Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitysyscoin [SCSY] RELAUNCH | Bitcoinshop | Bittrex | Android | Community  (Read 14116 times)
SCSY2.0 (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:15:08 PM

Please update your ANN. We still have SCSY listed at coin-swap.net.

Updated!!!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinSwap-Jared

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:33:58 PM

Please update your ANN. We still have SCSY listed at coin-swap.net.

Updated!!!

Thank you Sir.
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 08:55:06 PM

OK I spoke with the DEV we are planning to relaunch this coin.

I will in the next few days contact the major exchanges and pool operators and shops to ensure they are aware of what is happening.

Here is what we need from you the community to answer for us:

1. Do you want the same algorithm?
2. If not which algo do you want?
3. Do you want POS added?
4. What wallet features would you like to see?
5. Just give us any extra ideas you have that we could implement to this coin.

I think keeping the same algo would be good.... good hash rate and can use only gpu/cpu no asics!!
and POS would be good, but maybe lower the amount pf coins???

And what is going to back this coin??
Having a dev that will work on technical development is great, but will it still be used to support security/safety systems???
I'm on board to support any project that has merit to it.
long live SCSY!!! Cheesy

Develop security systems is a kind of thing stritcly related with old dev..  for sure we'll search someone who can go ahead with that part of the project, but im not sure we'll find him.. Arduino is really easy to program, but as the things are now it's impossible start to produce security systems.. anyway if we find some engineer interested in start this kind of thing, i would be happy to work at Arduino C code Smiley

about algo.. for me are ok both hefty1 or x13.. note that if you choose hefty1, you have to renounce to PoS.. coding PoS for an hefty1 coin is a thing never done before, it needs a lot of work but in particular a lot of time to test it.. and "a lot of time" is incompatible with our needs now.. this coin has already been stopped for weeks, now we have to work hard but fast or we'll loose a lot of miners/investors..

so hefty1 is ok (i will rewrite a big part of the code since is obsolete) but with no PoS..
if you want PoS no problems, but so i suggest x13 algo (which is all but power consumption friendly Smiley )

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:25:46 PM

Develop security systems is a kind of thing stritcly related with old dev..  for sure we'll search someone who can go ahead with that part of the project, but im not sure we'll find him.. Arduino is really easy to program, but as the things are now it's impossible start to produce security systems.. anyway if we find some engineer interested in start this kind of thing, i would be happy to work at Arduino C code Smiley

about algo.. for me are ok both hefty1 or x13.. note that if you choose hefty1, you have to renounce to PoS.. coding PoS for an hefty1 coin is a thing never done before, it needs a lot of work but in particular a lot of time to test it.. and "a lot of time" is incompatible with our needs now.. this coin has already been stopped for weeks, now we have to work hard but fast or we'll loose a lot of miners/investors..

so hefty1 is ok (i will rewrite a big part of the code since is obsolete) but with no PoS..
if you want PoS no problems, but so i suggest x13 algo (which is all but power consumption friendly Smiley )

Then let's go with the X13 algo.. I like the POS idea Smiley

(I'll have to go buy more GPUs...lol)

This is what I would lean towards as well.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 11:14:20 PM

Develop security systems is a kind of thing stritcly related with old dev..  for sure we'll search someone who can go ahead with that part of the project, but im not sure we'll find him.. Arduino is really easy to program, but as the things are now it's impossible start to produce security systems.. anyway if we find some engineer interested in start this kind of thing, i would be happy to work at Arduino C code Smiley

Then let's go with the X13 algo.. I like the POS idea Smiley

(I'll have to go buy more GPUs...lol)

uh, X13 is sooo booring... every second coin is X13 .. Hefty1 was actually THE thing which separated this coin from others... :-(

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:41:34 PM

I got all my coins on a exchange... That should be a problem if you finally do your plan of re-sent the new coin?

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:54:33 PM

I got all my coins on a exchange... That should be a problem if you finally do your plan of re-sent the new coin?

im holding on exchange also, would like to know answer for this aswel.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:42:46 AM

OK I spoke with the DEV we are planning to relaunch this coin.

I will in the next few days contact the major exchanges and pool operators and shops to ensure they are aware of what is happening.

Here is what we need from you the community to answer for us:

1. Do you want the same algorithm?
2. If not which algo do you want?
3. Do you want POS added?
4. What wallet features would you like to see?
5. Just give us any extra ideas you have that we could implement to this coin.
heavy coin so good  no  asic  , Power saving .I stay should retain this algorithm

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:52:44 AM

Mine are there too guys we will figure it out. There will be a way to do it. If anyone has suggestions I would welcome them. I am not going to act in haste on thus u want it to be fair.

webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:40:38 AM

Mine are there too guys we will figure it out. There will be a way to do it. If anyone has suggestions I would welcome them. I am not going to act in haste on thus u want it to be fair.
Hm..I don't like it.I'm holding on exchange to .We need clear answer how to save our coins .I don't care what algo will be next I'm ready to mine with any algo.But in my two cents we should stay with X11.
Why ?? Because I spend many nights to improve X-11 special for R9 280x and my MH/s jumps from 3.850 Mh/s  above or close to 7 MH/s to each gpu .I wish to stay with  X-11 ...well if not  I can spend few more nights to improve  new algo  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:03:08 AM

obviously we will premine the exact amount of current supply of scsy.. and then you'll send us your addresses, we'll check with the (current) block explorer your balance and then all coins will be re-sent to your new wallet (of the new coin). This is the fastest way i think.
Now is more clear for me.Have a question.  I have all my SCSY  deposited to exchange wallet .Do you think that will be problem getting a  new coins?? Second..Where and when I can find info that you guys start exchange old SCSY to new coin.Reason why I'm asking  is because a few month ago I lost a tons of CAIX coins with similar situation.I'miss dead line time .I hope that with SCSY everything will be at the time.
My point is .Should I install wallet to my system or can I stay with Bittrex wallet?? Thank you .

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
SCSY_dev

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:45:26 AM

About algorithm my thought is the same of ocminer.. i like hefty1,  even if i have to do an huge work on the code Smiley lol

There are only three coins with this algo.. i vote to keep it.

About coins on the Exchanges.. this is absolutly not a problem.. we have to ways to solve:

1) you simply withdraw from the Exchange to a wallet;

2) you send to my wallet your coins.. then post or pm the TX ID and the address of your New Coin's wallet.. then i send them Smiley

longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 10:28:25 AM

About algorithm my thought is the same of ocminer.. i like hefty1,  even if i have to do an huge work on the code Smiley lol

About coins on the Exchanges.. this is absolutly not a problem.. we have to ways to solve:

2) you send to my wallet your coins.. then post or pm the TX ID and the address of your New Coin's wallet.. then i send them Smiley
retaining this algorithm I fully support the heavy really good . but let me ask about parts for me were transferred to a coin purse on bittrex but by the pool or bittrex not know but I do not get that part , it will take or how

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
SCSY_dev

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:21:26 PM

About algorithm my thought is the same of ocminer.. i like hefty1,  even if i have to do an huge work on the code Smiley lol

retaining this algorithm I fully support the heavy really good . but let me ask about parts for me were transferred to a coin purse on bittrex but by the pool or bittrex not know but I do not get that part , it will take or how

man sorry be more clear i understand nothing of what you are saying lol

elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Make it automatic, someone send coin to your global given address, you send back to source address in new coin. so everyone can use the same wallet.dat on new coin (ofc, only keys are use, tx are useless).

MEMBER / ALGO PREFERENCE

Webprods : X11
SCSY_dev : HEFTY-1
longthu : HEFTY-1
minerjones : HEFTY-1
AllCryptoAllDay : Huh?
coinfello : Huh?
SCSY2.0 : Huh?
pokeviktor : Huh?
IM_Jim : Huh?
Bikeshed! there are 4532432543534543534 x11/x13/x15/scrypt coins, do you want to be the 4532432543534543535.  Huh
hefty is good.

Rather, try to find/guess something good, whereby this coin will be more different and interesting as the others.

SCSY_dev

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:48:40 PM

Make it automatic, someone send coin to your global given address, you send back to source address in new coin. so everyone can use the same wallet.dat on new coin (ofc, only keys are use, tx are useless).

no one will can keep old wallet.dat bro'..

Re-funding process:

1) send coins to my (old version of) scsy wallet
2) send me your new scsy address
3) i send you new scsys to your new address

This way is fast and avoid to create misunderstandigs/confusion on amounts, addresses, etc, etc.. all addresses and amounts received will be public, all addresses and coins sent will public.. that's all, nothing more nothing less

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 04:49:47 PM

HEFTY it is I am working on getting together a scsy wallet for everyone to send the coins to. I am also contacting all exchanges and sites associated with SCSY at this time.

This is alot of work for the new dev guys so show him some love Smiley I am very happy I found him he is more skilled than I thought he would be Smiley

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:05:55 PM

MEMBER / ALGO PREFERENCE

add

ocminer: HEFTY-1 Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:43:26 PM

MEMBER / ALGO PREFERENCE

add

ocminer: HEFTY-1 Smiley

allcryptoallday and scsy 2.0 - HEFTY - 1 Smiley

meccoin4me

Activity: 504

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:44:06 PM

i also vote for hefty , i agree with ocminer

Hefty1 was actually THE thing which separated this coin from others.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: