Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with Litecoindark dev (vicvelcro)  (Read 2410 times)
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:37:35 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 04:19:04 AM by bitcoinbelieve

Because you did not read back to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=876509.msg9744182#msg9744182

Your post is going to be deleted. Wasn't good enough to deserve a post-count increase. You'll have to do better than that if you want to be considered part of the community. Otherwise, just sit back, lurk, and STFU.

You are right. You don't sense any development if you missed the post where I paid for coding services. You are right. You don't sense any development because coding is not yet complete.

If you don't sense development when coding has been completed and checked, THEN you would be wrong.

I read couple pages and I don't sense any new development for this coin, I'm wrong right?

I don't understand why you are defensive about my question. As litecoindark investor, I have the right to know if there is any further development with the coin. Just because I asked legitimate question, I have been classified as FUDer or something.

To vicvelcro,

I strongly suggest grow the fuck up.  Enough said. There is no point of having an argument with this child. I really don't care you deleted one post I made in litecoindark tread, ONLY one and you told me
   STFU. Who the fuck are you?

If the vicvelcro behaves like bitswift dev. I have no problem at all. He update daily in terms of what he been working on and gave out his personal information online. He BELIEVES in his coin but as to vicvelcro (grows some ball sack).  From the start, I believe in the coin but when vicvelcro took it over as a new dev. I think it went from bad to worse. I truly want this litecoindark coin to be successful  but I'm afraid that it is going to fail when vicvelcro  in charge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:14:10 AM

The guy was nominated to be in charge of a coin that was a joke from day one,  by a handful of clueless bagholders who couldn't even get get pumpers to be interested in that stinker.  The blind electing the blind.

Now he's all alone in a dead thread, sinking permanently rapidly into the forgotten double digit pages of the ANN board, "managing" a coin that has no future and an embarrassing past, and his own self-moderation idiocy to thank for it.

Let him rot there until Cryptsy puts that turd on the short list for removal starting Dec 15th. Best punishment is to let him suck wind all by himself IMHO.  
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:26:02 AM

Just as an fyi, this coin and its devs/community have nothing to do with Litecoin  Roll Eyes.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:41:48 AM

Just as an fyi, this coin and its devs/community have nothing to do with Litecoin  Roll Eyes.

I know Shocked
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:31:01 AM

He went full retard in private chat with me.

And he has deleted all my posts in the new LTCD DEV thread.

Ill find the links and show the chat log from him to me.

EDIT: Our convo log.
http://gyazo.com/9d5c421862418f9c8ebbe4a919ff1da7
http://gyazo.com/6b2c527e1358a000f4febc1cbc81999d
http://gyazo.com/9d728abbcc45452cad299c42753c266c

bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:43:49 AM

Something wrong with vicvelcro, I think he might be bipolor....For the sake for the coin, I think we need to start the process of replacing vicvelcro, I don't think he is mentally stable.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:55:32 AM

Something wrong with vicvelcro, I think he might be bipolor....For the sake for the coin, I think we need to start the process of replacing vicvelcro, I don't think he is mentally stable.

I sold out, and my friends are dumping slowly..

http://gyazo.com/2d24b200f25c550c77f9bfc5d0f3680f

The coin is dead.

What he started bitching about is that Litecoindark is getting PoS.

The PoW reward is going to rise, and PoS is going to be added to run along side.

That is why he went crazy on me.. Even though I said nothing to the people that I tried to get into the coin.

So yea.. Secret is out...

He thinks he can save it with PoS and higher PoW.

mikeymillie

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:56:03 AM

He went full retard in private chat with me.

And he has deleted all my posts in the new LTCD DEV thread.

Ill find the links and show the chat log from him to me.

EDIT: Our convo log.
http://gyazo.com/9d5c421862418f9c8ebbe4a919ff1da7
http://gyazo.com/6b2c527e1358a000f4febc1cbc81999d
http://gyazo.com/9d728abbcc45452cad299c42753c266c

Wow, so Vickwad is not only a self stroking asberger's syndrome mall cop -  he's is also a duplicitous, back-dealing, fuckwit liar?   No way, I never woulda guessed!

bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:01:41 AM

The coin is dead.

The PoW reward is going to rise, and PoS is going to be added to run along side.

That is why he went crazy on me.. Even though I said nothing to the people that I tried to get into the coin.

I have invested a lot in this coin Undecided
mikeymillie

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:12:25 AM

The coin is dead.

I have invested a lot in this coin Undecided

Sorry to hear that.   The dev is a typical liar and pretends to be mature until someone posts anything the least bit critical, or even curious, and blam,  instant stick in the ass mall cop. 

In the future, when you see a self moderated thread that contains a mysterious lack of critical posts, and many zero-content "bump" posts  by the thread moderator and pals,  DUMP and then RUN AWAY. 

I actually bought a few on the last trip down to 170's.  Like several hundred thousand few Smiley   Most (as in 70%+) of the bids on the Cryptsy sell book from 300 sats to 200 and even down to 180 are mine. 
I will keep the pressure on this shithead until his coin is flattened to 10 sats and delisted,  or he will have to pay me off and buy me out to get through it.   Censoring my posts is free, but censoring my market position is gonna cost him.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:56:42 AM

He is an asshole..

Its sad to see someone like him ruin a coin that had potential.

I really wish that the old Devs were there and could work instead. They sadly could not deliver, but they were honest and open to critical posts.

AND THEY ANSWERED WITHOUT PROVOKING TO START A CONFLICT.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:59:43 AM

Its almost funny to see how happy he is about getting us away from the coin.

http://gyazo.com/3bccb0d42684caf74373dab7daf5862d

I was there from week one.. And he just flips like a fucking 15 year old that is being told not to play video games all night and go to bed instead.

mikeymillie

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:25:19 PM

I was there from week one.. And he just flips like a fucking 15 year old that is being told not to play video games all night and go to bed instead.

Just ignore him.  Waaah cry to mommy forum admins to come tell everyone to leave who isn't coming back anyway.  I'll still post in there at opportune times when truth needs to be spoken to power, I know from experience that the admins get tired of enabling scammers and won't do anything about critical posts that are provably true, in fact abuse of the 'delete' button by a mod has led to threads getting locked on numerous occasions. There's no infinite right to scam here (though scumbags can get away with a *lot*).
But it's time to wait until things start getting stupid again and the lies are transparent enough that even the admins can't ignore them.  For now, the price is doing all the talking.    

FYI don't dump everything you have,  take some profits if you can and then just leave most of it on the sell order books piled high and deep.  This hurts much more than a one-time dump and they have to buy you out to get rid of it, which is sweet, sweet justice.  And don't keep drawing attention to his thread,  let him sit there talking to himself and the other two unfortunate dolts left in that community who haven't figured out what's happening to them yet.
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:27:28 PM

who ever buys this garbage and not the real litecoin deserves to lose all their money.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:42:38 PM

Just ignore him.  Waaah cry to mommy forum admins to come tell everyone to leave who isn't coming back anyway.  I'll still post in there at opportune times when truth needs to be spoken to power, I know from experience that the admins get tired of enabling scammers and won't do anything about critical posts that are provably true, in fact abuse of the 'delete' button by a mod has led to threads getting locked on numerous occasions. There's no infinite right to scam here (though scumbags can get away with a *lot*).
But it's time to wait until things start getting stupid again and the lies are transparent enough that even the admins can't ignore them.  For now, the price is doing all the talking.    

FYI don't dump everything you have,  take some profits if you can and then just leave most of it on the sell order books piled high and deep.  This hurts much more than a one-time dump and they have to buy you out to get rid of it, which is sweet, sweet justice.  And don't keep drawing attention to his thread,  let him sit there talking to himself and the other two unfortunate dolts left in that community who haven't figured out what's happening to them yet.

I am "banned" from writting in his thread, but I dont care anymore..
I sold out, and there is a 2BTC sell wall to get over 210 sat..

They cant do that.

So I know that they already lost.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:44:35 PM

who ever buys this garbage and not the real litecoin deserves to lose all their money.

Yea.. But Litecoin is also not worth much anymore..

There is no active devs and nothing is happening.

I wish it would go back up, but I dont think it will.

bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:36:07 AM

from aleckloss (apparently another dev), coin development is still in the process
TheMage

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:05:21 AM

That a very false and common misconception. Litecoin devs do work on Litecoin, and in essence they are also Bitcoin devs as well. Because the clients as so similar, BTC and LTC devs work on improved security measures.

If you are going to state something about "innovations" after this post just stop now. Litecoin is beyond the point to experiment with as is the main case used to have alts in the first place. Not to say things cant be added, but some of the things people ask for via "innovations" require a hard fork, and there is no good reason at this point to fork Litecoin (which would be very difficult and time consuming to ensure a smooth fork, trust me I know I personally helped Dogecoin with their fork. And Litecoin is much larger.).

PS I put innovations in quotes because lets be honest here, the vast majority here doesnt give two shits about innovations. They are merely used as a marketing gimmick in order to fatten the pockets of greedy people. One can only look at the various "pump groups" that post here in the alt section and other areas to see what most people care about, and its sad.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
bitcoinbelieve (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:18:06 AM

That a very false and common misconception. Litecoin devs do work on Litecoin, and in essence they are also Bitcoin devs as well. Because the clients as so similar, BTC and LTC devs work on improved security measures.

If you are going to state something about "innovations" after this post just stop now. Litecoin is beyond the point to experiment with as is the main case used to have alts in the first place. Not to say things cant be added, but some of the things people ask for via "innovations" require a hard fork, and there is no good reason at this point to fork Litecoin (which would be very difficult and time consuming to ensure a smooth fork, trust me I know I personally helped Dogecoin with their fork. And Litecoin is much larger.).

PS I put innovations in quotes because lets be honest here, the vast majority here doesnt give two shits about innovations. They are merely used as a marketing gimmick in order to fatten the pockets of greedy people. One can only look at the various "pump groups" that post here in the alt section and other areas to see what most people care about, and its sad.

"improved security measures" ....like what?

TheMage

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:27:26 AM

"improved security measures" ....like what?

Feel free to follow it here https://litecointalk.org/index.php?board=2.0

Although I should say, our devs dont update maybe as much as they could Tongue.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: