Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:13:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Next Coin sale until 20.12.14  (Read 2073 times)
CryptoNext (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 01:10:58 PM

Crypto Next plc is the first automated digital currency exchange platform, providing software, banking facilities and security system to enable anyone to open their own digital currency exchange, subject to passing KYC

About Us
We believe that digital currencies such as bitcoin should be readily available to all, in a safe and secure manner.
That is why we have built a multi-currency, multi-lingual platform to exchange, trade and transfer digital currencies.  The platform is designed to accept a multitude of Fiat currencies and digital currencies, that operators can choose from and add to as they wish.
Not just a whitepaper, the platform is up and running in public beta, and ten exchanges have been signed up already.  We have gone live with five languages, and 20 currencies, and are integrating hundreds more. 

All operators must go through rigorous KYC procedures to ensure the safety of all users of the platform.

About The Platform
The Crypto Next platform is available to anyone wishing to open a digital currency exchange, and comes as a complete package, with banking facilities, currency pairing options, languages, color choices, and securities in place.  Subject to vetting the exchange operator, we can have an exchange live in approximately an hour, making us the fastest and cheapest option in the market for setting up a digital currency exchange.  Our platform has many exciting features: You can add or create coins, you can add languages, you can easily integrate the exchange to your existing website with your own branding.  We charge just 25% of the commission you set on your own exchange.

About The Coin
Crypto Next Coin is the first tokenized fee system on a digital currency platform.  All transactions across the Crypto Next platform are connected to the Crypto Next Coin (CXC):  When a user makes a transaction on any of the Crypto Next powered exchanges, the user can opt to pay a percentage fee, or one Crypto Next Coin (1 CXC).  Similarly, commissions paid by exchange operators to Crypto Next are charged in CXC.  Therefore, CXC is a coin with a real-world use and is already being used on the platform to pay fees.  CXC is available for sale at 0.001 BTC until 20.12.2014.  After this date, all remaining coins will be destroyed and supply will be limited to those already owning it.  This means that anyone who wants to sign up as an exchange operator on the platform will have to find CXC, and anyone wishing to save the % transaction fee will have to purchase CXC at market value.

You can buy CXC until the 20.12.2014 by following these steps:

1. Create account on www.cryptonext.net
2. Deposit funds into your account
3. Click on “Buy/Sell” on left side menu
4. Select CXC from the top drop down menu and fill in following details

More Info On How to buy CXC

Why Buy CXC

-CXC is linked to transactions on the Crypto Next platform
-CXC is already in use, therefore has a real world value
-CXC values are expected to increase with demand
-CXC supply is limited

For more information, please go to www.cryptonext.net
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:36:58 PM

2nd CXC?  Huh

Here this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840437.0

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
JesusFish

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:51:52 PM

CryptoNextCoin is a scamcoin with a scam-name.

CN is the true name of the coin, not CXC which is the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency coin.

always funny when these idiots from the "me too"-world is making coins.

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS COIN?Huh

I don´t care, it is a shitcoin.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:04:04 PM

Cryptonext is a legit company. - http://cointelegraph.com/news/112979/crypto-next-now-powers-10-digital-currency-exchanges-targets-50-by-march
3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 03:16:13 PM

Cryptonext is a legit company.

Baby, please...

Roll Eyes

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:02:45 PM

Baby, please...

Roll Eyes

You can contact the founders if you like, their identities are all publicly available.. unlike 99% of the rest of the project here..
shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:33:18 PM

After all this that currency and real or just another scam?

tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:40:13 PM

CryptoNext is only launching this thread now to stake a claim on the name.

I contacted the company and warned them to change their currency to CNX.

They did NOT do due diligence to establish this ticker for their IOU and they really have no business to be on Bitcointalk as this is just an IOU not a coin.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:42:10 PM

I will say this again CryptoNext.  You have a golden opportunity to choose a better symbol for your IOU and do a better job establishing it ... CNX or CNXT
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:48:39 PM

lol Cryptonext was first.. go troll elsewhere..
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:50:15 PM

lol Cryptonext was first.. go troll elsewhere..

I would challenge you to do some better research and tell me do you believe this is a coin or a proprietary IOU?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:00:23 PM

I don't care. As far as I know checkoutcoin should have chosen a different ticker.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:22:29 PM

I don't care. As far as I know checkoutcoin should have chosen a different ticker.

Well I don't care either.

CXC crowdsale is already done and the coin will be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges long before CN ever does anything.  Coming first is irrelevant when the two are not even in the same market.

Best of luck with this IOU

Cheers
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:22:08 AM

Well I don't care either.

CXC crowdsale is already done and the coin will be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges long before CN ever does anything.  Coming first is irrelevant when the two are not even in the same market.

Best of luck with this IOU

Cheers

I don't have any cryptonext coins  Angry
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:49:22 AM

For the record,

I think that Crypto Next idea to create a market in remittances using digital currencies on the Mastercoin protocol has it's place.  There is a market for voucher and IOU's on top of blockchains/ledgers such as Mastercoin, Ripple, Bitcoin, etc.
CryptoNext (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 07:18:33 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 07:39:15 AM by CryptoNext

Hello, Crypto Next launched the CXC coin in July, here is our original announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=697203.0

It's a fee token that is already in use on our platform.  For anyone with concerns about Crypto Cash register, here is the conversation we had with them on Twitter when they launched their coin.  They seem to think we can co-exist peacefully and we agree  Smiley

CryptoNext ‏@CryptoNextPlc  Nov 20
@BidCxC Hello, we noticed you have gone live with a crowd sale.  Did you know that we have already issued a CXC coin?

Crypto Cash-register ‏@BidCxC  Nov 20
@CryptoNextPlc yeah right. pic.twitter.com/kiLPlyKpJR

CryptoNext ‏@CryptoNextPlc  Nov 20
@BidCxC we will send you confirmation of issuance. It was created on Mastercoin. Not a biggie but you should be aware.

Crypto Cash-register ‏@BidCxC  Nov 20
Ok, @CryptoNextPlc I am sure we can co-exist fine. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: