Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STAB] STABLE - ICO is over - Controlled Price Increases  (Read 34560 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:53:59 AM

Can I mine this   Huh
stableproject (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:00:21 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 02:30:28 PM by stableproject

Can I mine this   Huh

Yup! x15 Algo, 20 coins/block, 1 minute block time and 7 days of mining letf.

Pool are in the OP.
stableproject (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:44:13 PM

A little bird told us that we might see the media taking over STABLE  as soon as today! Stay tuned.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:07:21 PM

What about unsold coins?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
stableproject (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:09:42 PM

What about unsold coins?

Will be destroyed by c-cex.
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

What about unsold coins?

So total amount of coins is not certain yet?

stableproject (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:00:25 PM

What about unsold coins?

If the ICO doesn't sell out the total amount of coins will be reduced. That won't harm investors /miners though. Their coins will become rarer.
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:07:49 PM

What about unsold coins?

If the ICO doesn't sell out the total amount of coins will be reduced. That won't harm investors /miners though. Their coins will become rarer.

And one more thing. There's other stablecoin (STB). Don't you think, that ppl can be confused

stableproject (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:11:25 PM

What about unsold coins?

And one more thing. There's other stablecoin (STB). Don't you think, that ppl can be confused

We are aware of that. That's why we've been pushing the name STABLE instead of "StableCoin".
With that being said I can tell you that we will do everything we can to distance ourself from "StableCoin".
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:29:14 PM

What about unsold coins?

We are aware of that. That's why we've been pushing the name STABLE instead of "StableCoin".
With that being said I can tell you that we will do everything we can to distance ourself from "StableCoin".

Maybe you should change the shortcut on STAB. Even if you write "ann stable coin" in google it's difficult to find your coin

stableproject (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:33:51 PM

What about unsold coins?

Maybe you should change the shortcut on STAB. Even if you write "ann stable coin" in google it's difficult to find your coin

Hum. Good idea! I'll gonna change it now and ask the dev to change it in the next wallet update. Will also contact c-cex about it Smiley

PS: Only 3 more days until STABLE's ICO ends! https://c-cex.com/?p=stb-btc
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:46:45 PM

will you put any of the ico btc to protect ico price, if you look at the other ico on ccex ico was at 7500 it went down to 3500 now due to all the miners dumping, what is your strategy to prevent this happening on stable
stableproject (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:54:03 PM

will you put any of the ico btc to protect ico price, if you look at the other ico on ccex ico was at 7500 it went down to 3500 now due to all the miners dumping, what is your strategy to prevent this happening on stable

We won't have a lot of miner selling pression, since mined coins only account for 9% of the total supply.
But to answer your question about prevent prices from going down:

That's our main goal since the beginning and we have defined a strategy to do it. It will be STABLEFUND's main goal to keep the value steady and do all the value increases.
If you are interested you can read more about it in the whitepaper Russell wrote.
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:55:38 PM

There will not be to many coins from POW only 200k coins. It'd be good if all of coins were sold.

stableproject (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:02:42 PM

There will not be to many coins from POW only 200k coins. It'd be good if all of coins were sold.

This is correct, only 200k coins (9% of the total supply) will be available through PoW.
k33per

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:37:05 PM

The thing with this coin is that it has a really low initial market cap. The price bumps or "value increases" as the dev calls will be really easy to do. I can see this going 3x on the first price bump and even after that it would have a really low market cap.
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:52:29 PM

The worst thing in crypto is mixing an ICO with a POW phase only if the POW phase is ridiculously high (which happened with the king ico)

This POW phase will in my opinion provide an even better value to the coin since it barely represent 10% and can easily be contained.
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:31:57 PM

Bought some, lets see where this will take us.
edschroedinger

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:54:35 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 12:02:45 AM by edschroedinger

is it just me, or is it just happening notably more frequent the recent time... every other
new clonecoin's best showcase only seems to consists of presenting:

- flawful or sloppy research the likes of: the proposed and promoted names or isomark
  already being taken, used, some even popular?  or...
- telling that tacky story of uniting those ultimate features of some other coins for the
  first time in history, to provide you with the glory of that new, highly anticipated currency?   while...
- eventually just taking over some known name, pre- or postfixing it with some fancy
  'dark', 'lite', 'shadow', 'tor', 'black', block', 'bits', 'u name it', and use this to get a free
  attention ride? ...plus maybe some irritaded accidential buyers who bought some coins
  in a trigger happy mood when they thought, they'd get that arbitrage of their life Cheesy
  (which is their very own damn fault, btw. Cheesy)

I'm just wondering, why so much of the proposed work is either not ready, or not even
considered to become assigned to someone (before launch!)
...and on the other hand there's not the slightest sign of beeing concerned about
powerlaunching hat coin anyway whithout having something like an infrastructure,
or plans (apart from some mysterious phantasy drivel) how to get the next steps
done... but however, hype shouted for mining til the gas goes through the floor...

I don't want to say that all aspects show up equaly in any case. * it's just again that
level of unpreparedness I can see here... but that's an ever faster emerging pattern
all around... looks like too many folks still are getting away with just throwing
together some necessary minimum and somewhat sweettalk the community with
another perky story, completely obfuscating that theres lack of ideas, clues, and
experience in the first place. which is - even regarding the whole scam - still fairly
easy... fair enough.
from from time to time that feels like walking over a bazaar. some hyper hyper
boosted launch momentum, sometimes with diff beyond all reason, so most are
focused on that, this there's not much time and attention to ponder about, that some
features which actually even could help making such coin useful to an extent (in
the real world, I mean in the strange place outside the network Wink). those points
are often dealt with in a slightly shy or secretive manner, or rather ignored as if
there were no tomorrow...

I'd even go so far to say, the lions share might as well being pronounced:
ponzi mining venture, coin lottery, chineese dangle, musical chairs... Grin

yet, that was more like some 'cardinal rant'... it was just that all so popular:
'mmkay, there's already stable u say? that went somehow aroundd me...'
that got me started  Wink

...however, I have already created some blocks myself when I noticed, that diff was faaairly low...

hehe, we'll see if the coin lives up to his name eventually... what was it now?

STABLE, STABLES, or STAPLES**...  Wink

-----
  * so, the whole yadda yadda is not against that stable coin, more like a general
    observation, that draws my attention all too frequent...
** that'd be actually not the worst name if not already taken

AreThereAnyFundamentalThingsThatWouldFit50chr?NOPE
stableproject (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:18:53 PM

First article about STABLE is here! http://coin-network.com/stablecoin-c-cex-ico-ending-on-december-15/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: