Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBetTips | ✓ Big Discount for the first month ✓ | 41W2D32L | PROFIT GUARANTEE✓  (Read 6267 times)
Water_kel (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:12:43 PM

Interesting........
Willing to join after watching some more days of records.
Can I have more discount if I am the first subscriber Cool?
Thanks for your opinion.
We decided to give ~10% more discount to the first 3 subscribers.
Enjoy profit  Kiss Kiss
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:26:01 PM

Tip from Better Soccer Tips can be released free-of-charge to you today.
Which one do you want, White or Ice?
Speak out your opinions  Wink
Not willing to release if there is no opinion  Grin
btclegend

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:38:26 PM

Interesting........
Thanks for your opinion.
Enjoy profit  Kiss Kiss

Thanks a lot and my opinion is both tips please  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:58:55 PM

Interesting........
Thanks for your opinion.
Enjoy profit  Kiss Kiss

Thanks a lot and my opinion is both tips please  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lol no just one of them please  Tongue
Vani

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:48:23 PM

What is the difference between a ice- and a white bet?  Wink
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:48:56 PM

Some calculations updated for those who thought the membership fee is too expensive  Shocked
Even with just 20 Euro for each tip, you can still earn a very good profit.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:53:56 PM

Ice got a little bit higher overall hit rate with 70.1%
And for today, the tip of White is in Asian handicap and the tip of Ice is in under/over.
They have the similar odds.  Smiley
Vani

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:07:49 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 05:41:22 PM by Vani

How many bets average per week your combined sources will give?
Why is the first website on your first post hidden?
I read your document. I only see the results as a yield, not the games and what kind of bets they were. Can you tell/show the games and bets of your document history?
Is it sure that your combined bet sources will still work for at least the coming 30 days?

You showed a tip yesterday, but normally readers wants to see free tips for a month to get a better picture of the quality of your service before they decide to pay.

Maybe you don't want to give free tips for a month. I can understand that but you did not build a lot of trust then and it will harder to find subscribers. Can you re-think the offer? Even if it can be worth it, 0.8 bitcoin is for a lot of people a lot of money.
Vani

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:16:08 PM

Ice got a little bit higher overall hit rate with 70.1%
And for today, the tip of White is in Asian handicap and the tip of Ice is in under/over.
They have the similar odds.  Smiley

Ok, gimme ice then Wink
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:20:09 PM

How many bets average per week your combined sources will give?
Why is the first website on your first post hidden?
I read your documents. I only see the results as a yield, not the games and what kind of bets they were. Can you tell the games and bets of your document history?
Is it sure that your combined bet sources will still work for at least the coming 30 days?

0.08 Bitcoin is your offer for a month. You are willing to give a 10% discount if the subscriber place your signature for at least a month. You will give the 10% discount after 30 days as payment. The discount is 0.008. I think a signature is very important to spread the word about your service but it will not work, because there a lot of better signature payments on this forum and most of the persons already are committed with one so they can't change it. Can you re-think this offer?

0.08 is not a bad price, but you have to give confidence to the readers. You showed a tip yesterday, but normally readers wants to see free tips for a month to get a better picture of the quality of your service before they decide to pay.

Maybe you don't want to give free tips for a month. I can understand that but you did not build enough trust then and it will harder to find subscribers. Can you re-think the offer? Like first time: 45 days for 0.08 or 30 days for 0.04. For the first 10 persons that subscribe, including me then. If the results are good the subscribers will be happy and this thread will be flooded with happy subscribers, so you will get more subscribers.

1. About 37 tips will be given every week
2. The first source has a extremely good result with 80% hit rate and we decided to protect this source to present other competitors to get it.
3. You can check all the records from the website.
4. Yes of course.
5. There is a big mistake. The offer is 0.8 BTC instead of 0.08 BTC. So that the discount is 0.08 BTC.
6. It is quite impossible for free tips for a whole month. Whats the cost of that? 10K Euro. We are not the original tipsters. You know that we bought all the tips from the above sites. There is not any fake record found. So that you do not need to doubt about the quality of the service.
7. First 3 subscribers can get ~10% more discount.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:26:56 PM

Ice tips
UEFA Champions League
Monaco - Zenit Petersburg
Under 2.25
Good luck all!
Vani

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:35:29 PM

I edited my post. I saw 0.08 instead of 0.8. My bad!

Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:39:14 PM

I edited my post. I saw 0.08 instead of 0.8. My bad!

Haha never mind. 0.08 BTC is even cheaper than your broadband!
That's unreasonable to get 10K Euro tips with 23 Euro, right?
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:43:16 PM

No such thing as Profit guarantee in gambling. That's why it's called gambling, don't give false promises to people.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Vani

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:46:45 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 05:57:31 PM by Vani

Yes, that is true. I need to buy new glasses Sad On the other hand (I think) 0.8 bitcoin is a lot of money for a lot of people, so (I think) you must find a price that is affordable. Not saying that the tips are not worth 0.8 bitcoin, but I'm on this forum for a while and I'm afraid you will not get (m)any subscribers. Maybe I'm wrong and you will get a lot of subscribers (and I hope that for you, because you seems to a be nice guy) but for now I doubt that you will get a lot of response for the reasons I described above.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:48:20 PM

No such thing as Profit guarantee in gambling. That's why it's called gambling, don't give false promises to people.
Please finish reading my whole post first.
May be we should not use the words "Profit guarantee".  Tongue
But you won't get misunderstood if you finish reading the whole post.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:55:51 PM

Yes, that is true. I need to buy new glasses Sad On the other hand (I think) 0.8 bitcoin is a lot of money for a lot of people, so (I think) you must find a price that is affordable.
Hmm... 0.8 BTC is just one third of an iphone. Many people buy new iphone, ipad every year.  Undecided
And we have done the calculation. With just 20 Euro for every tip and 60% hit rate. You earn a very good profit.

We seem this project as an investment. Just like stock and cryptocurrencies investing.
This is not a game for those who bet 2 Euro every bet.
We are here for profit, earn money.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:00:19 PM

Yes, that is true. I need to buy new glasses Sad On the other hand (I think) 0.8 bitcoin is a lot of money for a lot of people, so (I think) you must find a price that is affordable. Not saying that the tips are not worth 0.8 bitcoin, but I'm on this forum for a while and I'm afraid you will not get (m)any subscribers. Maybe I'm wrong and you will get a lot of subscribers (and I hope that for you, because you seems to a be nice guy) but for now I doubt that you will get a lot of response for the reasons I described above.
We don't need to get many subscribers at one time.
We believe that all of you are discerning.
Time will tell about the power of BitBetTips.  Cheesy
Vani

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:14:37 PM

Hmm... 0.8 BTC is just one third of an iphone. Many people buy new iphone, ipad every year.  Undecided
And we have done the calculation. With just 20 Euro for every tip and 60% hit rate. You earn a very good profit.

We seem this project as an investment. Just like stock and cryptocurrencies investing.

I agree with that. To make profit you will have to bet a lot more than 2 euro for a single bet. But (maybe) from the perspective of readers of this thread: when people buy an Iphone they get an Iphone. When people on this forum - a forum where scammers are active, a lot of shady things happens and big promises are made by a lot of persons that can't fulfill those promises - considering buying your tips for 0.8 bitcoin, they have to believe a guy on a bitcoin forum named Water-Kel, that:
- The tips are profitable on the long term.
- They will receive the tips as promised.

So, I think you need to build trust before you can ask 0.8 bitcoin or lower the price so people will accept the above risks.

Don't see this as negative talk - I respect your service - but I try to think realistic and try to think as a reader of this thread. I will keep an eye on this thread and for sure thinking about all you have said. Keep up the good work!
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:23:15 PM

Hmm... 0.8 BTC is just one third of an iphone. Many people buy new iphone, ipad every year.  Undecided

I agree with that. To make profit you will have to bet a lot more than 2 euro for a single bet. But (maybe) from the perspective of readers of this thread: when people buy an Iphone they get an Iphone. When people on this forum - a forum where scammers are active, a lot of shady things happens and big promises are made by a lot of persons that can fulfill those promises - considering buying your tips for 0.8 bitcoin, they have to believe a guy on a bitcoin forum named Water-Kel, that:
- The tips are profitable on the long term.
- They will receive the tips as promised.

So, I think you need to build trust before you can ask 0.8 bitcoin or lower the price so people will accept the above risks.

Don't see this as negative talk - I respect your service - but I try to think realistic and try to think as a reader of this thread. I will keep an eye on this thread and for sure thinking about all you have said. Keep up the good work!
I stand your points. Time can build up the reputation of our service.
May be we will consider to largely lower the membership fee for the first month-just for the first month to build up our image.
I will inform you after discussing with my team.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: