Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:15:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live  (Read 37110 times)
threedream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:26:46 PM

OMG , What is happening ?

I have to get back all the lost .
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:02:20 PM

OMG , What is happening ?
Seems that someone dumped big amount on c-cex
snurfel

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:17:36 PM

Low diff. Time to mining MetalCoin.
rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:44:45 PM

just to say hello Smiley hold your metal and dont sell cheap...
ps. dev. we need better  graphic design...
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:48:41 PM

just to say hello Smiley hold your metal and dont sell cheap...
ps. dev. we need better  graphic design...
Yea there is no point to sell, marketplace is only 1 week away from release, as for the graphic designer i have contacted one and waiting for response
Thank You for supporting Metal \m/
silverduck

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:30:18 AM

here a metalcoin accepted here button for your shop, if you want to use it

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:45:47 AM

Xpooky, do you have any screen shots of the marketplace you can post up for us?

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:42:15 AM

Xpooky, do you have any screen shots of the marketplace you can post up for us?
I am preparing something even better, since its really hard to find out if the printscreen is real or fake i will setup a demo website on monday, that will represent about 70% of marketplace done
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:46:37 AM

here a metalcoin accepted here button for your shop, if you want to use it

Thank You
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:27:29 AM

you guys are going to have to do better than this for fucks sake. I have friends in Slipknot and Korn and wouldnt mind telling them about this shit and trying to convince them to accept Metalcoin as payment on their websites or something but its going to have to be a whole lot more fuckin metal than what yall got going on here. Just my few satoshi, if your going to go with metalcoin than go all out man this looks entirely too plain and is a disgrace to the name. You need a graphic designer to come in here and ugly this shit up or something. this is some Taylor swift bullshit you got going on here boys.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:34:39 AM

you guys are going to have to do better than this for fucks sake. I have friends in Slipknot and Korn and wouldnt mind telling them about this shit and trying to convince them to accept Metalcoin as payment on their websites or something but its going to have to be a whole lot more fuckin metal than what yall got going on here. Just my few satoshi, if your going to go with metalcoin than go all out man this looks entirely too plain and is a disgrace to the name. You need a graphic designer to come in here and ugly this shit up or something. this is some Taylor swift bullshit you got going on here boys.
Actually i just got a graphic designer and he is already working on a new logo so we get all Metal here, have faith i run the coin only for 4 days(5th today)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:53:43 AM

right on, i was just fucking with you guys. but i was just talking with Mick from slipknot after a show in omaha a few weeks back about accepting darkcoin on their site. he seemed generally interested not just in drk but crypto in general. we are going to get together and talk more about it when they get back from tour. They would be the perfect band to be the first to accept crypto just because of how they are towards the entire fucked up way that things are in the world and the banking system in particular. Rock this shit out and maybe i will try and incorporate a discussion about metal coin as well. Most important keep everything above boards. If we are going to talk to non-crypto people about this kind of shit we have to work on our image overall. good luck brother.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:07:02 AM

right on, i was just fucking with you guys. but i was just talking with Mick from slipknot after a show in omaha a few weeks back about accepting darkcoin on their site. he seemed generally interested not just in drk but crypto in general. we are going to get together and talk more about it when they get back from tour. They would be the perfect band to be the first to accept crypto just because of how they are towards the entire fucked up way that things are in the world and the banking system in particular. Rock this shit out and maybe i will try and incorporate a discussion about metal coin as well. Most important keep everything above boards. If we are going to talk to non-crypto people about this kind of shit we have to work on our image overall. good luck brother.
Thank you, it would be great if a band like slipknot accept MetalCoin, it will trow it right out in the world for other bands to see it and accept it. As for the non-crypto world we already have sheduled a presentations, we are going to advertise this on over 120 Metal Music sites around the world and one online radio stations will throw few mentions daily for some time starting from 20th this month, after the marketplace is released and we have something to show
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:30:33 PM

nice hashrate pooky...
did you talk with Dave yet ? Smiley Smiley

\m/

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:37:04 PM

nice hashrate pooky...
did you talk with Dave yet ? Smiley Smiley

\m/

If Dave is daavenger then yes, i contacted him this morning and he is already working on some design for MetalCoin
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:39:38 PM

actually i like the design of the logo itself very much
the splash can be improved

and no.. i mean other Dave

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:43:58 PM

actually i like the design of the logo itself very much
the splash can be improved

and no.. i mean other Dave
From where we stand the horns will be included in the new design.
we are taking this step by step so the splash will have to wait a bit as we first need some designs for the site and the branded shirts
i was not contacted by Dave it seems
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:53:13 PM

we had enough of this, i don't think this is going anywhere, you shoul try to add some new features, like mini block chain and stuff like that
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:00:21 PM

we had enough of this, i don't think this is going anywhere, you shoul try to add some new features, like mini block chain and stuff like that
why always try to add features to coins, what is the benefit of that, most features that new coins develop or claim they will are useless, why not make a coin that will be used somewhere and not just on exchanges for pump and dump. Do you see bitcoin adding all that crap to the wallet?
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:03:10 PM

more features - less security
this coin seems nice to me, because it seems nice to me
just like other non-innovative coins do to other people (without mention names)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: