Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spend Bitcoins - Spend Bitcoins (worldwide) | Buy Bitcoins (Australia)  (Read 61048 times)
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 05:17:14 AM

How far off are you from offering Newegg? I would like to order from them in the very near future.

New Egg should be up within the next 24 hours. Will announce here.

Cheers!

Not going to happen today. Still waiting on approval from New Egg. Again, will announce here. Sorry for the wait.

I'm sorry. New Egg is taking forever to approve my associate application. PM me if you would like to make a New Egg purchase and we can work something out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 10:53:46 AM

Finally automated!!!! (At least the important bits).

Now when you place a request for Amazon, http://spendbitcoins.com will immediately return a bitcoin amount and address for you to send it to. That cuts out most of the waiting game back and forth and locks in your exchange rate to the moment you decide to order.

Now to making the ordering page pretty and getting more stores up and running. It's been a wild ride so far. Loving every minute of it!

airdata

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 09:26:06 PM

bump ^^

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
RaTTuS

Activity: 792
Merit: 1000

Bite me

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 08:18:59 AM

My Nice new shiny video card turned up before time and I have no complaints at all,
Jeremy is the best
+10 Smiley

In the Beginning there was CPU , then GPU , then FPGA then ASIC, what next I hear to ask ....

1RaTTuSEN7jJUDiW1EGogHwtek7g9BiEn
kthx0r

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 02:54:32 PM

Got my Amazon GC quickly and with no problems, thanks!
timmo11

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:06:41 AM

My experiences with Jeremy have been completely positive.

As one of the few people in Australia who are *turning over* rather than just holding bit coins, he was happy to sell me some at a very fair rate.

I transferred him some money, he let me know as soon as he sent the bitcoins - but then I couldn't see them on the client on my computer.

Rather than shrug his shoulders and say "oh well, here's proof I sent them, not sure what you should do now" he started a thread on these forums to find out what the problem could be. I eventually worked out what was wrong with my client setup.

Customer service like this is rare online, and even rarer here in Aus.

To anyone thinking "can I trust this guy" - my answer is a resounding yes.

Tim

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 10:47:29 AM

Update:

Sorry for the suspense. My New Egg contact is out of the office until Tuesday. Hopefully we will hear something then.

In the meantime, P M me if you have an urgent New Egg purchase to make and we may be able to work something out.

barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 12:35:55 PM

Do these Amazon gift codes ever expire?

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 12:38:50 PM

Do these Amazon gift codes ever expire?

Nope.

fisheye

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 12:03:01 AM

I made a couple of transactions over the past few days totaling a fairly substantial amount of money, and they each went smoothly. Oh, if only the Newegg store was up and running when the exchange rate was $31.xx, I think I would have went crazy Cheesy. This is a great service.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2011, 10:38:48 PM

Spendbitcoins.com Announcement:

You asked for it. You got it.

I am still waiting for my affiliate application with New Egg to be approved, but as there has been immense popular demand for my New Egg store to open, I've opened it up now anyway. Just click on the New Egg logo on http://spendbitcoins.com to start shopping New Egg.

Until my affiliate application is approved, the affiliate links are redirected to the affiliate links of the Civil Disobedience Evolution Fund (http://cdevolution.org), so all your purchases go to support them.

Please be aware that gift cards may take up to 2 business days to land in your inbox, as they apparently can be held up that long in the New Egg system.

Happy spending!

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 04:46:10 AM

Nice! Its awesome to see you also support CDevolution! Do you listen to FTL?

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2011, 04:57:07 AM

Yes, and I host Free Oz Radio on LRN although it's been "temporarily" off air for awhile. I announced new egg on third segment of ftl tonight.

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 06:40:06 AM

Yes, and I host Free Oz Radio on LRN although it's been "temporarily" off air for awhile. I announced new egg on third segment of ftl tonight.

I missed it tonight, but will listen to the podcast tomorrow. Very cool.
Rocketfella

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 10:17:03 PM

Sounds great! But how to use this with amazon.de (Amazon Germany)? Do the gift certificates work on both?
Marceloide

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 02:44:51 AM

hi,USA only?,no worldwide shipping? :p

im from argentina btw

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 07:48:25 PM

Hi everyone. My wife and I had a baby yesterday so I've been incognito. Back now and working through the backlog of orders I've received in the last 48 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sounds great! But how to use this with amazon.de (Amazon Germany)? Do the gift certificates work on both?

It's easy to use with Amazon Germany. Just choose Germany from the drop down menu on the Amazon page at spendbitcoins.com and the gift certificate you receive will be for Amazon Germany. No, the gift certificates do not work on different Amazon pages, so you need to be sure you choose the country you want.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 07:54:19 PM

hi,USA only?,no worldwide shipping? :p

im from argentina btw

Hi there. Currently, spendbitcoins.com allows you to shop at Amazon Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, UK, and US, as well as Fishpond (Australia) and New Egg Canada and US.

Amazon ships some items worldwide, while others they will only ship within the country of that Amazon site. Just add an item to your shopping cart, and add your shipping address and a payment method (which you will change later) and Amazon will stop and tell you if the item cannot be shipped to your country.

herbertfilby

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 06:45:38 PM

Hi everyone. My wife and I had a baby yesterday so I've been incognito. Back now and working through the backlog of orders I've received in the last 48 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Congratulations!  Smiley

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2011, 12:31:54 AM

Hey, I tried to place a order using 2 different browsers using a static amount of bitcoins but am unable to. I get to a part where it asks me to click here for address to send too but nothing happens. Is it not working right now?

NM last PM was just able to send the bitcoins now.

This has happened to several people (both the error and the later success). Mt Gox processes my payments for me, so I believe when it errors out it is because Mt Gox is down (sometimes for awhile, other times just momentarily). When tradinghill gets an api working I may either switch to them or at least have them as a backup. For now, please just try every once and awhile until it works for you.

Very very sorry for the inconvenience. I know I would find it quite annoying.

Again, I continue to thank everyone for your patience with our growing pains.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: