Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Bitcoin Conspiracy: Greed  (Read 760 times)
JimDowJones (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:06:04 AM

Greed has run rampant and people have lost site of open source software philosophy.

Sometimes I like to daydream about a bitcoin community with the same altruistic motivation as satoshi himself, maybe we would have a philosophy sub-forum to discuss these ideas.

I believe the philosophical basis is the most important asset to bitcoin success. When i introduce bitcoin to people , one of the things that really blows their minds is the realization that the philosophy of computer currency goes back 60 years, it just took a certain level of technology to implement it. From my experience, the philosophical basis of crypto currency gives bitcoin great value.

I think its about time we had a philosophy of  open source software sub-forum, where we could all atleast remind eachother about the strong philosophy on which bitcoin is built. If we had such a place to discuss ideas, we wouldn't be complaining about no one building the infrastructure, we would be building the philosophy for which the infrastructure could be built, something we still don't have to this day.

thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: