it works. in normal circumstance, a broker is doing it as a full time job because they are good at it.
if they are good at it, they will have full reserve to secure the assets of their customers.

raskul

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:26:28 PM

No problem and we agree, but if money  pay to escrow so how we do trading and play with money?

this statement makes you look very amateur. see above.

starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:37:25 PM

I will have to agree with raskul, you should have a reserve if you are claiming money back guarantee as well in worst case have a fractional reserve.
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:45:53 PM

WOW,  8% Monthly? Its HYIP or PONZI?

Yes.
No need to read the rest.

expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:01:26 PM

You mean, we trade with our own money and pay profit's to investor's weekly/monthly?

Liberty...
expert-lister (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:10:45 PM

WOW,  8% Monthly? Its HYIP or PONZI?

Yes.
No need to read the rest.

SPAM/

Liberty...
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:18:52 PM

This thread is almost as good as a "GROW YOUR DICK 4" IN 4 WEEKS. EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS HOW AND IS DOING IT. JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME TAKE YOUR MONEY. ILL TELL YOU HOW I PROMISE. GUARANTEED 'RETURN'." advertisement.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: