Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a MultiPool Developer ASAP  (Read 624 times)
cryptotech (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:28:27 AM

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone to set-up a Multipool (I will pay you in BTC or another method if you prefer) that will mine the most profitable coin. I am looking to be able to convert those mined coins into BTC then convert the BTC into a specific altcoin so I can pay my miners in that altcoin.

I would like a pool setup in a similar way to HyperStake's ( http://thepool.pw/HYP/), with support for SHA256, Scrypt, and X11 at least.  X13, Scrypt-N, etc. would all be nice as well, but are not necessary as long as we have the ability to add those on at a later date.

Multipool Requirements:

Needs to be able to mine: Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, & SHA-256
Auto-switching
No registration needed
Single altcoin payout
Payouts occur once a day if user balance is > 0.005 BTC

What I am paying you to do:

Set up entire multipool to my preferred requirements

If you could please PM your price for doing this and time frame. Need this done ASAP. I know people have told me it can be done within a few hours usually.  I have the server set up already and the coin I am setting this up for to start with is compiling and syncing now.  I will be interested in keeping this dev on board to add coins and make changes. So look at this as long term when sending your quote.
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 03:40:36 PM

Anyone else like to put in there quote?
cryptotech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:29:34 AM

Still taking quotes. Please no scammers as they have already tried and lost the battle. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: