Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ?  (Read 129333 times)
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 03:03:05 PM

I honestly really don't think there is much now that you CAN'T buy with BTC. It really has reached just about every market.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:24:15 PM

I wish i could buy with btc is a simple things that could
gives fun, entertainment to me. Like shopping through
online in exchange or in return of btc.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:36:22 PM

I wish to buy game World of warcraft and it's playing time with bitcoins. I feel pity to pay for such entertament with money from my salary, but with bitcoins I would gladly buy it. Today bitcoins help me to buy some little things on internet as on eBay, I am buying clothes there and shoes. But I wish to buy something really big. That could be a trip to Thailand for example or somewhere else Smiley
I think you can buy those games with alternatives like newegg.com we can buy there like world of warcraft using bitcoin.. if you live in my place you know about this that you can see in our local wallet company in merchant menu about newegg using bitcoin..
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 03:44:39 PM

I honestly really don't think there is much now that you CAN'T buy with BTC. It really has reached just about every market.
For now we are seeing gradually progressing more stores are accepting bitcoin and i think this is not a final more stores and more investors will come in bitcoin that can affect the value of bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:05:38 PM

For now we are seeing gradually progressing more stores are accepting bitcoin and i think this is not a final more stores and more investors will come in bitcoin that can affect the value of bitcoin..
yes stores that accept bitcoin in my country is growing. I know when in 2013 it is still very rare. but now it's been quite developed. I think certainly in the future will be more and more that will help prices continue to rise if every day is used for transactions in expenditure or shopping.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:30:35 PM

yes stores that accept bitcoin in my country is growing. I know when in 2013 it is still very rare. but now it's been quite developed. I think certainly in the future will be more and more that will help prices continue to rise if every day is used for transactions in expenditure or shopping.
Bitcoin is straight forward and more stores are accepting and i am happy to know about bitcoin even bitcoin still not so popular in our forum or any forum related in money bitcoin is always posted there i have 10 forums knows but almost their suggest is bitcoin so i think bitcoin will be growing more in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:35:38 PM

I wish i could buy fragrances with my bitcoins, because i really love fragrances and i can surely use my bitcoins for them, if someone has a site where i can get them then please suggest it to me.
Chizuo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:39:18 PM

It nice for your country that have developing bitcoin for the payment.Different in my country,the government is rejecting bitcoin for the payment.I don know why,but they said bitcoin will lead to fraud activity.I don know what the fuck they talking.Before bitcoin growing,is also have many fraud activity in my country.Just a excuse because of tax maybe.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:56:48 PM

i wish i could buy a car or a house with bitcoin but nobody will accept that much of vertual coins in exchange of money and even if i tried to exchange it then also it will take a lot of days to exchange because i have to exchange it partially

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:01:30 PM

It did not reach amazon yet, i wish bitcoin was accepted there because there are a lot of things i would like to buy from that website but for that i will have to convert my bitcoins which i don't want to do.
AncilVTwo

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:12:36 PM

If simple necessities were able to be purchased with bitcoin such as groceries or gas. The acceptance of bitcoin needs to applied to more simple small transactions that are made everyday. Many more people would be willing to use bitcoin and understand its functionality and usefulness. It is important to keep in mind that bitcoin and the concept of a decentralized means where a user has all control is unheard of and relatively new.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:14:43 PM

If simple necessities were able to be purchased with bitcoin such as groceries or gas. The acceptance of bitcoin needs to applied to more simple small transactions that are made everyday. Many more people would be willing to use bitcoin and understand its functionality and usefulness. It is important to keep in mind that bitcoin and the concept of a decentralized means where a user has all control is unheard of and relatively new.

Yeah and it will attract more users if it is getting accepted at small places to buy basic things and  if that happens then it will surely attract common people to start knowing about it.
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:05:01 PM

I think we can buy all good and items in that store which accept bitcoin. normally online store sells mainly digital goods like games and ebooks but many sites sells other items also, i had once bought a .xyz domain from hostinger. which was about $0.4 very much cheap so I bought using bitcoin. it was my amazing experience to use bitcoin in real life to buy something which i could buy with bank account or other wallets.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:10:33 PM

I can think of hundreds of things. Bitcoin is not that amazing yet, no one buys daily necessities with bitcoins, very hard to find a store that accepts bitcoins for that. Buying a house or a car with bitcoins is also again really hard, not impossible and I could go on with the list

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:14:52 PM

I wish to buy game World of warcraft and it's playing time with bitcoins. I feel pity to pay for such entertament with money from my salary, but with bitcoins I would gladly buy it. Today bitcoins help me to buy some little things on internet as on eBay, I am buying clothes there and shoes. But I wish to buy something really big. That could be a trip to Thailand for example or somewhere else Smiley
and i wish that i can use bitcoin in our local market as we can use fiat currency in our local market, i like to do shopping pay my utility bills and can recharge my mobile that i can  already do.
doraemon1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:58:13 PM

Most people wants car girls house and i think that it is possible,But not directly through bitcoins, you can buy a car through bitcoin debit cards.
What i wish is everything that i can buy with fiat money in everyday use.
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:42:37 PM

What do you wish you could buy with btc ?very much I used to buy credits to buy clothes to buy air tickets and others with bitcoin
with the number of users of bitcoin,the more online stores that accept bitcoin,but in my country only a few who accept bitcoin
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:40:38 PM

What do you wish you could buy with btc ?very much I used to buy credits to buy clothes to buy air tickets and others with bitcoin
with the number of users of bitcoin,the more online stores that accept bitcoin,but in my country only a few who accept bitcoin

The day will come when we would be able to buy almost anything with bitcoin, but at a moment I am happy in spending them on paying my bills as it saves my lot of time.
LesLie Rose

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:27:17 AM

The day will come when we would be able to buy almost anything with bitcoin, but at a moment I am happy in spending them on paying my bills as it saves my lot of time.

Yeah I wish that day will come soon. It's true that save a lot of time. Bitcoin is very useful.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:53:10 AM

I wish i can earn many bitcoin to buy a car. But its hard to earn if my capital in bitcoin is small amount. So i need time to earn bitcoin so that i could buy a car someday.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: