Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT BUY OR SELL PBMINING ACCOUNTS  (Read 2506 times)
Furio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:03:50 AM

The game seems to B up for PBmining's Jason. Don't fall for good deals from forummembers, PBmining will dissapear in a few weeks, especially for all the noobs out there!
I don't think this is a valid reason not to trade pbmining accounts. If there is a good chance that their ponzi will collapse then it may be beneficial for an account holder/owner to sell their account to avoid a total loss while someone may want to buy an account in order to realize a better ROI in the event they do not collapse in the near future (and would effectively be betting as such)

If you sell while knowing it's a ponzi, you're just as bad, because you will sell to an unknowing person...
No one really (except the people behind PBmining) knows if they are actually a ponzi or not (although it now looks like they most likely are one). It is the buyer's responsibility to do their due dilligance prior to doing any transaction to ensure what they are buying is a good deal/worth the risk.

as well as the seller, you're just as bad if you sell willingly fraudelent acounts

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:04:16 AM

More drama and more doom preaching. Come back with this thread once they stop paying people.

Now a good time?

So far less payments then it should be is ok to you?

malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:09:31 AM

The game seems to B up for PBmining's Jason. Don't fall for good deals from forummembers, PBmining will dissapear in a few weeks, especially for all the noobs out there!
I don't think this is a valid reason not to trade pbmining accounts. If there is a good chance that their ponzi will collapse then it may be beneficial for an account holder/owner to sell their account to avoid a total loss while someone may want to buy an account in order to realize a better ROI in the event they do not collapse in the near future (and would effectively be betting as such)

If you sell while knowing it's a ponzi, you're just as bad, because you will sell to an unknowing person...
No one really (except the people behind PBmining) knows if they are actually a ponzi or not (although it now looks like they most likely are one). It is the buyer's responsibility to do their due dilligance prior to doing any transaction to ensure what they are buying is a good deal/worth the risk.

as well as the seller, you're just as bad if you sell willingly fraudelent acounts
I disagree. The seller does not know if they are running a ponzi. All the seller really has access to is the fact that they are receiving "x" amount per week as what is claimed to be mining proceeds

Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:35:46 AM

I disagree. The seller does not know if they are running a ponzi. All the seller really has access to is the fact that they are receiving "x" amount per week as what is claimed to be mining proceeds

And that faulty reasoning is exactly why the world is as it is, no-one cares about another, just as long as he doesn't take a loss.. just like corporate life...

malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:59:15 AM

And that faulty reasoning is exactly why the world is as it is, no-one cares about another, just as long as he doesn't take a loss.. just like corporate life...
The reasoning is not faulty. There will always be allegations that a particular company is a 'ponzi' especially in the world of bitcoin. Just because there are allegations does not mean they are substantiated 

leonaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:37:31 AM

even though theres a thread stating dont buy or sell. I see lots of people in the digitial goods area getting rid of their pbmining and a bunch trying to buy in..

i guess some people just want to flip it quick?
zmiley

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:20:11 AM

is it valid news? Smiley

The pbmining thread has been like that for as long as I remember. I think the latest general panic is that the owner hasn't posted in the forum in last few days and they had a bug on the dashboard that displayed only 10% of the hashing power customers purchased.  A payment came through on saturday and the gh/s that I have displayed accurate this morning, so I think it's just the community reacting back.

pbmining is very odd, they have a large customer base with very low trust at the same time. Gaw seems to be getting there as well, they lost a huge amount of trust with this new hashstaker thing they started.

I believe the mining is a lot more off than 10% it's more around or less than 5% of what it should be... 1 GH/week is showing up as ~400sat right now at PBmining compare that with coinwarz calculator at 8799sats/GH week.

It will be interesting to see this weeks payouts from PBmining. And I never judge a company before they fail completely but this is not looking good. The payouts already were suspicious last week (they were lower although bitcoin difficulty had decreased which means they should have paid out more not less than previous week).
Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:11:26 AM

even though theres a thread stating dont buy or sell. I see lots of people in the digitial goods area getting rid of their pbmining and a bunch trying to buy in..

i guess some people just want to flip it quick?

People are trying to cut their losses, at the expence of their fellow bitcoiners, or noobs, I find it shamefull

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:44:21 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 11:25:28 AM by Puppet

People are trying to cut their losses, at the expence of their fellow bitcoiners, or noobs, I find it shamefull

Its no different than trying to make a profit, 'at the expense of their fellow bitcoiners, or noobs'. Which is precisely what investing in a ponzi is.
Or for that matter, promoting one through paid signatures and the like.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 12:31:48 PM

This is why Most cloudmining companies are ponzi scams.
#puppet4lyfe
#masterscub

Life sucks.
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 06:01:57 PM

More drama and more doom preaching. Come back with this thread once they stop paying people.

Ummmm.......is now a good time to come back to the thread?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: