Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is European Union Fundamentally doomed...  (Read 4738 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:49:59 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 10:05:43 PM by BitMos

1. In Europe the only place where you will not be treated as a foreigner is where both of your parents (and grand parents) are born. Meaning that a German will always be a foreigner in Spain (not even speaking about language difficulties).

2. Most cities and towns are not car ready (16 lanes both side inside downtown)

3. Culturally and socially wipeout by WW1 and 2 and others groups (those pressuring to destroy the concept of family and community to replace it with national or European identity).

enough?

money is faster...
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:50:30 AM

1 - This does not matter. The individual countries in Europe are still sovereign and any citizen of each country is still only considered a country of only that country. The EU is meant to be only a economic and trade union, not a sovereign union. In other words you can ship goods and services between European countries without having to deal with taxes or regulation (as well as travel between countries), however each individual country is free to create their own laws, ect.

This is very different from the US which treats anyone who does not given as much sovereign authority to the individual states
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:25:49 AM

this really matter. And you didn't understood my first comment little statist that you are. Why? because I wasn't speaking of the state where the dreamers are, but the street. And in the European street (or galas) never will it be forgotten, as the traditional question goes: where are you from, where is the accent from... in short you are not one of us, but you are welcome we are open (they said to the waiters).

money is faster...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 06:32:54 AM

Irrelevant.  Within 10 years taxis will be automated drones... picking you up and dropping you off wherever you want.

Within another 20 years we will have teleportation.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:55:42 AM

Dafaq?
Cars are shit. Ugly 20th century phallic symbols representing the 2+3 "nuclear family" taking a giant steaming dump on the environment. The whole point of cities is that people are already crowded close to where they need to be for all kinds of work and lifestyle things. So the best modes of transport are typically walking, cycling or light rail. Sacrificing the most valuable inner city real-estate for dead infrastructure space is the complete opposite of what many cities are trying to do.

3. Culturally and socially wipeout by WW1 and 2 and others groups (those pressuring to destroy the concept of family and community to replace it with national or European identity).

enough?
The concept of family is just intellectual inbreeding, and the proud egos of the men and women who spread their seed the farthest. It's fine to a degree, as long as they don't belittle other people who make different choices with their lives.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:16:26 PM

The EU expanded too fast too far. There are very big economical differences between east and west, south and north. Large part of the EU citizens are not happy with the direction we are forced to go. In addition the unelected leadership have no credibility, the EU parliament is a huge administrative burden with very little practical use. I think this mess will not go too far.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 02:18:52 PM

1. In Europe the only place where you will not be treated as a foreigner is where both of your parents (and grand parents) are born. Meaning that a German will always be a foreigner in Spain (not even speaking about language difficulties).

enough?

Well... this way u can say that earth civilization are completely doomed...

No, it's not. European union is a vassal of USA these days. While America there so there is EU.

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:29:24 PM

The EU expanded too fast too far. There are very big economical differences between east and west, south and north. Large part of the EU citizens are not happy with the direction we are forced to go. In addition the unelected leadership have no credibility, the EU parliament is a huge administrative burden with very little practical use. I think this mess will not go too far.

I just disagree with you last line... like a certain scientist said, something the universe and human stupidity... and something about repeating the same behaviors and expecting different outcome...

Irrelevant.  Within 10 years taxis will be automated drones... picking you up and dropping you off wherever you want.

if you like your public drone, you can keep your public drone. I will stay in MY PRIVATE PROPREITY with MY PRIVATE STUFF that I will carry where I WANT, for HOW LONG I WANT, and if the idea took me, to see how SOLID MY DRONE IS...

Dafaq?
Cars are shit. Ugly 20th century phallic symbols representing the 2+3 "nuclear family" taking a giant steaming dump on the environment. The whole point of cities is that people are already crowded close to where they need to be for all kinds of work and lifestyle things. So the best modes of transport are typically walking, cycling or light rail. Sacrificing the most valuable inner city real-estate for dead infrastructure space is the complete opposite of what many cities are trying to do.

Living means producing waste, does those wastes have values for anyone else? Alligators shit for fishes... If you like your crowded city, you can keep your crowded city. I will still using my "craft" to move.

The concept of family is just intellectual inbreeding, and the proud egos of the men and women who spread their seed the farthest. It's fine to a degree, as long as they don't belittle other people who make different choices with their lives.

You are against 2 people to love each others? I don't see how those intellectually inbreeded are preventing you from having the lifestyle you want. The core problem is that your ideologies is always defeated in the Great Battlefields... I prefer to stand with people in love that little trashy shit that will never be able to think of anything else but himself. You just lack awareness. However never forget, those men in love will never, I repeat, never hesitate to terminate you if you by anyway, mean, shape or form are threat to their family... so you can keep your little arrogant tone... remember it's just a forum on the internet.

money is faster...
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

Irrelevant.  Within 10 years taxis will be automated drones... picking you up and dropping you off wherever you want.

if you like your public drone, you can keep your public drone. I will stay in MY PRIVATE PROPREITY with MY PRIVATE STUFF that I will carry where I WANT, for HOW LONG I WANT, and if the idea took me, to see how SOLID MY DRONE IS...

Dafaq?

Living means producing waste, does those wastes have values for anyone else? Alligators shit for fishes... If you like your crowded city, you can keep your crowded city. I will still using my "craft" to move.

Typical American libertarian mentality. Me first, then me, and then me. You couldn't come up with a better caricature if you tried. Fortunately the rest of the world has a more balanced view.
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:54:33 AM

Irrelevant.  Within 10 years taxis will be automated drones... picking you up and dropping you off wherever you want.

Teleportation is not scientifically possible. The teleportation that has been achieved so far actually destroys the molecules that are being sent and recreating them ~10 feet away (this is as far as science has allowed them to be teleported so far). This means that if technology can become advanced enough then anyone who would be teleported would actually be killed and then recreated at their destination.

I would also question the ability of cars/taxi's to be automated enough to anticipate all of the potential "objects" that can get in their way, while coordinating with each-other, while maintaining the safety of the entire network.

Both of these will result in cities needing to be car ready (or at least transportation ready)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:20:24 AM

Throw a 1000 years into the mix and at the end you'll have a believable union of the European countries. It'll take that long if not longer for the whole to assimilate its parts, the ingrained identities of the individual countries. A thousand years ago, it would not have taken that long because a thousand years ago, there were no video/sound recordings, images, internet etc to constantly remind people of their origins, traditions/culture. 
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:39:05 AM

as Noland puts it: "fuck the EU!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:50:49 AM

EU is in trouble because of government debts and fiscal systems, not because of where someone is threated as foreigner or how many lanes city roads have.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:54:09 PM

EU is in trouble because of government debts and fiscal systems, not because of where someone is threated as foreigner or how many lanes city roads have.

EU is in trouble because of murica's "business model" they failed at duplicating. Tongue
Chohannes

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:19:01 AM

You are talking out of your ass, there are alot of problems with the eu and will proably be reformed when it fails, but it wont go down unless some serious shit like war go down
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:47:46 PM

European Union was never based on something different than money, unlike the US were. We don't share a culture, or beliefs, or something that makes us stand united. We place our union on economy, and we oblige every country to be as the central bank wants them to be, thus the Stability and Growth Pact.
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:15:17 PM

enough?

Some young Europeans feel european and the European institutions will do whatever it takes to save it (themselves?) so it has a chance of surviving or maybe it will be cut in 2 or 3 with one or two countries totally leaving the union.
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:29:43 PM

EU is in trouble because of murica's "business model" they failed at duplicating. Tongue

I'd say they're doing a bit too well at duplicating it. That's the risk.

Which makes them immune to the ridiculous urban sprawl that US cities are succumbing under.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:25:51 AM

Throw a 1000 years into the mix and at the end you'll have a believable union of the European countries. It'll take that long if not longer for the whole to assimilate its parts, the ingrained identities of the individual countries. A thousand years ago, it would not have taken that long because a thousand years ago, there were no video/sound recordings, images, internet etc to constantly remind people of their origins, traditions/culture. 

I kind of feel like it's the exact opposite to what you described here. A thousand years ago it must have been fairly easy to use people's lack of knowledge about the "others" to further a sense of national identity and a sense of isolation, us against the world, that pretty much allowed rulers to enact whatever policies they chose to pursue, usually to the detriment of the majority of the population. Nowadays, that is much harder to achieve (though it still happens frequently enough) - but, in my view, harder to achieve not so much because people aren't aware of their origins/traditions/culture, but rather because they increasingly realize that that doesn't really matter; that whatever the differences, "we're all in the same boat".

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:35:55 AM

I kind of feel like it's the exact opposite to what you described here. A thousand years ago it must have been fairly easy to use people's lack of knowledge about the "others" to further a sense of national identity and a sense of isolation, us against the world, that pretty much allowed rulers to enact whatever policies they chose to pursue, usually to the detriment of the majority of the population. Nowadays, that is much harder to achieve (though it still happens frequently enough) - but, in my view, harder to achieve not so much because people aren't aware of their origins/traditions/culture, but rather because they increasingly realize that that doesn't really matter; that whatever the differences, "we're all in the same boat".

With affordable traveling, same culture references and the internet, we can understand we are one people and should avoid going to wars even if our rulers want us to go get killed by our fellow brothers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: