Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Safedice SCAM? :o  (Read 1311 times)
Thesuic12 (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:45:50 PM

So i was on safedice and waiting to withdraw my 0.119 but i couldn't for like 3hrs, then a mod Said The admin will come and fix this in COuple hours, so i waited like 2-3hrs and Stiil not, at the end I just got bored and end up losing it, It just doesn't let withdraw, also somebody with 5+ btc couldn't withdraw his funds.
Frank.SD

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

SafeDice.com - 0.5% Edge - Instant Payout - Chat

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 04:53:13 PM

Hi thesuic,

Sorry for the inconvinience, today a lot of people withdrew and the hot walltet was drained, unfortunately admin was out of town, we won't scam anyone, please calm down and wait a few hours.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best

Frank from SafeDice

caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:56:04 PM

So i was on safedice and waiting to withdraw my 0.119 but i couldn't for like 3hrs, then a mod Said The admin will come and fix this in COuple hours, so i waited like 2-3hrs and Stiil not, at the end I just got bored and end up losing it, It just doesn't let withdraw, also somebody with 5+ btc couldn't withdraw his funds.
Its best to usually ask on their thread, than just posting it here. Also, I think that if they have withdrawl issues, then they should atleast remove the funds from the account, rather than leaving it there, unless requested by the player.

Thesuic12 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:59:23 PM

then they should atleast close deposits also if they can't pay out withdrawals gosh.
Thesuic12 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:06:22 PM

Won't even let me withdraw my last funds of 0.035 okay lol, totally scam site but idgaf about like $40 what i lost there
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: