Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WoW Account level 85 Druid and Priest for sale - Best Offer over 5 BTC  (Read 1426 times)
chronicaust (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 02:08:13 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2012, 04:38:05 AM by chronicaust

Level 85 Feral Druid and Disc Priest for sale! I am the original owner. Can further verify ownership with screens/etc to anyone who is interested. After we reach an agreement I will gladly give you any and all account details before BTC transaction. If you would like to speak on the phone or skype just pm me with your info and I will contact you. Serious offers only please. I want to sell this as soon as possible!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Icanhazferal/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azshara/Chronicaust/simple

I haven't played these characters in awhile because of work/school. I have decided to sell them for some startup capital to invest in BTC. I have no real interest in playing anymore and want to focus on family/life. I believe this is a good deal for this account as I was quoted 150$ on toonstorm.com.

The price for these two characters is anything over 5 BTC. Please post here if interested.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chronicaust (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 04:18:18 AM

This is a serious offer. I will give you all information before you send the payment. I am interested in building trust in the community and will happily talk to you on the phone and prove ID etc. I would really like to get started in Bitcoin asap. Thanks for reading my update!
MrCruncher

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 05:26:13 AM

Goodluck mate. I would caution about posting direct links to your account on a public forum. Account selling is a permanent ban if you are caught. However, WoW accounts usually have a massive amount of time/resources invested into the characters. Thought about selling my character but 11k+ achievement points and 40+ feats of strength is hard to give up...it's seriously a part of you.
chronicaust (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 05:29:57 AM

I am not attached to my account really. I haven't played in over a year ( as you can probably tell ). I thought about coming back for MoP but none of my friends play anymore. If Blizzard finds this and bans my account I won't be heartbroken, I'll put it that way = P. I just want to be as straightforward with everyone as possible. Thanks for your concern though  Smiley
MrCruncher

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 06:24:08 AM

Fair enough Smiley Just thought I'd mention it. I'd curl up into a little ball and cry if my account ever got banned. lol. Goodluck on your sale.
chronicaust (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 06:26:55 AM

lol thanks  Smiley if you know anyone who might be interested send them my way! Sure you don't want a cheap Priest and Druid?
chronicaust (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 04:28:43 PM

Shameless bump  Grin

Btw my bitcoinclassifieds ad is here ( http://www.bitcoinclassifieds.net/ad/2113_WoW_Account_Level_85_Priest_and_Druid/ ) it has a screenshot for the picture that you can verify on the Druid's arena ratings on the armory.

like I said I want to sell this thing asap!
chronicaust (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 02:37:43 AM

No one interested? = O

That's ok, I will accept quite a bit less than my original price offered. PM me with a price and we will talk = )

Thanks for reading! If no one is interested after this I will just let the thread die. Have a great day!
AmazonStuff

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 02:01:30 PM

Gear isn't that good, but that's a good deal for what you're selling for. Wish I had more BTC Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: