Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Swinging (sexual practice) Lobby? Anyone knows about them?  (Read 833 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:30:55 AM

Hello all,

As most lobby of the US have been approached, I was asking myself if how was the lobby for the practice of Swinging (sexual practice) organized and how they used to spread their message to the most young people as possible? Contrary to most others lobby, like BIG OIL, I am sure they are very secretive... who want to be associated publicly to such a group while at the same time having to project the ideal family values... I would like to see one or two of them, to expose themselves freely, or be exposed to understand better the practices they must use and teach to achieve their goal (beasts).

money is faster...
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 10:09:20 AM

Is swinging illegal in the US?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:11:55 AM

Not that I know of.

BitMos (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:30:57 PM

I love how little European statist have always to pollute the righteousness of the American Law by their stupidity. But as I am generous for now (and don't think you are worth any expenses), I will just permit myself to quote some People that MADE AMERICA. I understand that for you destitutes eurotrashes it will be a shock. You have never been at the center of the World. Never, ever. Everyone knew where the silk came from... but HOW Huh Angry Huh Cry Undecided Embarrassed Tongue Shocked So that you can have a chance to climb the ladder of evolution, and be part of mankind I kindly and graciously provide you with those, read it's worth it for eurotrash to learn.

"Human rights can only be assured among a virtuous people. The general government . . . can never be in danger of degenerating into a monarchy, an oligarchy, an aristocracy, or any despotic or oppresive form so long as there is any virtue in the body of the people."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

"Laws without morals are in vain."
Benjamin Franklin (Motto of the University of Pennsylvania)

"The institution of delegated power implies that there is a portion of virtue and honor among mankind which may be a reasonable foundation of confidence."
Alexander Hamilton

"To suppose that any form of government will secure liberty or happiness without any virtue in the people, is a chimerical idea."
James Madison

". . . Virtue, morality, and religion. This is the armor, my friend, and this alone that renders us invincible. These are the tactics we should study. If we lose these, we are conquered, fallen indeed . . . so long as our manners and principles remain sound, there is no danger."
Patrick Henry

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams

"Our liberty depends on our education, our laws, and habits . . . it is founded on morals and religion, whose authority reigns in the heart, and on the influence all these produce on public opinion before that opinion governs rulers."
Fisher Ames

"It is certainly true that a popular government cannot flourish without virtue in the people."
Richard Henry Lee

"Whenever we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary."
Thomas Paine

"[N]either the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt. He therefore is the truest friend of the liberty of his country who tries most to promote its virtue, and who, so far as his power and influence extend, will not suffer a man to be chosen onto any office of power and trust who is not a wise and virtuous man."
Samuel Adams

"A general dissolution of the principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy.... While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but once they lose their virtue, they will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.... If virtue and knowledge are diffused among the people, they will never be enslaved. This will be their great security."
Samuel Adams

"No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people, but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality and virtue, and by frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."
George Mason

"[A] free government . . . cannot be supported without Virtue."
Samuel Williams

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society."
Theodore Roosevelt

"We have never stopped sin by passing laws; and in the same way, we are not going to take a great moral ideal and achieve it merely by law."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

"A state is nothing more than a reflection of its citizens; the more decent the citizens, the more decent the state."
Ronald Reagan

"Righteousness exalteth a nation."
Proverbs 14:34

Were they fanatiks? zealots? idiots? or maybe among them those that stand against men (biologically speaking) like you and defeated them... by the Grace of God...

edit: it always nicer painted 美德, because you can see the spirit of the one who draw them. For those that know how to read... understand who can.

money is faster...
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:20:36 PM

Someone forgot to take the medication today...

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:27:31 PM

Uhhhh... Google a swinger's club... Show up w ur willingkr curious partner... Quit making things so complicated.
BitMos (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:33:44 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 03:08:25 PM by BitMos

Someone forgot to take the medication today...

ahh finally a supporter of forced medication. always a pleasure to meet...  Kiss
and frankly as I guess you are frankly said stupid, I found a little video that could help you understand what you are advocating. For any action there is a reaction.... it's at 3:16 here : https://www.youtube.com/embed/a7SouU3ECpU

Uhhhh... Google a swinger's club... Show up w ur willingkr curious partner... Quit making things so complicated.

What I am making complicated? you idiots are the one complicating my pure post... why? I just ask who are the members and core group that support swinging trough all the means they may have at their disposal. I just ask who are those men, where they meet, and how they influence others. I never asked you, your opinions on swinging, as if I had to care about what you may think (if this concept was possible for you), I would not ask... and you know why.

money is faster...
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:58:23 PM

Afaik seems the same as UK, we have swingers clubs also.  If you are consenting adults and its private then its fine.  Do it for money and its illegal.  Any sexual activity outside illegal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: