Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitysyscoin [SCSY] RELAUNCH | Bitcoinshop | Bittrex | Android | Community  (Read 14116 times)
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:56:39 PM

MEMBER / ALGO PREFERENCE  (ver2.0)  Grin

Webprods : X11
SCSY_dev : HEFTY-1
longthu : HEFTY-1
minerjones : HEFTY-1
AllCryptoAllDay : HEFTY-1
coinfello : Huh?
SCSY2.0 : HEFTY-1
pokeviktor : Huh?
IM_Jim : Huh?
ocminer : HEFTY-1

VOTES:
X11 : 1
X13 : 0
x15 : 0
HEFTY-1 : 6
Scrypt : 0
Other : 0

Should we contact original ICO people to see if they want to be involved or have an opinion on the new algo / direction of coin???

i think we need only a good advertise, i suppose almost all persons whom partecipated at ICO are still holding their scsy so if they see "SCSY  RELAUNCH" e.g. on twitter, they will come here for sure..

so, let's advertise this relaunch! give me only the time to update the wallet source..

just to explain what im doing with the source:

1) i downloaded the original soruce of SecuritsysSysCoin from GitHub
2) then i downloaded the source of 3-4 greats and recents x11/x13 coins
3) now im parsing file after file, line after line, searching obsolete or not safe code (e.g try to take a look at the checkpoint.cpp of Securitysys.............. Embarrassed  Undecided) , and when i find it....boom, updated Wink

this require a lot of time since a lot of functions are located or even named differently between scsy and most recents bitcoin-based coins..more in general, scsy code is structured a little different than recents coins..
moreover it has hefty1 algorithm, which has specifics functions.. the problem is conciliate hefty1 coin with more recent (and safe) code..im sure will need lot of time   Roll Eyes

will try to do this in a week, hoping it's enough

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:20:36 PM

Well, I can't be having a "Huh?" next to my name!  Put me down for keeping Hefty as well:-)
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:03:56 AM

Hefty for me, innovation first  Grin

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:37:13 AM

2) you send to my wallet your coins.. then post or pm the TX ID and the address of your New Coin's wallet.. then i send them Smiley

Make it automatic, someone send coin to your global given address, you send back to source address in new coin. so everyone can use the same wallet.dat on new coin (ofc, only keys are use, tx are useless).

no one will can keep old wallet.dat bro'..

Re-funding process:

1) send coins to my (old version of) scsy wallet
2) send me your new scsy address
3) i send you new scsys to your new address

This way is fast and avoid to create misunderstandigs/confusion on amounts, addresses, etc, etc.. all addresses and amounts received will be public, all addresses and coins sent will public.. that's all, nothing more nothing less

Clear.But when??I like to know deadline time  and of course address where coins can be send.BTW. I did test yesterday and I was trying to transfer small amount SCSY from Bittrex wallet to my desktop wallet but Bittrex refused to make transaction.Also when I've check out my wallet address at SCSY block explorer I got several errors message that explorer can't find address.Very strange because I'm one of the top SCSY coin holders from the block explorer list....I have proof from Bittrex I can dump all my SCSY over there to escape but I not gone do that.Please let me know if you can ,why BIttrex is blocking withdraw transaction SCSY??
I'll try again withdraw to make a second test.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
romiferns

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:43:36 AM

I like HEFTY1 and want to mine this coin. was only getting rejects when i tried to mine this coin.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:40:38 AM

soory guys was away, yeah i vote for hefty-1
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:47:53 AM

is it safe to download original wallet? i obviously need get my loot of the exchange  Smiley
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:17:17 PM

is it safe to download original wallet? i obviously need get my loot of the exchange  Smiley
Naah....Wallet isn't work either.You can download and get sync but you can't send or receive  coins.For today wallet is worthless.Make me upset cuz I'm sitting at six zeros +
Also developer looks like stepping  in one place and don't have idea how we can get back on the road.Very interesting for me is fact that at Bittrex Exchange you can buy or sell a tons of SCSY and is active.
Strange like a hell .Time will tell .

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:22:42 PM

People are having trouble on exchanges and pools...  Huh Huh

Could this have anything to do with old developer?? Could he pull this coin from pool and exchange??  Huh Huh
Or stop them from making withdrawals/deposits??

Just an idea....
I don't think so .Right now smell fishy .Wonder why SCSY is still active at Bittrex Exchange.Maybe Bittrex will convert old SCSY to new coin by itself

AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:54:24 PM

Could this have anything to do with old developer?? Could he pull this coin from pool and exchange??  Huh Huh

Just an idea....
I don't think so .Right now smell fishy .Wonder why SCSY is still active at Bittrex Exchange.Maybe Bittrex will convert old SCSY to new coin by itself

What smelll fishy dude? We took the coin over... BittRex has not been contacted as of yet we are still handling the logistics of everything and want to present them a solution to just flip to the new source when it's available.

Instead of being negative why not be positive and share some ideas or help out 2 people that are doing this for free to make this coin sur I've.

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:05:51 PM

so whats happening now?? any solutions?
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 08:22:06 PM

people for now im working only on new source.. as soon as i have it ready, i will find a solution.. the first thing i have in mind is:

1) for people who have conis on an exchange: i can ask to echanges owners to tell me every account balance (after your permission)

2) for people who have coins on wallet, transactions must work i think.. i have an scsy walllet with few coins over, i will try.. anyway, maybe we could use private keys also

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 08:48:38 PM

There is also another option. We could have each person pm me their balances on bittrex and they could tell me how many they are sending and i will mark it down and you could send them to my bittrex account.

Just a thought... We could do that at c-cex as well and coinswap if necessary.

If this is ok I will contact the exchanges and inform them of what is happening and get them to verify that they are aware we are doing it this way to ensure everyone feels comfortable with this solution.

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:20:37 PM

what about pools that haven't payed out yet??

I know longthu and maybe some other have balances that we cannot withdraw from.
Hashhot has this problem. Not sure about supernova pool...don't think it works anyway.

Contact the support for the pools and i can confirm everything with them they can tell me usernames and balances etc etc if they can email me a list of them acad@allcryptoallday.com

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:05:50 AM

Just an idea....

What smelll fishy dude? We took the coin over... BittRex has not been contacted as of yet we are still handling the logistics of everything and want to present them a solution to just flip to the new source when it's available.

Instead of being negative why not be positive and share some ideas or help out 2 people that are doing this for free to make this coin sur I've.
I'm not negative at all .I've said "smell fishy"  at Bittrex account  .For sure  I didn't mean our  new developers .I'm very appreciated for your patience ,hard work and time.I've hope  that your work finally will pay back for all of us. All what I'm asking for is clear link or e-mail developer where I can send my permission to check out my Bittrex account.I don't worry about my deposit and I don't want to hide anything.Just let me know how ,when and where . Amount is not a secret .I have six zeros plus account loaded
with  SCSY. Just please let me know when I can PM  you or developer ..Today ? tomorrow?next week ???When you guys will be ready

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:22:08 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 08:40:45 AM by webprods

people for now im working only on new source.. as soon as i have it ready, i will find a solution.. the first thing i have in mind is:

1) for people who have conis on an exchange: i can ask to echanges owners to tell me every account balance (after your permission)

2) for people who have coins on wallet, transactions must work i think.. i have an scsy walllet with few coins over, i will try.. anyway, maybe we could use private keys also
Here you are my balance SecuritySysCoin SCSY 1050222.37794278    And when you'll needed I can PM my info.

longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 07:31:49 AM

Hashhot has this problem. Not sure about supernova pool...don't think it works anyway.

Contact the support for the pools and i can confirm everything with them they can tell me usernames and balances etc etc if they can email me a list of them acad@allcryptoallday.com
I send you my address to you wallet Huh
2/
I sent my request to withdraw the coin is not stuck on exchanges bittrex but they remained silent until now

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:46:01 AM

I send you my address to you wallet Huh
2/
I sent my request to withdraw the coin is not stuck on exchanges bittrex but they remained silent until now

Could you let me know when and if  Bittrex will open gate for our coins?? I don't want to be left in the dust with pants down.  Grin Thank you

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:38:46 AM

just watching here to see whats happening  Smiley
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 06:42:14 PM

just watching here to see whats happening  Smiley

I just informed Bittrex what is happening I will let you guys know what I figure out there.

C-cex and coinswap are next

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: