Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:20:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UPLOADING "BITCOIN" VIDS MAKES US RICH!!!!!!  (Read 1687 times)
Made4TVGecko (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:55:31 AM

I was look online at so many videos about bitcoin. Its seems to me if we all started making more videos and posting them a couple of times a day on our site of choice will eventually make more people buy them and the only who are stocked or are trying to stock some will be RICH within a year if enough people join in... Just a thought. What do you guys think? I was even thinking of starting bitcoin pool like a lottery office pool type thing. Afew people put there money together to buy more bitcoins and everyone get a cut when we decide to cashout! lol  Grin thanks for reading guys.
Ghris

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:58:38 AM

I think you are a disgrace to the currency. This is not how it should be done. You basically described how to set up a pyramid scheme...
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 10:22:37 AM

Afew people put there money together to buy more bitcoins and everyone get a cut when we decide to cashout! lol  Grin thanks for reading guys.

No need to pool money when you get the same amount for one dollar as you do for 100 people putting in 1 dollar.

And, why would you "cashout"? Are you a big fan of the dollar? You might want to do some videos promoting that currency instead.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
madmax6688

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:58:35 AM

I think you are a disgrace to the currency. This is not how it should be done. You basically described how to set up a pyramid scheme...

It is a pyramid scheme on the $ side, like many things.

How in heaven's name is Bitcoin currency a pyramid scheme "on the $ side"!? WTF
neoneros

Activity: 462

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 11:08:45 AM

Putting resources in a pool and buy bitcoin together with collegues is not a ponzi, it is a shared risk, if BTC price rises, instead of cashing out try to find BTC accepting stores and buy something you like with your bitcoins, throw a btc funded party, go on a btc paid company trip even Smiley

Uploading video's does not make you rich, it only pollutes the web and smudges bitcoin with crappy vids.

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:22:33 AM

OP is thinking of setting up a pooled investment scheme.
Not necessarily a pyramid scheme.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:34:12 AM

yeah but no point to do that. bitcoins are divisible...each person can get their own coins.

Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:43:41 AM

yeah but no point to do that. bitcoins are divisible...each person can get their own coins.

Maybe by pooling they can save .05% in transaction fees?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
botany
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:46:12 AM

If there are people who are ignorant about the process of buying and storing bitcoins, such schemes can help.
When you have an ETF being launched, you can definitely have such collective investment schemes. Wink
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:51:11 PM

What means pooling? sorry for noob question
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 07:05:22 PM

Hey Made4TVGecko, are you the infamous Mr Ipad Chain aka Famos Amos from the Bitcoin videos on Youtube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAfOCqgS8gs

Love that video.  If you keep making videos like this like once a month, definitely good for the common internet user for Bitcoin exposure.  Get them interested and hooked.

About the pool money scheme, not so sure, as it's a high risk proposition due to market volatility.

But keep makin' those vids!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 07:30:04 PM

yes, but here is a perfect site for him

gawminers.com

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:14:13 PM

If there are people who are ignorant about the process of buying and storing bitcoins, such schemes can help.
When you have an ETF being launched, you can definitely have such collective investment schemes. Wink

Well true but better left to registered ETF. Too many problems could happen buying and storing coins for friends etc.

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 04:39:02 AM

wow brother nice post, very informative, the only thing you are missing is your referral link Smiley

the last thing bitcoin needs is a bunch of undereducated misfits plastering the net with contradicting videos that inform new adapters how childish and stupid we are.

botany
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:32:00 PM

Well true but better left to registered ETF. Too many problems could happen buying and storing coins for friends etc.

That I agree.
If the amounts are significant, go for an ETF.
For small amounts which people want to punt, such pools are okay.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:47:34 PM

What means pooling? sorry for noob question

Pooling with money means a lot of people putting their money together. They 'pool' their money together.

Sometimes useful for larger purchases that just one person cannot afford but many people together can afford.

Useless in the Bitcoin world since you can send $5 to an exchange and buy $5 worth of bitcoins.

bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:53:17 PM

Interesting theory about Bitcoin market...but not quite sure if it is the right one.

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 02:37:09 PM

The way you describe it makes btc sound like it's some kind of  a ponzi scheme. It's not like when new joiners coming in and then it's time for you to cash out. Most people here like myself believe in the concept and how things get put together in bitcoin. It's more like an interest to see the development of the coin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: