Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FEELER] What type of SEO/SEM services would you like?  (Read 757 times)
72289 (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2012, 08:16:52 PM

Hi everyone!

Something lacking terribly in this forum (and currency overall) is internet marketers, advertisers, and optimizers.  I do a decent amount of SEO (both white and blackhat -- totally decided by the client) and dabble in marketing.

SO! That being said what types of services or projects would you like me to offer in this department? Or would you prefer on a person-by-person basis? I don't mind doing it this way, but it will decrease how many clients I can take on at one time as well as how much I charge (set services + set price = lower prices).

Feel free to post here or PM me. Although posting here for now would be best so I can have a running list while I set everything up.

Thanks Smiley
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vssa

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 12:34:31 AM

Hi i own a website about bitcoins and very interested in your services .
send me email to vovac@mail.com and we will talk about the details.
72289 (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 12:39:49 AM

Hi i own a website about bitcoins and very interested in your services .
send me email to vovac@mail.com and we will talk about the details.

Sure! Email sent.

Thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: