Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [1 More free copy] Name your price SEO! Link Building | On-Page  (Read 1980 times)
bassguitarman (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:32:27 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 10:06:05 PM by bassguitarman

I'm offering Quality SEO services for your site.

I can guarantee front page results for low competition keywords (if you pay above $80)

Name your price and I'll tell you what you can get

I'm offering 3 free SEO audits (1 left)
robmob

Activity: 658

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:35:37 PM

Nice service your offering, The price is fair but what is your background history with SEO, Have you sold SEO services in the past and do you have proof of any work you done that enhanced the SEO and increased the traffic and search engine listings?

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
bassguitarman (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:37:17 PM

Nice service your offering, The price is fair but what is your background history with SEO, Have you sold SEO services in the past and do you have proof of any work you done that enhanced the SEO and increased the traffic and search engine listings?

Self taught, I learned when I was broke but needed my site to be higher on rankings.  You can see my work on Opal-coin.com.

I'll give you a free seo audit if you would like to test
bassguitarman (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:39:25 PM

Also, this is white-hat, if you would like black-hat (though I can't recommend it) I am able to do it
robmob

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:46:03 PM

Self taught, I learned when I was broke but needed my site to be higher on rankings.  You can see my work on Opal-coin.com.

I was not inquiring for myself I was actually just inquiring for the public. I myself am self taught with over 10 years experience. I see your site has a very limited amount of back links and no google page rank. It is listed on Google first page but it is the only opal coin out there so it is very easy to land on the first page.  I take the free audit if your up for it just so i can see what you think I can improve and I will leave a review here for you in return. Send me a PM I am interested in having a chat with you.

bassguitarman (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:50:53 PM

I was not inquiring for myself I was actually just inquiring for the public. I myself am self taught with over 10 years experience. I see your site has a very limited amount of back links and no google page rank. It is listed on Google first page but it is the only opal coin out there so it is very easy to land on the first page.  I take the free audit if your up for it just so i can see what you think I can improve and I will leave a review here for you in return. Send me a PM I am interested in having a chat with you.

I've only been working on opalcoin for about 3 weeks, so when you take that into account, it's doing very well.

I just need a site and keyword you want to have scanned
bassguitarman (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:52:34 PM

Also offering 500 social signals for $17
robmob

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 06:59:35 PM

I've only been working on opalcoin for about 3 weeks, so when you take that into account, it's doing very well.

I just need a site and keyword you want to have scanned

Yes for 3 week you have done a very good job. I will send you a link to scan shortly.

robmob

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 07:28:31 PM

Thanks for providing me with a free SEO audit. I can vouch for bassguitarman hey gave me a nice professional high quality SEO audit that I was pleased with. I would not hesitate to use his services. 

bassguitarman (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:30:16 PM

Thanks for providing me with a free SEO audit. I can vouch for bassguitarman hey gave me a nice professional high quality SEO audit that I was pleased with. I would not hesitate to use his services. 

Thanks Rob!  Good luck with your site!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:24:45 PM

I myself am self taught with over 10 years experience. I see your site has a very limited amount of back links and no google page rank.

Hahaha yeah sure you're a SEO expert. Great joke lol
robmob

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

I myself am self taught with over 10 years experience. I see your site has a very limited amount of back links and no google page rank.

Good old b!z the bull shitter with nothing better to do. Please show me where you see that I stated I was a expert, I simply said I am self taught been doing my own SEO for 10+ years. I do not claim to be a expert or I would not be paying for SEO services still. I have learned some tricks along the way that has put some food on the table meaning they worked for me. That is all I am saying.

Not sure if you have a problem with me or what but I have been noticing you commenting everywhere  I post lately being a dick or trying to call me out any chance you get. If you have a problem with me send me a PM with your Skype account and we can have a chat on mic and get to the bottom of it.  

bassguitarman (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:06:16 PM

One left!
hemry

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:10:19 PM

Thanks, for the audit. Report seems to make sense. Consultancy price is fair all in all looks like a good deal.
bassguitarman (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:18:02 PM

Thanks, for the audit. Report seems to make sense. Consultancy price is fair all in all looks like a good deal.

Thanks!  Good luck
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:10:54 PM

Good old b!z the bull shitter with nothing better to do. Please show me where you see that I stated I was a expert, I simply said I am self taught been doing my own SEO for 10+ years. I do not claim to be a expert or I would not be paying for SEO services still. I have learned some tricks along the way that has put some food on the table meaning they worked for me. That is all I am saying.

Not sure if you have a problem with me or what but I have been noticing you commenting everywhere  I post lately being a dick or trying to call me out any chance you get. If you have a problem with me send me a PM with your Skype account and we can have a chat on mic and get to the bottom of it.

Nah I don't have any problem with you. You're a cool guy.

I just wanted to point out that PR hasn't been updated since last year, and OP's domain was registered in August 2014. PR is a useless metric too.

Cheers.
robmob

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 11:54:22 PM

Not sure if you have a problem with me or what but I have been noticing you commenting everywhere  I post lately being a dick or trying to call me out any chance you get. If you have a problem with me send me a PM with your Skype account and we can have a chat on mic and get to the bottom of it.

I just wanted to point out that PR hasn't been updated since last year, and OP's domain was registered in August 2014. PR is a useless metric too.

Cheers.

Thanks for pointing that out, I am out dated when it comes to SEO I guess now as I said in the previous post that is why I am still paying for it lol.

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:33:59 AM

Not sure if you have a problem with me or what but I have been noticing you commenting everywhere  I post lately being a dick or trying to call me out any chance you get. If you have a problem with me send me a PM with your Skype account and we can have a chat on mic and get to the bottom of it.

Cheers.

Thanks for pointing that out, I am out dated when it comes to SEO I guess now as I said in the previous post that is why I am still paying for it lol.

Yeah no worries mate cheers
bassguitarman (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:34:30 AM

I still have one free audit if anyone is interested.
bassguitarman (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:15:13 AM

Bump
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: