Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USA is now number 2  (Read 11647 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 05:10:57 PM

Yes. And US businesses invented the internet, the moon, star, the Sun and time machine. Not to mention we have super duper heroes like superman and friends.

>internet
DARPA, National Science Foundation.  Say "thank you, Americans."

>moon
Been there, brought back trinkets.  No one else has.

>Superman
Created by Americans for Americans.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:44:11 PM

I do not think that China is larger economy than USA. First of all think - Chinese products are plastic kids toys, something from plastic, then may be clothes - that's all. Grin
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

[...]
>Superman
Created by Americans for Americans.
[...]

Meh, Superman (and Batman) are likely just a weak rehash of the first modern superhero, Japan's Golden Bat: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoldenBat. Tongue
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:29:25 PM

Never heard of Chimera?  Huh  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Grin  Cool, jealous.

money is faster...
aronnov

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:29:59 PM

I think china is worthy to rival America in economic terms, it can be seen with the sale of products of china are more and more by the world community, it is because China produces products that are cheaper than the products made by American, hopefully, will be developed by china, hopefully ...  Roll Eyes
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:32:24 PM

Chimera, C like Cooperate ! Who doesn't want love, peace, harmony, prosperity, sustainability, safety, memory and tranquility wrapped in ultra cultural deepness open to positive innovation from any where? ( or C like Corporate, but I don't want to disturb the anarcho capitalist there Cheesy).

money is faster...
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:47:16 PM

China been number one for a long time since now for them to gain numbers and go public. US #2 thehehe game on for them keeping up. UK 1 in the distant future of never Tongue

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:22:57 AM

I'm not surprised by the news, China's population alone enables them to have a bigger economy than ours...it's not like who has the bigger dick, it's who has the greater number of shoppers.

What I don't understand is why all the bashing and negativity to the US economy? What's wrong with the US economy? (I'm talking business here, not politics, not social issues, not national defense issues.)

US businesses brought the world computers, laptops, smart phones, why the negativity?

brought : you used the past. And they are built in china, like most stuff because they are the world producers, they are the best at producing.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:42:42 AM

I dont care f**king, I only care if China will stop claiming some parts of our territory. I just hope in the future you won't claim that Japan is part of your territory Tongue
malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:03:49 AM

I'm not surprised by the news, China's population alone enables them to have a bigger economy than ours...it's not like who has the bigger dick, it's who has the greater number of shoppers.

What I don't understand is why all the bashing and negativity to the US economy? What's wrong with the US economy? (I'm talking business here, not politics, not social issues, not national defense issues.)

US businesses brought the world computers, laptops, smart phones, why the negativity?
China has a much larger population however their standard of living is much worse then people who live in the US, the regulatory environment is not as good (even with Obama as president), and they have a limited amount of resources.

Also as of now China does not really have a bigger economy then the US, only by a very inaccurate economic measure that is generally not used by economists

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:22:26 AM

brought : you used the past. And they are built in china, like most stuff because they are the world producers, they are the best at producing.

Again, confusing 'manufacture' with 'produce'. Also the world knows about 'china quality'.

There are many reasons why foreign companies are moving out of china into more fertile grounds.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:40:31 AM

Yes. And US businesses invented the internet, the moon, star, the Sun and time machine. Not to mention we have super duper heroes like superman and friends.

Why the sarcasm, my comments were accurate. I didn't say "invented", I said "brought the world", i.e., mass produced, popularized, commercialized.

Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:47:27 AM

And the companies that have the intelligence to create, engineer, mass produce and market these products are American...HP, PalmPilot (US Robotics), Dell, IBM, Xerox, Apple, Microsoft...And the creator of Blackberry is Canadian (RIM), need i mention more?

They could have been built anywhere, China was just able to do it cheaper than other options. Last week I put together a bookshelf from IKEA, that doesn't mean that IKEA is all of a sudden a product created in my home.

exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:12:11 AM

They also do not make very high quality of products, and make products at a very low cost, which means that chinese workers cannot (and do not) earn very much which means the overall chinese economy will not have very much buying power.
Plutonium

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:20:04 AM

no surprise at all. chinese economy has more room for growth.
This...
China has a massive growth span compared to USA, as we have all been witnessing for years now. No one didn't see this coming
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:37:45 AM

Their is no surprise to this fact and the reason behind this is their economy.
picolo

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:29:49 AM

US's economy is having troubles going up because it has two huge burdens : subsidies that destroy markets and a Big Government.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:29:37 PM

US's economy is having troubles going up because it has two huge burdens : subsidies that destroy markets and a Big Government.

What subsidies are you referring to?
Most countries have social security programs as well as support for strategic industries.
picolo

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:11:18 PM

Most countries have social security programs as well as support for strategic industries.

The massive government subsidies like Medicaid or food stamp that keep people into poverty.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:30:17 PM

The massive government subsidies like Medicaid or food stamp that keep people into poverty.

Most of the civilized world has free medicine, and you're bitching about Medicaid "keeping people in poverty"?
Which God-forsaken armpit of the world are you from?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: