Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBetTips | ✓ Big Discount for the first month ✓ | 41W2D32L | PROFIT GUARANTEE✓  (Read 6267 times)
btclegend

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:14:34 PM

75% of the 30 days membership fee will be refunded or you can get 30 days more membership if two statistics below both show that you do not get any profit.
1. Statistic of your 30 days subscribing period. For example, you subscribe from 10/12/2014 to 8/1/2015. That is your subscribing period.
2. Statistic of a single month. For example, you subscribe from 10/12/2014 to 8/1/2015. You have more subscribing days in December. So that the statistic of the whole December (1st-31st) will be counted. If you have 15 days in a month and 15 days in the next month, the month for statistic will be selected randomly.

Everyone that subscribed before 15 December get no refund. The yield is 16 now.
Your first subscribers arrived at 10 December when the yield was 15 positive. That’s a joke for all the members that subscribed 10-14 December. Like you telling to them ‘let’s play soccer for the next 45 minutes but before we start I lead with 15-0’.
The yield on the spreadsheet shows winning even on so called ‘half wins’. The yield is therefore way to high and not representative comparing to the real yield.
As it is now the first members are screwed for the guarantee and for the rest who want to benefit from the profit guarantee, just wait until 16 December.
Nice points but I need to remind you one thing.
That profit guarantee program is not a must to provide to our subscribers.
We didn't see any competitors to provide such a thing to the customers.
It seems like you think that the profit guarantee program is the most important thing of our service.
Remember, originally and normally, you won't get a thing called profit guarantee program.
The most important thing is our qualified tips.
The guarantee program benefits our customers even with the policies.
If you don't like it or think that it is really bad, we can cancel that thing.  Wink
And about the 'half wins', its true we put it as a win. But if it is a 'half lose', we put it as a lose.

We want to tell you that before we release the current policies of the profit guarantee program, we have asked the opinions of our first subscribers. He told me that it is fair.

So...thank you for your opinion, grab a seat and watch our profits  Grin
Its true that actually I dun care much about the profit guarantee  Undecided
It is a bonus for me
Zebrasko

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:49:25 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 08:03:25 PM by Zebrasko

A bonus that you will never get.

The statistic of the whole December (1st-31st) will be counted.
Yield plus 15 before anyone joined.

To make it even worse with the second condition
Statistic of your 30 days subscribing period. For example, you subscribe from 10/12/2014 to 8/1/2015. That is your subscribing period.

To continue with the two soccer teams. You telling them ‘let’s play soccer for the next 45 minutes but before we start I lead with 15-0. Even when you scores 16 goals and defeats me with 16-15 I get some extra time for trying to defeat you'.

I am not trying to be rude or judging your picks or price. I am trying to tell that if this is your final profit guarantee you can better cancel it as you suggested yourself. As it is now this is a bonus guarantee that will never happens. You know that and everyone who read the terms and looking to the current yield knows that.

This should be the only condition for the subscribers that joining between 10-15 December
Statistic of your 30 days subscribing period. For example, you subscribe from 10/12/2014 to 8/1/2015. That is your subscribing period.

Not this one
So that the statistic of the whole December (1st-31st) will be counted

Just my 2 cent. It is your businesses. You specified the conditions today after your first subscribers. This bonus profit guarantee that will never happen is not the most important part but you advertise it on your thread. An advertisement is a part of your image.
kilter71

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:08:18 PM

This is going EXACTLY like some of the other sports betting scams have gone on this forum in the past.  Changes the terms, saying they had a great record BEFORE ANYONE WAS SUBSCRIBING, etc.
Water_kel (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:09:19 PM

A bonus that you will never get.

The statistic of the whole December (1st-31st) will be counted.
Yield plus 15 before anyone joined.

To make it even worse with the second condition

You telling them ‘let’s play soccer for the next 45 minutes but before we start I lead with 15-0. Even when you scores 16 goals and defeats me with 16-15. I get some extra time for trying to defeat you'.

I am not trying to be rude but if this is your final profit guarantee you can better cancel it as you suggested yourself. As it is now this is a bonus that will never happens. You know that.

This should be the only condition for the subscribers that joining between 10-14 December

Not this one
So that the statistic of the whole December (1st-31st) will be counted

Just my 2 cent. It is your businesses. You specified the conditions today after your first subscribers. This bonus profit guarantee that will never happen is not the most important part but you advertise it on your thread. An advertisement is a part of your image.
Really? Never get?
Its quite sure that it won't happen in this month as we have already got more than 10 units profit.
That's our power. Why does a yield +16 at the beginning of the month seem to be a bad thing to our subscribers?
How about the people who will join after 16th of December? The statistic of January will be counted.
What would you say if we get -10 units from the first day to the 11th of January?

We recognize that these policies or conditions protect our interest. But this is called business, this is reality.

Edit: we change the conditions after receiving the agreements of our first subscribers. So don't be worried about them.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:10:46 PM

This is going EXACTLY like some of the other sports betting scams have gone on this forum in the past.  Changes the terms, saying they had a great record BEFORE ANYONE WAS SUBSCRIBING, etc.
Oh yea. Good bye  Cheesy
Zebrasko

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:45:15 PM

Really? Never get?
Its quite sure that it won't happen in this month as we have already got more than 10 units profit.
That's our power. Why does a yield +16 at the beginning of the month seem to be a bad thing to our subscribers?
How about the people who will join after 16th of December? The statistic of January will be counted.
What would you say if we get -10 units from the first day to the 11th of January?

We recognize that these policies or conditions protect our interest. But this is called business, this is reality.

If you had -15 units from the start of December you would never offer this bonus at this stage today. You made this conditions today knowing that the yield was already plus 15.

A yields of plus 15 within a week is suberb. Including this yield in the statics of the bonus offer for subscribers that just subscribed is a joke.

Nothing wrong with protection your interest. You start a new business and wants to look good. Be fair and protect your costumers too. Not with a bonus profit guarantee deal that before the subscripting even starts has almost zero chances to be claimed.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:58:32 PM

Really? Never get?

If you had -15 units from the start of December you would never offer this bonus at this stage today. You made this conditions today knowing that the yield was already plus 15.

A yields of plus 15 within a week is suberb. Including this yield in the statics of the bonus offer for subscribers that just subscribed is a joke.

Nothing wrong with protection your interest. You start a new business and wants to look good. Be fair and protect your costumers too. Not with a bonus profit guarantee deal that before the subscripting even starts has almost zero chances to be claimed.
Okok. You always judge about the problem of the beginning of December.
But you never think about the future.
We still have dozens of months to go.
WE WON'T MAKE A THING JUST FOR 1 MONTH.
DO YOU THINK WE USE OUR TIME TO FIGURE OUT THIS THING JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE YIELDS IN DECEMBER?
WE GOT NO EXAMPLE FOR REFERENCING AND WE CREATED THAT STUFF.
What's the costs if we really need to have the refunds to our subscribers in December?
Too few.
Everything will be solved after 17th of December, right?
The statistics of December will be useless for the new subscribers.
Do you satisfy now?
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:00:21 PM

Today performance 11/12/2014
5 tips in total
2 WIN 3 LOSE
Sad that Sevilla could not get 1 more goal in 70 minutes!
Zebrasko

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:11:07 PM

DO YOU THINK WE USE OUR TIME TO FIGURE OUT THIS THING JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE YIELDS IN DECEMBER?
What's the costs if we really need to have the refunds to our subscribers in December?
Too few.
Do you satisfy now?

You understand it but don’t want to understand.

@ the readers of this tread
Don’t subscribe until it is the second part of December otherwise you will be screwed with an unfair profitable guarantee bonus offer. An offer that will never will be granted simply because it is an impossible offer.
This guy seems only interesting in protecting his own business and does not understand that he needs to take care a little bit of his clients.
Instead of doing that he gave a useless profitable guarantee bonus to the first clients he has. Maybe stuff to think about when you considering subscribe to someone with that attitude.

You can read that the first losing day already has started. Be careful.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:19:44 PM

Too few.
Do you satisfy now?

You understand it but don’t want to understand.

@ the readers of this tread
Don’t subscribe until it is the second part of December otherwise you will be screwed with an unfair profitable guarantee bonus offer. An offer that will never will be granted simply because it is an impossible offer.
This guy seems only interesting in protecting his own business and does not understand that he needs to take care a little bit of his clients.
Instead of doing that he gave a useless profitable guarantee bonus to the first clients he has. Maybe stuff to think about when you considering subscribe to someone with that attitude.

You can read that the first losing day already has started. Be careful.
Yea the first losing day has started. May be we will lose in the next few days and get a yield of -5? If we don't care about my clients, we don't need to give the offer of profit guarantee. My current subscribers do not have such big reaction as you.

Even if we get 5 losing days in a row, we don't feel surprised. That's lever principle.

Your last sentence is like you talk to a student, 'Your first school day already has started. Be careful.' lol  Cheesy
Zebrasko

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:35:48 PM

I will edit it for you.

The first losing day tells us nothing what will happen next. Maybe the tips will give profit maybe not. Who knows? Therefore there is advertised in this thread with a profit guarantee bonus! Great so far so good.

Warning

****Even when Bitbetbits will lose up to 16 units  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked until 31 December all the clients that paid him from 10-16 December can not claim the 'profit guarantee bonus'****

**** In the worst case scenario odds 1000:1 when Bitbetcoins picks gives a lose of 17 units until December 31, they only needs to make 1 unit profit in the first 8 days of January and the 'profit guarantee bonus' will not be granted****
btclegend

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:41:34 PM

I will edit it for you.

The first losing day tells us nothing what will happen next. Maybe the tips will give profit maybe not. Who knows? Therefore there is advertised in this thread with a profit guarantee bonus! Great so far so good.

Warning

***Even when Bitbetbits will lose up to 16 units  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked until 31 December all the clients that paid him from 10-16 December can not claim the 'profit guarantee bonus'***

*** In the worst case scenario odds 1000:1 when Bitbetcoins lose 17 units until December 31 they only needs to make 1 unit profit in the first 8 days of January and the profit guarantee bonus' will not be given****
Oh, thank you so much and bye  Kiss
Zebrasko

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:47:27 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 11:14:24 PM by Zebrasko

Oh, thank you so much and bye  Kiss

Warning

****btclegend is a puppet account of Water_kel. Ignore him****
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:52:47 PM

Oh, thank you so much and bye  Kiss

Warning

****btclegend is a puppet account of Water_Kel. Ignore him****
Thank you for giving me another identity, newbie  Kiss
I am not going to have the endless arguments with you.
So good luck and good bye.
Zebrasko

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:10:16 PM

Thank you for giving me another identity, newbie  Kiss
I am not going to have the endless arguments with you.
So good luck and good bye.

You can stop arguing with me. When you giving offers like you did none will trust you. Hence more argues will following with others. Good luck and I will watching this thread closely.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:22:34 PM

You can stop arguing. When you giving offers like you did none will trust you. Hence more argues will following with others.
To be honest, we have been talking to our first subscribers.
He stated that for the subscribers before 17th December.
The statistics will be counted as 12th December to 31st December if he subscribe on 12th December.
And the second statistics is still the whole subscription period.
It sounds more fair, right?

But we consider one more thing. Yes, the current subscribers may be happy with that. But may be after a few months, some subscribers do their calculations and find that using the condition of the above one (from subscription date to the end of the month), they can get the refund or 30 days free membership. We all know that that condition is only available for the subscribers from 10th-17th December. However those subscribers might say it is unfair for two different kinds of conditions. So it is an endless argument.

A perfect solution does not exist for this situation. There will only be more arguments if we change the conditions again. The current conditions only affect a few subscribers from 10th to 17th December. We apologize with that. We know that even some of subscribers don't even care what profit guarantee is. They did not have a single word about it. But it is a bonus for you guys to subscribe our tips.

We are doing business for long-term. We are not short-sighted.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:26:44 PM

Try out the source with 80% hit rate! Fixed Archive Tips
You can receive these two tips on 13th & 14th December 2014 with just 0.1 BTC
If the both tips lose, 75% of 0.1 BTC will be refunded or you will get another 2 tips from Fixed Archive Tips  Wink
But of course, we feel confidence that we won't lose for these reliable tips.
It is a protection provided to our valuable subscribers.

Inquiries: PM or bitbettips@gmail.com
btclegend

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:45:49 PM

Look forward to the fixed archive tips  Tongue Tongue
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:28:35 PM