Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Securitysyscoin [SCSY] RELAUNCH | Bitcoinshop | Bittrex | Android | Community  (Read 14116 times)
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:53:39 AM

just watching here to see whats happening  Smiley

I just informed Bittrex what is happening I will let you guys know what I figure out there.

C-cex and coinswap are next
Thank you.Waiting  Grin

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:21:05 AM

just watching here to see whats happening  Smiley

I just informed Bittrex what is happening I will let you guys know what I figure out there.

C-cex and coinswap are next
Ok.Got e-mail from Bittrex that SCSY is free to transfer to wallets after confirmation by e-mail .Here you are what I got  'Thank you for using bittrex.com.

We've received a withdrawal request of (--------) SCSY. The ensure your safety, we require you to confirm the request.

Please click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser to confirm your withdrawal."
So...Now is everything clear.We're waiting  for deve explanation what next.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:27:20 AM

what about pools that haven't payed out yet??

I know longthu and maybe some other have balances that we cannot withdraw from.
Hashhot has this problem. Not sure about supernova pool...don't think it works anyway.

Contact the support for the pools and i can confirm everything with them they can tell me usernames and balances etc etc if they can email me a list of them acad@allcryptoallday.com
I send you my address to you wallet Huh
2/
I sent my request to withdraw the coin is not stuck on exchanges bittrex but they remained silent until now

Check out your e-mail.You can withdraw all your coins by yourself but you have to confirm your withdraw by click at confirmation link from Bittrex included in e-mail.

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:53:17 AM

so whats happening now?? any solutions?

people for now im working only on new source.. as soon as i have it ready, i will find a solution.. the first thing i have in mind is:

1) for people who have conis on an exchange: i can ask to echanges owners to tell me every account balance (after your permission)

2) for people who have coins on wallet, transactions must work i think.. i have an scsy walllet with few coins over, i will try.. anyway, maybe we could use private keys also
I like to inform you  that I've found some strange Application Data inside of my SCSY wallet . I've never seen that before .Two wallet DATA with new addresses  and my old address desappered.
Thanx for God I have all my coins at BittrexExchange.Also I got news from Bittrex that SCSY is free to deposit after confirmation e-mail.
Should I delete my wallet ?? Funny and strange is that  one wallet data have correct name  ( wallet ) but second  is without one (l)  ( walet) but have two different codes inside.
Just like to let you know.

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:55:34 PM

Get rid of the wallet.... new devs have found lots of bugs/bad code in it.

I try to use it and it eats up over 90% of my cpu..... bad wallet.
Thanx. Well...SCSY in next few days will be kick out from Bittrex (de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on December 19th ) So..very funny situation.You can't hold your coins in wallet and will be delisted ,dev are very quiet,We don't have place to go Huh
it's over Huh

AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 05:14:37 PM

Thanx. Well...SCSY in next few days will be kick out from Bittrex (de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on December 19th ) So..very funny situation.You can't hold your coins in wallet and will be delisted ,dev are very quiet,We don't have place to go Huh
it's over Huh

As stated I have spoken to Bittrex that is an automatic message that gets posted by low trading volume I will explain to them again what is happening and see how we can work together to acquire the coins from everyone to start the new scsy properly.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:18:54 AM

it's over Huh

As stated I have spoken to Bittrex that is an automatic message that gets posted by low trading volume I will explain to them again what is happening and see how we can work together to acquire the coins from everyone to start the new scsy properly.

yes as long as you are in contact with bittrex that is good start, i think with the correct knowledge scsy can survive ok. it will just be a little time consuming getting the coins of bittrex and accounting for everybody's holding so theres no mix ups.

keep us all posted sure  Smiley
CoinSwap-Jared

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:21:41 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 11:41:24 PM by CoinSwap-Jared

Due to little volume and trade history, coin-swap.net will be delisting SCSY. Please withdraw from your coin-swap.net account ASAP. Thank you.

We have discuss things with AllCryptoAllDay and are going to see if we can help with the swap. No promises yet, but we're willing to look at it further.

Regards,

coinswap-Jared
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 10:25:13 PM

Due to little volume and trade history, coin-swap.net will be delisting SCSY. Please withdraw from your coin-swap.net account ASAP. Thank you.

Regards,

coinswap-Jared

Jared if you read the thread there is a relaunch happening so of course there is low trading volume.

Please contact me via pm so we can discuss adding us for re launch

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:53:19 PM

So just a quick update we are working with Coin swap to see if we can just do a straight swap of scsy so anyone who holds coins there. There would be an old scsy and a new scsy and it would be a 1:1 swap...

We are seeing if we can do this with c-cex and bittrex and I will keep you posted. If anyone has any connections there or speaks with either of the exchanges please keep me posted.

Thank you

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:21:02 AM

So just a quick update we are working with Coin swap to see if we can just do a straight swap of scsy so anyone who holds coins there. There would be an old scsy and a new scsy and it would be a 1:1 swap...

We are seeing if we can do this with c-cex and bittrex and I will keep you posted. If anyone has any connections there or speaks with either of the exchanges please keep me posted.

Thank you
Any info about new wallet?? .Dec 19.SCSY will be disable to trade at Bittrex.What will happen with coins.Reason Why I'm asking because I've deleted wallet from my system and I don't see any progress from dev to give us a new wallet.Maybe  over million coins of SCSY today is worthless but who's know what can happen with price after 1:1 if new team will be much more successful then previous team.So far looks like me and others we're in trap .No way to go.

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 05:35:04 AM

Thank you
Any info about new wallet?? .Dec 19.SCSY will be disable to trade at Bittrex.What will happen with coins.Reason Why I'm asking because I've deleted wallet from my system and I don't see any progress from dev to give us a new wallet.Maybe  over million coins of SCSY today is worthless but who's know what can happen with price after 1:1 if new team will be much more successful then previous team.So far looks like me and others we're in trap .No way to go.

There isn't going to be a new wallet there will be a relaunch. The dev is fixing the entire wallet from scratch.

If you want to help us be productive try talking to c-cex or bittrex like I am to ensure scsy doesn't get removed and they understand what is happening with a relaunch.

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:25:56 AM

Thank you

There isn't going to be a new wallet there will be a relaunch. The dev is fixing the entire wallet from scratch.

If you want to help us be productive try talking to c-cex or bittrex like I am to ensure scsy doesn't get removed and they understand what is happening with a relaunch.
I'm helping .Last jump above 160% was created by my loading SCSY and help escape for those who don't have enough nerve to wait . Grin BTW. Bittrex need more info about relaunch date.So far they got only one or two e-mails just with  some questions but nothing about new relaunch.Today is last day to contact with Bittrex or rise BTC volume above critical point  0.2.Well,If SCSY community  with developers don't have 0.2 Bitcoin ( $ 180 ) to keep our coin at exchange  is not looking good for coin future  .So...dev should contact with all info today and spend $ 180 bucks to avoid delisting.Everybody know that.If we'll get kick out from Bittrex will be no way for any comeback and our coins will be flushed to toilet. About wallet....Two guys who knows what they doing   can fix wallet in few days This is all  what I like to say.

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 03:51:54 AM

Thank you

I'm helping .Last jump above 160% was created by my loading SCSY and help escape for those who don't have enough nerve to wait . Grin BTW. Bittrex need more info about relaunch date.So far they got only one or two e-mails just with  some questions but nothing about new relaunch.Today is last day to contact with Bittrex or rise BTC volume above critical point  0.2.Well,If SCSY community  with developers don't have 0.2 Bitcoin ( $ 180 ) to keep our coin at exchange  is not looking good for coin future  .So...dev should contact with all info today and spend $ 180 bucks to avoid delisting.Everybody know that.If we'll get kick out from Bittrex will be no way for any comeback and our coins will be flushed to toilet. About wallet....Two guys who knows what they doing   can fix wallet in few days This is all  what I like to say.

I spoke with Bill from Bittrex he got me to send in what I need from them and the team will discuss and let me know soon Smiley I'll keep everyone posted. 

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:40:36 PM

Thank you

I spoke with Bill from Bittrex he got me to send in what I need from them and the team will discuss and let me know soon Smiley I'll keep everyone posted. 
Thank you .

SCSY_dev

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:20:05 PM

Thank you

man it's very clear you are talking about something you really dont know..

Two guys who knows what they doing   can fix wallet in few days This is all  what I like to say. 

this state is ridiculous.. im sure when you will see the changelog, you will shut up in a second.

Im trying to rescue this coin and increase his attractiveness in order to get a good success. I could change hashmerkleroot and relaunch in 3 hours bro', but this would mean 0 interest in scsy by the community.

Believe me and AllCryptoAllDay.. give us some days to get the wallet ok and to figure out a good "rescue-plan" not only about the source code, but all around the coin.. and this require times and big efforts to find good partners, etc, etc, etc..

It seems your unique interest is have a new wallet that can double the price for a day, so you can dump all your coins.. well, this is not our goal..

Cheers

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:37:49 PM

Hm...Now you hurt me... Angry...No ,I'm not going to dump any single SCSY coin from my six zeros hold.Of course that I don't know what I'm talking about ..Except just a little point that I'm working now to include SCSY in my new ( working on that) sgminer with very high Mh/s improvement from   7.3 Mh's  above 14Mh/s . by single  R9 280x   Nobody even dream about it :-))).As you wish ,since today I'll be shut up.
Good luck

AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 11:44:24 PM

Hm...Now you hurt me... Angry...No ,I'm not going to dump any single SCSY coin from my six zeros hold.Of course that I don't know what I'm talking about ..Except just a little point that I'm working now to include SCSY in my new ( working on that) sgminer with very high Mh/s improvement from   7.3 Mh's  above 14Mh/s . by single  R9 280x   Nobody even dream about it :-))).As you wish ,since today I'll be shut up.
Good luck

Don't shut up keep talking lol we need to get and stay as active as we can till the wallet and relaunch is ready Smiley

longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:56:13 AM

Good luck

Don't shut up keep talking lol we need to get and stay as active as we can till the wallet and relaunch is ready Smiley
when relaunch

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
AllCryptoAllDay

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 05:08:55 AM

Good luck

when relaunch

Dev is working really hard on basically re writing hefty to make it stable and without soo much redundancies should be soon we will keep you posted

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: