Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:11:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBetTips | ✓ Big Discount for the first month ✓ | 41W2D32L | PROFIT GUARANTEE✓  (Read 6267 times)
Zebrasko

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:36:45 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 01:20:13 AM by Zebrasko

Average odds of the tips 1.90. Source the TS.

Results since the start of the subscription on 10 December

Day 1
Win 2½  
Lost 2  
Note. The Asian handicap pick of this day was Schalke04. It was a ½ win. The information on the website http://www.bettersoccertips.com and the spreadsheet of Water_kel is not correct. They both telling you that it was full win.
Won 0.25 units

Day 2
Win 2
Lost 3
Lost 1.2 units

Day 3
Win 0
Lost  3½      
Void 1        
Note. The Asian handicap pick of this day was Jong Ajax. It was a 0.5 loss of the whole stake.
Lost 3.5 units

Day 4
Win 3
Lost  3  
Lost 0.3 units

Totals
Win 7½
Lose 11½
Void 1
Win percentage of the tips 37.5%

Wining days 1
Best day 0.25 units on day 1
Losing days 3
Worst day 3.5 units on day 3

Total lost 4 days after the start of subscription 4.75 units
Water_kel (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:53:12 PM

Just received an email.
The content is as follow:
"You can earn monthly good money with your Bitbettips. It is scam but a good scam I admit.
Now ur thread is affected by negatives and ur picking service will fall with it. They getting more angry every day. No money for you.

For 0.36 BTC your problems will be solved. We help. On time only offer. This is serious. Reply within 12 hours or the offer is waved."

If you can any evidence to prove BitBetTips is a scam or BitBetTips owns any of the above sources/websites, please post it here.
Thanks.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:54:03 PM

Tip from Fixed Archive Matches
Juan Aurich - Sporting Cristal : 1 @ 2.00
Now the odds from bet365 is 1.9
Good luck to you all!
The match will play today!
Paxxo

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:09:26 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 03:40:20 AM by Paxxo

For your point of delicatetips, delicatetips has changed their domain since the summer of this year. The old domain was http://delicatetips.webs.com/

That’s not relevant what the old domain was. The old domain is a website with no content.

The new domain exists a few months but they showing a visitor their results of the tips for the last 5 years. They call it even “proven results”. The results of these so called “proven results” showing 52 months insane profits. Month in month out between 65% and 89% win rates. Not even famous professional sports betters can come even close to that.

Only one month out of these 52 months was a small losing month. That was 2 years ago with a win rate of 49%. Here is a screenshot as example for the insane so called “proven results” of 2013. You can check all the other years and months yourself. http://www.delicatetips.com/overall-performance.html

https://i.imgur.com/SLnsMfl.jpg

Since the last weeks they, and you, can’t fake the results anymore because now there are real buyers of the tips who following the results. And what happens? The dropping of the results are significant. The last week of November shows 10 loses and only 4 wins. December shows again disappointing results with only a 50% hit rate so far.

Your tips results are besides one small exception of a tiny profit only losing days and we don't even know what the results were of yesterday. The loses adds up on high speed.

Normally you show up on the forum all the time. Trying to be the nice with some offers to buy 2 tips for "only" 0.1 BTC or giving away some free tips. Although every day it will be harder to convince the readers of your profitable predictions. Predictions that makes it worth to invest 0.8 BTC or 280 dollars for a month. You call that cheap but all the other pickers on this forum asking at most 10% of that amount, doing it for free or giving free months to everyone with decent results.

You were online a few hours ago after the games, but you didn’t say anything. Not surprising when you had another losing day. You can't lose every day so we can expect that you have some winning days, like every guy who bets on sports or flipping a coin. Maybe you going to celebrate these days on the forum. However, the overall results will never be even close to that impossible 65-85% win rate.
Carbomat

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:29:48 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 06:07:05 AM by Carbomat

I can confirm that fixed matches is a scam. They fake results. I ordered 2 tips thursday for this weekend on this website http://mozzart1x2.blogspot.nl for 40 euro.
Saturday they sent me Lorient vs Metz. Sunday they sent me Udinese vs Verona. The first game was a win, the second was a loss. I betted 100 euro on the first and 50 euro on the second. 50 euro profit minus 40 euro for the tips.
Check the website now they telling the pick of that last game on 14th December was the winning tip Lille vs Toulouse instead of the losing Udinese vs Verona. That is a lie. Loll  Grin
They added that fake pick LIlle vs Toulesse today but did not take the time to change that losing postponed game Juan Aurich vs Sporting C. still presented with a winning sign.
Learned my lesson and stick with my own tips. Happily I did not lose money on this BS. Dunno how to place big screens but you can click on this thumbmail below to make it larger.

http://s17.postimg.org/b9n9w9y8b/scam.jpg
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:53:54 PM

For your point of delicatetips, delicatetips has changed their domain since the summer of this year. The old domain was http://delicatetips.webs.com/

That’s not relevant what the old domain was. The old domain is a website with no content.

The new domain exists a few months but they showing a visitor their results of the tips for the last 5 years. They call it even “proven results”. The results of these so called “proven results” showing 52 months insane profits. Month in month out between 65% and 89% win rates. Not even famous professional sports betters can come even close to that.

Only one month out of these 52 months was a small losing month. That was 2 years ago with a win rate of 49%. Here is a screenshot as example for the insane so called “proven results” of 2013. You can check all the other years and months yourself. http://www.delicatetips.com/overall-performance.html

Since the last weeks they, and you, can’t fake the results anymore because now there are real buyers of the tips who following the results. And what happens? The dropping of the results are significant. The last week of November shows 10 loses and only 4 wins. December shows again disappointing results with only a 50% hit rate so far.

Your tips results are besides one small exception of a tiny profit only losing days and we don't even know what the results were of yesterday. The loses adds up on high speed.

Normally you show up on the forum all the time. Trying to be the nice with some offers to buy 2 tips for "only" 0.1 BTC or giving away some free tips. Although every day it will be harder to convince the readers of your profitable predictions. Predictions that makes it worth to invest 0.8 BTC or 280 dollars for a month. You call that cheap but all the other pickers on this forum asking at most 10% of that amount, doing it for free or giving free months to everyone with decent results.

You were online a few hours ago after the games, but you didn’t say anything. Not surprising when you had another losing day. You can't lose every day so we can expect that you have some winning days, like every guy who bets on sports or flipping a coin. Maybe you going to celebrate these days on the forum. However, the overall results will never be even close to that impossible 65-85% win rate.
Just go and google the old domain, http://delicatetips.webs.com/
You can get some reviews since 2010.
Its true that we lose in recent days.
As we have said, betting is a long-term investment.
If you determine our services by just a few days losing, we have no word on your determination.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:56:48 PM

I can confirm that fixed matches is a scam. They fake results. I ordered 2 tips thursday for this weekend on this website http://mozzart1x2.blogspot.nl for 40 euro.
Saturday they sent me Lorient vs Metz. Sunday they sent me Udinese vs Verona. The first game was a win, the second was a loss. I betted 100 euro on the first and 50 euro on the second. 50 euro profit minus 40 euro for the tips.
Check the website now they telling the pick of that last game on 14th December was the winning tip Lille vs Toulouse instead of the losing Udinese vs Verona. That is a lie. Loll  Grin
They added that fake pick LIlle vs Toulesse today but did not take the time to change that losing postponed game Juan Aurich vs Sporting C. still presented with a winning sign.
Learned my lesson and stick with my own tips. Happily I did not lose money on this BS. Dunno how to place big screens but you can click on this thumbmail below to make it larger.

Yesterday we did receive two tips from Fixed Archive Matches.
The second one, Udinese vs Verona was received just right before the match started.
We don't know the reason but yesterday was a 1 WIN 1 LOSE for Fixed Archive Matches.
It is dishonest that they did not put the record of the losing one.
But it is not a scam.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:07:54 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 04:01:22 PM by Water_kel

Yesterday performance 14/12/2014
7 tips in total
2 WIN 4 LOSE
btclegend

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:11:02 PM

hope for a good day  Undecided
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:15:00 PM

So youre website is only for the residents of Europe? What about people in United States?
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:18:14 PM

So youre website is only for the residents of Europe? What about people in United States?
What you mean?
The websites are from Europe.
All the people can subscribe for the tips and place the bets yourself.
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:21:22 PM

Just received an email.
The content is as follow:
"You can earn monthly good money with your Bitbettips. It is scam but a good scam I admit.
Now ur thread is affected by negatives and ur picking service will fall with it. They getting more angry every day. No money for you.

For 0.36 BTC your problems will be solved. We help. On time only offer. This is serious. Reply within 12 hours or the offer is waved."

If you can any evidence to prove BitBetTips is a scam or BitBetTips owns any of the above sources/websites, please post it here.
Thanks.
There will be some maliciously discredits for our services.
We recognize the hit rate of the recent days is not good.
But we assure a good result in long term.
Vani

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:39:32 PM

7 tips in total
3 WIN 4 LOSE

Hmm, it was 2 wins and 5 loses

delicatetips.com
Leverkusen - Borussia Moenchengladbach  Tip Leverkusen -0.75 lost
PSV – Twente Tip: PSV -1 Win

bettersoccertips.
Atletico Madrid – Villarreal :  Atletico Madrid -0.75 lost
Manchester United – Liverpool: Manchester United -0.5 win

jackpotsoccertips
Sevilla – Eibar: Sevilla -1.25  lost

Fixed matches
Udinese – Verona: Udinese lost
Juan Aurich - Sporting Cristal: Juan Aurich lost

Very disappointing to see that the fixed matches are faking the stats  Sad
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:01:02 PM

7 tips in total
3 WIN 4 LOSE

Hmm, it was 2 wins and 5 loses

delicatetips.com
Leverkusen - Borussia Moenchengladbach  Tip Leverkusen -0.75 lost
PSV – Twente Tip: PSV -1 Win

bettersoccertips.
Atletico Madrid – Villarreal :  Atletico Madrid -0.75 lost
Manchester United – Liverpool: Manchester United -0.5 win

jackpotsoccertips
Sevilla – Eibar: Sevilla -1.25  lost

Fixed matches
Udinese – Verona: Udinese lost
Juan Aurich - Sporting Cristal: Juan Aurich lost

Very disappointing to see that the fixed matches are faking the stats  Sad
As we all know a postponed match won't be counted for every tipster.
So it is a 2 WIN 4 LOSE if the tip of Juan one and Lille one are not counted.
We will correct it now.
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:25:29 PM

So even if you lose everything people will still get a profit?
I don't get these kind of games..
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:35:49 PM

So even if you lose everything people will still get a profit?
I don't get these kind of games..
So you consider all the future with just a few days of losing?
I don't get your point.
Zebrasko

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:49:07 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 02:38:14 PM by Zebrasko

We will correct it now.
Juan Aurich - Sporting Cristal : 1 @ 2.00
Now the odds from bet365 is 1.9
Good luck to you all!

You placed the postponed Juan Aurich tip yesterday on the forum and gave it as a tip and thus it counts for everyone who subscribed since 10 December as well. The tip lost. You can exclude it from your stats but I include it on mine.

Lille is only visible on that fixed matches website to replace the real losing sunday tip Udinese. Udinese is not included on that website. The fixed matches website is manipulating the stats.

On sunday the daily weekend pick Udinese was delivered to the paying customers and not Lille. 2 wininings and 5 losses is the correct score for day 5.

Odds average 1.90. Source the TS.

Day 1. Won 0.25 units
Winning tips 2½  
Losing tips 2  
Note. The Asian handicap pick of this day was Schalke04. It was a ½ win. The information on the website http://www.bettersoccertips.com and the spreadsheet of Water_kel is not correct. They both telling you that it was a full win.

Day 2. Lost 1.2 units
Wining tips 2
Losings tips 3

Day 3. Lost 3.5 units
Winning tips 0
Losing tips  3½      
Void 1        
Note. The Asian handicap pick of this day was Jong Ajax. It was a 0.5 loss of the whole stake.

Day 4. Lost 0.3 units
Winning tips 3
Losing tips  3  

Day 5. Lost 3.2 units
Winning tips 2
Losings tips 5
Note. TS refused to include one losing tip on his spreadsheet. He gave it as a tip yesterday on the forum. The spreadsheet showing 2-4 but it is 2-5. One losing tip was washed away on the website and replaced by a winning tip that was never delivered to the followers.

Total
Winning tips
Losing tips 16½
Void 1
Win percentage of the tips 35.19%

Wining days 1
Best day 0.25 units on day 1
Losing days 4
Worst day 3.5 units on day 3

Longest strike
4 losing days on a row. Day 2 until now.

Total lost 5 days after the start of the subscription 7.95 units

Using the example of the spreadsheet on the first posting. Now with the fair confirmed and traceable results from the start of the subscription on 10 December

Assume bet amount for each tip 0.1 BTC
Average odds 1.9
BTC you lost: 0.795
30 days membership: 0.8 BTC
NET LOST: 1.595 BTC

Time duration 5 days
Paxxo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:27:30 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 01:53:34 PM by Paxxo

The first unedited post.

7 tips in total
3 WIN 4 LOSE

After comments from buyers with the real results.

We will correct it now.

Nice try to change a 2 win and 5 lose into a 3 win and 4 lose. That makes a lot of difference. 1 stake lost versus 3 stakes lost.

You added Lille “the mystery second tip of the day” to the winnings and with a vague statement you did not count Juan Aurich to the lost ones. That same game that still not shows up as a lost on their site.

Why can't we see the losing Udinese tip on the site?
How come that fixed matches offered a second tip on the same day? They offering one tip a day on the weekends as long as the history is telling us on their site
Why did the payers only received the losing tip?

You know the answers right? The second "mystery tip" did not exist at all or was not give away until the game was played and was a winner. The first losing tip just vanished from their site.

Two pick tipsters of Betbit are already busted with evidence and Water_Kel tried to do the same but was busted today.

Fixed matches with their 85% hit rate changing losing games in mystery never delivered winning games whenever they want or need.

DelicateTips shows a history of 5 years with winrates from 65% even to 89% but the domain exists for only a few months. The last weeks since they had real buyers of their tips, and therefore it is harder to fake the results, the losses are significant.

Looking to the third source.
bettersoccertips.com

They have two kind of tips. They call it white and ice tips. They showing results from April 2012. Again with insane win rates with more than 70%. Win rates that are impossible on the long term with 1.9 odds.

Look what happens when the subscription of this thread started on 10 December and everyone who paid following the real results, so it is harder to fake the stats.
Ice picks 1-4
https://i.imgur.com/esGSLZ6.jpg

white picks 1-3 and one draw.
https://i.imgur.com/Gc6ROHq.jpg

2 wins and 7 losses.

For the insane results of the past take a look of the history.
http://www.bettersoccertips.com/white.html
http://www.bettersoccertips.com/ice.html
Water_kel (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:55:27 PM

The first unedited post.

7 tips in total
3 WIN 4 LOSE

After comments from buyers with the real results.

We will correct it now.

Nice try to change a 2 win and 5 lose into a 3 win and 4 lose. That makes a lot of difference. 1 stake lost versus 3 stakes lost.

You added Lille “the mystery second tip of the day” to the winnings and with a vague statement you did not count Juan Aurich to the lost ones. That same game that still not shows as a lost on the Fixed matches website.

Why can't we see the losing Udinese tip on the fixed results website?
How come that fixed matches offered a second tip one the same day? They offering one tip a day on the weekends as long as the history is telling us on the website.
Why did the payers only received the losing tip?

You know the answers right? The second "mystery tip" did not exist at all until the game was played. The first losing tip just vanished.

Two pick tipsters of Betbit are already busted with evidence and Water_Kal tried to do the same but was busted today.

Fixed matches with their 85% hit rate changing losing games in mystery never delivered winning games whenever they want or need.

DelicateTips shows a history of 5 years with winrates of 65% even to 89% but the domain exists for only a few months. The last weeks since they had real buyers of their tips, and therefore it is harder to fake the results, the losses are significant.

Looking to the third source.
bettersoccertips.com

They have two kind of tips. They call it white and ice tips. They showing results from April 2012. Again with insane win rates more than 70%. Win rates that are impossible on the long term with 1.9 odds.

Look what happens when the subscription of this thread started on 10 December and everyone who paid following the real results, so it is harder to fake the stats.
Ice picks 1-4

white picks 1-3 and one draw.

2 wins and 7 losses.

For the insane results of the past take a look of the history.
http://www.bettersoccertips.com/white.html
http://www.bettersoccertips.com/ice.html

Received your email again and please keep up your hard work.
"The negatives made their points. U was helpless and made big mistakes on the forum. Ur scam is revealed. U did not accepted the offer to stop the negatives before it was too late. Ur biggest wish and only rescue is that they remove all the negatives. That will not happen no more.

2 days ago u still had big opportunities to make money with the service. 2 days later ur service is broken. Life is rude.

U gave me some free pleasure. I go to the store and buy popcorn."

The old one.

Your shit is worth 0.36 BTC, seriously?

You said we want to change the record. We didn't. A big room of arguments exists for yesterday's record. We respect our subscribers so we change it to what he likes.

If you buy the tips from the original seller of Fixed Archive Matches, you did receive two tips with 1 WIN and 1 LOSE. The second tip was delivered near the match started. We feel unsatisfied that they only put the record of the winning one. We have shown our unsatisfactory to them and will not recommend our subscribers to follow this tipster anymore.

And you are still repeating your points that we have clarified. We are not going to repeat it once more.

Lastly, all our money is waiting for you if you find evidence that proves that we owns any source. Cheers.
Paxxo

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:12:52 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 09:36:48 PM by Paxxo

You trying to say that you received messages from me asking you for money or do I misunderstand you here? Be clear about this.

You said we want to change the record. We didn't. A big room of arguments exists for yesterday's record. We respect our subscribers so we change it to what he likes

How do you mean you respect your subscribers and changed it like they like it? The tips they received yesterday were 5 losses and 2 winnings. No more and no less. There is nothing to change about that in their favor or how they like it.

The only thing they like are real winnings from real tips. They don't like to pay and discover after their payment that you and all those picks sites of yours misleading them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: