Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.3 BTC loan  (Read 1149 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Victoo (OP)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:22:01 AM

Hi I need a 0.3 BTC loan.

Repayment period maximum 15 days.

Interest % = 33%

Total amount to be repaid = 0.4 BTC

Collateral = My account

Thank you.
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:34:04 AM

Interest % = 33%

Collateral = My account

Thank you.

I can provide this loan if you provide a collateral that is worth the amount that you're asking for.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:26:40 AM

Yes, 0.3 bitcoin is more than your account worth in case the loan is defaulted. If you can provide some valid collateral more than you are asking, you will get loan at any time.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
ProspectX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:00:39 AM

Interest % = 33%

Collateral = My account

Thank you.

Victoo has an unpaid loan of .3btc on my thread and got DUE yesterday. Haven't been online for few days and just PM'd him. If he gets online or posts another loan application do not apply that one until this one is paid back.

For reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885825.msg9770213#msg9770213

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:13:34 AM

Interest % = 33%

Collateral = My account

Thank you.

Victoo has an unpaid loan of .3btc on my thread and got DUE yesterday. Haven't been online for few days and just PM'd him. If he gets online or posts another loan application do not apply that one until this one is paid back.

For reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=885825.msg9770213#msg9770213

Thanks for the info , I've left him a negative trust and I will remove it when he will repay you. Keep us informed , thanks.
ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:15:55 AM

sorry guy, but account with Trust: -11: -2 / +0(0) worth nothing
first remove your negative trust

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:33:30 AM

Did you even read the thread?

Interest % = 33%

Collateral = My account

Thank you.

I'm confused, he offered his account as collateral and you didn't take it? At least you could have gotten the negative trust removed and sold that to make back part of your loss.
ligeros

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:42:55 AM

Yes, I've read. And I see this guy had negative trust one week before opening this tread.
"Tomatocage 53: -0 / +28(28)   2014-12-12   0.00000000      Alt of Raveldoni."

MadZ

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:22:45 PM

Yes, I've read. And I see this guy had negative trust one week before opening this tread.

And, as you can see, Tomatocage left that feedback on December 12th. This thread was made on the 8th. When this thread was made, the account was still worth something since it didn't have negative trust yet.
ligeros

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:29:49 PM

And, as you can see, Tomatocage left that feedback on December 12th. This thread was made on the 8th. When this thread was made, the account was still worth something since it didn't have negative trust yet.

Yes, sorry, I missed that. You are right.

ProspectX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:06:42 PM

Interest % = 33%

Collateral = My account

Thank you.

I'm confused, he offered his account as collateral and you didn't take it? At least you could have gotten the negative trust removed and sold that to make back part of your loss.

He never replied and pulled out a nice guy PM's and promised to put up the account details early in the morning because he was going to sleep. Such a duchebag and I will put up negative trust tomorrow if not contacted before noon.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:17:01 PM

Use the trust rating wisely, see the untrusted feedback too. In this case there was warning signs from 2014-10-19
See this thread for details on how to better utilise the trust system https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897570.0

He never replied and pulled out a nice guy PM's and promised to put up the account details early in the morning because he was going to sleep. Such a duchebag and I will put up negative trust tomorrow if not contacted before noon.

He is gone after all his sockpuppet accounts were caught. There is a thread in the scam accusation section about him.

MadZ

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:45:05 PM

Use the trust rating wisely, see the untrusted feedback too. In this case there was warning signs from 2014-10-19
See this thread for details on how to better utilise the trust system https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897570.0

He is gone after all his sockpuppet accounts were caught. There is a thread in the scam accusation section about him.

Yeah, that untrusted feedback from sellersguild is when I first caught onto this guy and started looking into all his alts. At least this is the only scam he ended up getting away with under those accounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: