Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitysyscoin [SCSY] RELAUNCH | Bitcoinshop | Bittrex | Android | Community  (Read 14116 times)
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 04:37:43 AM

Can anybody help with the wallet??   Huh Huh

What's the problem man??? PM me the details I'll send them to the new dev to see what he can do for you...
This is what I was talking about in my last post in old tread.People don't have enough info .Some guy is looking for wallet help but nobody know how
to help him . All what he got was   .." what's your problem ..PM me " Wrong.wrong,wrong.He should get info at hub not by PM,Why??
Let say 100 peeps will search for the similar problem using google search .And where google search will open info for them??Yes,here ,At this tread.
So....They can read about the SCSY and they can buy a few at Bittrex Exchange ....very simple way to get more attention for this coin.
Sincerely    web

The easiest way to resolve a problem is through community involvement. I only said pm as the dev is offline now and he could answer it when he wakes up...

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:57:16 AM

hello dev I have 300 thousand coins from the pool hashhot bitttrex but I've moved up in the 24 no penny was transferred to bittrex, so this is the fault of the pool or bittrex Huh? Cheesy

Same thing for me...tried a withdraw from hashhot pool and nothing has happened....
So far, I put fault on pool. Sad

I would suggest contacting their support to start if nothing happens from it then send a pm to scsy2.0 the dev will be taking over that account starting tomorrow Smiley
Such coins on my pool will be lost Huh Undecided

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:41:20 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 08:06:53 AM by SCSY_dev

Hi all.. im looking into the source code to try to understand why minerjones is mining another blockchain (this is what it seems at a first look).. about longthu's issue, i think it's a pool issue so first try to contact them.. then, if they note the problem is into the source, well maybe hashhot is mining another blockchain like minerjones.. but i dont think so, since others people mined on hashhot with right payouts..

anyway, i just started to take a look into the source, give me some hours.

meantime, @minerjones: i need your entire securitysys folder located in Roaming.. please compress it and upload it somewhere and then give me the link..  you have this problem from launch right?

EDIT: @minerjones dont worry about the wallet.dat, your coins are already invalid and unusable.. im jut trying to understand why it happened to fix this problem

longthu

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:46:02 AM

Hi all.. im looking into the source code to try to understand why minerjones is mining another blockchain (this is what it seems at a first look).. about longthu's issue, i think it's a pool issue so first try to contact them.. then, if they note the problem is into the source, well maybe hashhot is mining another blockchain like minerjones.. but i dont think so, since others people mined on hashhot with right payouts..

meantime, @minerjones: i need your entire securitysys folder located in Roaming.. please compress it and upload it somewhere and then give me the link..  you have this problem from launch right?

EDIT: @minerjones dont worry about the wallet.dat, your coins are already invalid and unusable.. im jut trying to understand why it happened to fix this problem
well I sent them a lot of e-mails, but they still do not have an answer at all, does the dev now can not solve this problem Huh /

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
SCSY_dev

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 11:28:37 AM

well I sent them a lot of e-mails, but they still do not have an answer at all, does the dev now can not solve this problem Huh /

if hashhot is mining on another blockchain i can do nothing, i can only fix the problem to avoid that it happens again.. but i need to contact hashhot too, i do it now

cwrmyy888

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:03:41 PM

cpu?
GPU?
longthu

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 12:31:08 PM

if hashhot is mining on another blockchain i can do nothing, i can only fix the problem to avoid that it happens again.. but i need to contact hashhot too, i do it now
ok  I hope that some coins are not lost, I'm waiting for something big to this coin

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:44:46 PM

can someone pls clarify how many total coin supply scys has??

on the link for block chain total says 53 million??
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:47:34 PM

just checked again and its actually;  Total coins:   51419698.80481550 SCSY ?? is this correct??
topcat363

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:06:46 PM

just checked again and its actually;  Total coins:   51419698.80481550 SCSY ?? is this correct??

yep 51 mill

DIRT CHEAP lol

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:16:04 PM

just checked again and its actually;  Total coins:   51419698.80481550 SCSY ?? is this correct??

yep 51 mill

DIRT CHEAP lol

holy crap! if only 51 million, this coin is definitely dirt cheap  Cheesy

id say in next coming weeks will rise greatly!
SCSY_dev

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 04:35:00 PM

hi all, im back..

after a deep look into the source i recommend to all to temporally shut down both your miners and wallets.

The source code has a tons of problems and security issues, and it's absolutly not safe. Before starting the concret take over of this coin i need to straighten the source or a take over will be unuseful..

i dont know who old dev is but im quite sure he has never seen a coin before.. moreover, this coin comes from Heavycoin which is all but "easy" to code..

here are some issues (the most important things):

- missing checkpoints
- old coin's DNS seeds are in source
- merkleroot was generated with parameters of the coin forked (Mozzshare is the coin forked by the old dev)
- almost sure that there are corrupted noeds in the net..moreover there is a user (minerjones) who has a wallet that has a really strange behavior: it tries to create a new merkleroot each new block.. i hope minerjones wallet wasnt in the list of nodes.

I can confirm current supply is around 51 milions, against a 80 milions of Total Supply. Initial plan was get 160milions of total supply, but old dev cut it to 80m before vanish. I think 80milions are ok but if you want 160milions i can re-change total supply.

Now i sincerly ask you this:

do you prefer continue with this chain, or do you prefer a relaunch?

im able to fix source errors but all pools and exchanges must follow me with the new source, miners have to shutdown their miners and wallets and all nodes must be shutted down too. It's an huge work and i need collaboration because all miners/pools/nodes/exchanges must be completly shutted down when i publish new source.

Otherwise, we can simply delete all about securitysyscoin and then relaunch it.

let me know, im here

longthu

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 04:41:09 PM

hi all, im back..

after a deep look into the source i recommend to all to temporally shut down both your miners and wallets.

The source code has a tons of problems and security issues, and it's absolutly not safe. Before starting the concret take over of this coin i need to straighten the source or a take over will be unuseful..

i dont know who old dev is but im quite sure he has never seen a coin before.. moreover, this coin comes from Heavycoin which is all but "easy" to code..

- missing checkpoints
- merkleroot was generated with parameters of the coin forked (Mozzshare is the coin forked by the old dev)
- almost sure that there are corrupted noeds in the net..moreover there is a user (minerjones) who has a wallet that has a really strange behavior: it tries to create a new merkleroot each new block.. i hope minerjones wallet wasnt in the list of nodes.

I can confirm current supply is around 51 milions, against a 80 milions of Total Supply. Initial plan was get 160milions of total supply, but old dev cut it to 80m before vanish. I think 80milions are ok but if you want 160milions i can re-change total supply.

im able to fix source errors but all pools and exchanges must follow me with the new source, miners have to shutdown their miners and wallets and all nodes must be shutted down too. It's an huge work and i need collaboration because all miners/pools/nodes/exchanges must be completly shutted down when i publish new source.

let me know, im here
total number of coins miners dug, and the amount of coins on the exchange will take clean

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
qun_sha

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

Dead is dead,why takeover shitcoin or scam???

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:03:29 PM

hi all, im back..

- missing checkpoints

let me know, im here

I vote for RELAUNCH of entire blockchain and wallet....... Smiley
I would like to be able to back this coin fully and want it to succeed!!!!

I agree we can also ensure that everyone who owns coins that can prove it with their wallet id will be reimbursed the same amount with a premine made only to pay off the people who have accumulated coins

That's just my two cents

I can coordinate a relaunch with everyone if that is the way people want to go. I can also create a google doc showing the peoples balances.

I will speak with the dev and see if there is no salvaging the coin if not then we will proceed with a relaunch.

Thanks guys

SCSY_dev

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:17:32 PM

Dead is dead,why takeover shitcoin or scam???

1) it isnt dead, miners are still mining it
2) shitcoin.. maybe shitty dev, but he had a great plan together with AllCryptoAllDay
3) a lot of people lost their BTCs with this coin, rescue it can help them to cut losts or even to earn (mmh.. for sure to earn)

SCSY2.0 (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:29:53 PM

OK I spoke with the DEV we are planning to relaunch this coin.

I will in the next few days contact the major exchanges and pool operators and shops to ensure they are aware of what is happening.

Here is what we need from you the community to answer for us:

1. Do you want the same algorithm?
2. If not which algo do you want?
3. Do you want POS added?
4. What wallet features would you like to see?
5. Just give us any extra ideas you have that we could implement to this coin.
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:36:53 PM

OK I spoke with the DEV we are planning to relaunch this coin.

I will in the next few days contact the major exchanges and pool operators and shops to ensure they are aware of what is happening.

Here is what we need from you the community to answer for us:

1. Do you want the same algorithm?
2. If not which algo do you want?
3. Do you want POS added?
4. What wallet features would you like to see?
5. Just give us any extra ideas you have that we could implement to this coin.

I forgot to add that we will be creating a google doc as well over the next few days to have all addresses shown there with  amounts ot ensure that we reimburse all people that own scsy with the new coin from a premine that will only be as large as the amount of coins in circulation.

SCSY_dev

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:37:24 PM

obviously we will premine the exact amount of current supply of scsy.. and then you'll send us your addresses, we'll check with the (current) block explorer your balance and then all coins will be re-sent to your new wallet (of the new coin). This is the fastest way i think.

CoinSwap-Jared

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:42:00 PM

Please update your ANN. We still have SCSY listed at coin-swap.net.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: