Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins miners  (Read 1432 times)
UKBC (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:47:55 PM

I am having to write on here to vent my frustration. I am mining from 3 companies and have had nothing but an amazing experience with 2 of them saying exactly what they were going to do and always being paid.

Now I joined the site coins miners http://coins-miners.com

You invest in chips and Riggs and you reinvest half of what you make and the other you can withdrawal. I only have one Bitcoin address from xapo which is 16MBdQrFKNduKBCcdMzpvMjDEhEk4VgJMF

Now 4 days ago I was withdrawing on transaction 16 in photo and put my address in and everything was ok, the next day it said I had been paid, I looked at xapo nothing there. When I went back in to coins miners the address had changed. I looked in to the block chain and coins miners payment address was paying cash in to this random address. I was confused and thought I had made a mistake. So I emailed them from the site with no reply at all.

So I decided to do the same thing with more mined coins but after I did this transaction I screen shorted the page. My address on the first picture on transaction 17 shows my address. 24 hours later I look and I had been payed but the address had changed to a random address. An address that is not mine. So I had the proof that someone on the site has siphoned my cash to an address that only there payment address is transferring money to. So I did it again and transferred a small amount and the same thing happened again.

Now I don't know anyone who owns the site and don't understand after I had invested that why someone there was doing this to me. Yes it was only peanuts of £10.00 but it's not the point.

So I decided to go on there facebook page and personally message them, no reply! That's when I decided to say all of this with the proof of the pictures on to one of there posts. Within 6 hours they banned my from the face book page and still no one has answered why this has happened.

I tried to send all this information to Bitcoin aliens but can't find his email as the fact that he was bloging on how good this site was is why I joined and everything had been fine up until 5 days ago.

I don't know how to post the 2 screen shots to prove my point in what has happened ? Can anyone help me to post a picture please. As I need to proove my point about what has happened.

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
slicko

Activity: 70

jersey 4 life !!!

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:39:34 PM

change your login credentials for that page from a clean, secure computer and dont enter the page with your old browser anymore. it might be compromised. strong password, your surfing behaviour, not saving passwords via browser and using brain while travelling the internets, should beware you of being hacked
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:14:06 PM

NO.

this site is a scam site. You never get you BTC
UKBC (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:16:25 AM

I don't know how these people sleep at night

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
mordekaiser

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:40:11 PM

uh, just went to the website, and the website itself looks very sketchy.

i wouldnt touch this at all.
UKBC (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:49:32 PM

1st off for who ever said change my credentials, they are doing this to loads of people. If it was a compromise to my account and passwords first off I don't keep my addresses on my computer. Every time I go to withdrawal they change my address and take the money I have pictures of screen shots of proof, even Bitcoin Aliens has admitted that it's happened to him. So who ever said it is not a scam is a troll or working for them.

Funny though I paid out to my address 4000 that works out to 70p and I was so angry I did this with the large amount I have in there. So had 55 payouts and they did not process this and put it back to my account balance. So I did it again and now I get a blank page. So they take me off from there facebook page, steal cash and they are scammers, they are criminals. They paid me out 14 times and when I started to earn decent cash they sent it to an address that is there payout address.

Stay completely clear of them everyone. It will happen to you even though they are paying you now. It's when you start paying yourself a bigger amount.

Not wasting anymore time on this BS company

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: