Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:02:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCjam - Few questions  (Read 582 times)
smart-investment (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:25:41 PM

Folks,

I'm a newbie & just learning about BTCjam/Bitcoins. I'm looking to be an investor/lender in BTCjam.

Couple of questions:

-- How do we differentiate a Flat Linked loan & BTC loan based on the loan listings in BTCjam's web page ?

-- What does the type "BitStamp USD" mean which is present as an option for "Filters" ?

Thanks in advance!
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:54:35 AM

Folks,

I'm a newbie & just learning about BTCjam/Bitcoins. I'm looking to be an investor/lender in BTCjam.

Couple of questions:

-- How do we differentiate a Flat Linked loan & BTC loan based on the loan listings in BTCjam's web page ?
a fiat based loan is one that you borrow a specific dollar amount and repay in terms of dollars. This is best if your income is in dollars and/or if what you will invest the loan in is in dollars. The amount of bitcoin that you repay will depend on the exchange rate at the time of payment. A BTC based loan is when you borrow a specific amount of bitcoin and you repay in terms of bitcoin regardless of what the exchange rate of bitcoin is when you repay.
-- What does the type "BitStamp USD" mean which is present as an option for "Filters" ?

Thanks in advance!
I believe this is to filter fiat based loans.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: