Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:05:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STAB] STABLE - ICO is over - Controlled Price Increases  (Read 34555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dzus1k

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:56:01 PM

Where is the new wallet?  Shocked

New Wallet With Price Incrase Relased ! http://goo.gl/6GEHLS

Feel free to download and use.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:59:46 PM

Where is the new wallet?  Shocked

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS
Dzus1k

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:02:01 PM

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS

its legit.
mxhwr

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:34:48 PM

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS

its legit.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD
mxhwr

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:50:09 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 10:04:03 PM by mxhwr

if dev updates the op with a link download that otherwise do not

got 8000 coins all or nothing. not much anyway
earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 02:06:11 AM

so according to roadmap tomorrow new wallet with first increase countdown

...now, speaking of wallet

as the stable wallet is a direct descendant of x15coin and seems to be identical twin of aegiscoin, there's just 1 deviation I'm curious about.
I pretty much don't have a clue how to rate that, as I couldn't find a reference anywhere else (not even at cpan).
you'll find it somewhere right in the middle of T512_21

Code:
aegis/src/hamsi_helper.c

static const sph_u32 T512_21[128][16] = {
 SPH_C32(0x2f353af4), SPH_C32(0xb1337778), SPH_C32(0xc4b6a25d), // <- @22788 this should be: 0xb1152578
                                       ==========
}

now, maybe you can shed some light on that...

This makes absolutely no sense and has no use - just one - its a watermark so the dev can follow traces if his coins gets forked and renamed again

I just wanted to comment on this. This was most likely not intentional. This is consistent with doing a search and replace to change the RPC port number (13377). I don't have time to look into the original value, but whatever it was originally is probably the RPC port of the direct coin they forked from.

As for the ramifications, I would expect for it to not be the true X15 hashing algorithm (ie, hashed values to differ). However, this is not the case, otherwise miners would be complaining about rejected blocks. So, I'm really not sure what the implications are. I don't expect it to be a backdoor or exploit in anyway though.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
loljosh

Activity: 751

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:56:32 AM

I told you guys already not to trust him.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:51:50 AM

Well a full day has come and gone with no new wallet.  That was my true timer.  I was duped once I will not be buying anymore IPO's in Cryptoworld for sure.  However I did buy into Paycoin but they are a legitimate bunch of people with real names, faces, and a building.  These people will get their Karma - it's a bitch!

The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:59:40 PM

Well a full day has come and gone with no new wallet.  That was my true timer.  I was duped once I will not be buying anymore IPO's in Cryptoworld for sure.  However I did buy into Paycoin but they are a legitimate bunch of people with real names, faces, and a building.  These people will get their Karma - it's a bitch!

What is bugging me the most is that he keeps coming online...

Look over there...
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:52:56 PM

another scam ? i was mining this shit 2 days ....
lockepi

Activity: 469

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:54:34 PM

another scam ? i was mining this shit 2 days ....

someone still wants to buy it though why? is dev trying to collect the coins before he releases it. just another day in crypto.
liujiaren

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:36:22 AM

another scam coin!fuck you dev! Angry
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:36:52 AM

I still hope dev is back soon... Maybe I am too new to crypto, not yet burned on previous coins, and hence am too naive, but something tells me he will be back. At least this time Smiley Isn't it too early for Devs to run away even if they are not legit? From other hand, if they are serious people, they might be working on finishing their stuff and balancing offers before they go further. In that case it would be nice for Carol to drop a line here, so people don't panic. Carol, are you around? Say something Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
lockepi

Activity: 469

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:39:31 AM

I still hope dev is back soon... Maybe I am too new to crypto, not yet burned on previous coins, and hence am too naive, but something tells me he will be back. At least this time Smiley Isn't it too early for Devs to run away even if they are not legit? From other hand, if they are serious people, they might be working on finishing their stuff and balancing offers before they go further. In that case it would be nice for Carol to drop a line here, so people don't panic. Carol, are you around? Say something Smiley

i havent sold yet. will not sell its only a small about not even worth 0.01btc, but i do have the same feeling but not holding my breath. if they do those that are buying now gonna see some serious profit
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:43:33 PM

I am also new to the IPO crypto world but having invested in other things I know the feeling I get when I see something that looks half-assed and thrown together.  We are all smarter than this but was blinded by greed.  We all purchased into this with a half-assed white paper with no real path, and no true faces.  Newbie accounts and very little meat in the communications.  Take your losses as I have and move on.  I would seriously not consider doing anymore IPO's on C-Cex since they certainly don't vet their prospective clients.

HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:08:27 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 09:43:36 PM by HKBvM

a) dont buy ICOs

also, if the dev comes back now with some lame excuse it is still a scam. We had that before. They let the coin die, buy everything themselves super cheap, come back with some bullshit promises and dump on you again. Dont let them fool you twice. If that happens get out soon and dont look back, ever.

b) dont buy ICOs unless you have a really good reason to do so. There is actually one ICO (and only one) open right now I would even recommend to my grandmother, but I am not here to promote somthing.
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:32:15 PM

a) dont buy ICOs

also, if the dev comes back now with some lame excuse it is still a scam. We had that before. They let the coin die, buy everything themselves super cheap, come back with some bullshit promises and dump on you again. Dont let them fool you twice. If that happens get out soon and dont look back, ever.

b) dont buy ICOs unless you have a really good reason to do so. There is actually one ICO (and only one) open right now, I would even recommend to my grandmother, but I am not here to promote somthing.

Hehe - XPY - I am in it!

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:16:46 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 05:27:56 PM by drays

I actually did not buy this coin from ICO, just mined it for some time, as it was much cheaper that way. Ok, lets assume this is indeed scam. What about proof of developer from CryptoAsian ( http://proofofdev.com/project/stb-stable/ )? Looking at that paper I can see at least that CryptoAsian has some info we miss, for example "Josh"'s Skype, phone number and his LinkedIn account. Can we ask CryptoAsian to share that info, so we can.. well.. contact this guy, and see who he is.. and what he is thinking about his coin? Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:31:24 PM

I have one question, anyone know if ccex transfer the ico btcs to the dev ?
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:52:59 PM

I actually did not buy this coin from ICO, just mined it for some time, as it was much cheaper that way. Ok, lets assume this is indeed scam. What about proof of developer from CryptoAsian (http://proofofdev.com/project/stb-stable/)? Looking at that paper I can see at least that CryptoAsian has some info we miss, for example "Josh"'s Skype, phone number and his LinkedIn account. Can we ask CryptoAsian to share that info, so we can.. well.. contact this guy, and see who he is.. and what he is thinking about his coin? Smiley

here is his personal bitcointalk - smallbay: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=396430;sa=showPosts

Hasn't been active since Dec 12th but was heavily involved in Bitbay talks

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████