Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY is the PBMINING topic LOCKED?  (Read 1420 times)
petahashminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:26:41 PM

WHY is the PBMINING topic LOCKED?

I am a customer and i have so many questions for answer from the admin of pbmining..

Bitcoin is the path to lambo. Lambo leads to women. Women lead to marriage. Marriage leads to...suffering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:52:37 PM

apparently they aren't doing too well, I'm not sure. I don't follow the thread.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 02:34:38 PM

You could just pm him?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:11:03 PM

I just saw some concerns on other threads about them . Not sure what exactly is happening.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:14:21 PM

The thread is not locked. When the OP was made it was just a few pages down in the services section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418183.5620

The are having problems though and appear to not have paid out their customers' earnings though
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:48:02 PM

All cloud mining project could have some issues,just keep your eyes eyes open.
fireneo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:43:30 AM

people are stating they are a ponzi, so people started raiding their thread and questioned some serious concerns.

after that the admin stated something about death threats etc, last time I checked.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:11:28 AM

people are stating they are a ponzi, so people started raiding their thread and questioned some serious concerns.

after that the admin stated something about death threats etc, last time I checked.
Death threats?  Shit,  could you link me?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
shadowmoon

Activity: 210

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:58:34 PM

To prevent themselves topic from bad reviews

They are now Scam

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:22:11 PM

Death threats?  Shit,  could you link me?

They wrote about it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.msg9790565#msg9790565

and here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418183.msg9761905#msg9761905

kennenman

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 09:33:25 PM

i would be scared, but at the same time it still non threatening since most rarely hire a hitman to go kill someone over bitcoin.

but who knows...i could be wrong. lol.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:43:50 PM

i would be scared, but at the same time it still non threatening since most rarely hire a hitman to go kill someone over bitcoin.

but who knows...i could be wrong. lol.

DPR hired one, so it can be done Grin

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:46:44 PM

WHY is the PBMINING topic LOCKED?

I am a customer and i have so many questions for answer from the admin of pbmining..

You want to read this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.0

Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.  This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.

For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.  Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter, involving thoughts of suicide over some matters, but there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: