Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This could be the bitcoin bears nightmare!  (Read 5311 times)
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:10:20 AM

^ So you are hoping gold bugs, that btw can buy "super cheap" gold these days, will some how be the ones to buy your coins from you at over $1,000+ per piece???
LOL! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grappa_barricata

Activity: 154

playing pasta and eating mandolinos

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:23:09 AM

^ So you are hoping gold bugs, that btw can buy "super cheap" gold these days, will some how be the ones to buy your coins from you at over $1,000+ per piece???
LOL! Cheesy

You know, i'm sure that if this happen you'll market buy over 1k. I know it. And you will not tell anybody, for fear of be ashamed.
And you'll buy at the top, AGAIN. Am i right? Here, take a trollipop: the first is on the house

Fortune cannot take away what she has not given.
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 04:15:46 AM

^ NEVER!!! I had the chance to buy since $2... Im a smart investor who has already made millions off of trading. I know better than to just jump into a digital currency.
When it hit $1,100+ I knew it was a bullshit bubble because I have traded thru PLENTY of those in the past including the real estate bubble. I refuse to buy things expensive anymore now. After doing research I can see the price of bitcoin can easily reach double digits & big miners will still be able to sell at a profit. How about you do some research?

http://willyreport.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/the-willy-report-proof-of-massive-fraudulent-trading-activity-at-mt-gox-and-how-it-has-affected-the-price-of-bitcoin/
dakota neat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:39:29 AM

^ NEVER!!! I had the chance to buy since $2... Im a smart investor who has already made millions off of trading. I know better than to just jump into a digital currency.
When it hit $1,100+ I knew it was a bullshit bubble because I have traded thru PLENTY of those in the past including the real estate bubble. I refuse to buy things expensive anymore now. After doing research I can see the price of bitcoin can easily reach double digits & big miners will still be able to sell at a profit. How about you do some research?

http://willyreport.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/the-willy-report-proof-of-massive-fraudulent-trading-activity-at-mt-gox-and-how-it-has-affected-the-price-of-bitcoin/

You have a small dick
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:46:56 AM

It is  interesting to think that

bitcoins valued in cents was not possible in 2011.

bitcoins valued at 1$ was not possible in 2012

bitcoins valued  at 10$ was not possible in 2013.

bitcoins valued at 100$ was not possible in 2014.

there could be mild variations...
forget about complex regressions arms predictions.

child logic is bitcoins valued at 1000$ will not be possible in 2015.

and 10000$ not possible in 2016....

this I believe it's what makes bears fear!k

I agree, if you look at the market cap for Bitcoin at 10,000$ it is "only" 130Billions, nothing unachievable if we get more users, less sellers and more money is coming to the market.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:16:06 AM

Im a smart investor who has already made millions off of trading.

Millions of satoshis? LOL  Grin

You just contradicted yourself. First you called yourself an investor, then you admitted to trading.

Trading isn't investing. It's gambling. Grow up.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:13:29 AM

Heard of Walter Mitty? Plonker.
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:44:32 AM

You just contradicted yourself. First you called yourself an investor, then you admitted to trading.

Trading is not investing but it's a bit different than gambling if you are a winning trader, maybe "smart gambling" Tongue
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:16:38 PM

I had the chance to buy since $2...
You lucky...

... rich....

When it hit $1,100+ I knew it was a bullshit bubble
... b-... wait... what?!
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:50:01 PM

^ Why does this not seem possible??? NOTHING ON THIS EARTH GOES UP THOUSANDS OF PRECENTS AND STAYS THEIR... Why the wait?! why the what?! WTF don't you get?!

UMMM If you think I am "investing" in bitcoin you are reallllllyyyyyyy mistaken... I am a smart investor in the real world not your digital bullshit!
I trade bitcoin & have made way more than I have in any market. The point is I would NEVER invest in it, I invest in REAL things, REAL companies. My ticker is coming out 2015 but for some reason the BTC ETF still hasn't cleared right??? Hmmm wonder why!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:10:10 PM

Heard of Walter Mitty? Plonker.

You once were amusingly clueless, lately you've just been soundin' angry and bitter. 
Cheer up!  Your BTCeanie BTCabies Bitcoin investment might still pay off, stranger shit has happened.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:25:28 PM

UMMM If you think I am "investing" in bitcoin you are reallllllyyyyyyy mistaken... I am a smart investor in the real world not your digital bullshit!
I trade bitcoin & have made way more than I have in any market. The point is I would NEVER invest in it, I invest in REAL things, REAL companies. My ticker is coming out 2015 but for some reason the BTC ETF still hasn't cleared right??? Hmmm wonder why!
Ok. Just interesting you had access to 2$ BTC and now after 17500% increase in value you call it crap.

Ok, maybe you can "invest" in some kind of activity related to Bitcoin.
Denker
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:37:04 PM

You have a small dick

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:56:36 PM

The problem is, even if what you say is true, why did you not think it was BS at $700, or $800 etc, you happened to wait until the absolute peak at $1100 before selling out. It sounds suspiciously like BS!
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 05:46:55 AM

Ok. Just interesting you had access to 2$ BTC and now after 17500% increase in value you call it crap.

Ok, maybe you can "invest" in some kind of activity related to Bitcoin.

Yes, It is called a bubble, not the first cash out I have had that was up thousands of percent...
It sucks that most people on here suck so bad they can't believe everyone isn't loosing money like them

...Oh, Im sorry, not loosing money but rather lowering their cost average by buying more every week LOL!

The problem is, even if what you say is true, why did you not think it was BS at $700, or $800 etc, you happened to wait until the absolute peak at $1100 before selling out. It sounds suspiciously like BS!

I continued to short at 700 bro, went 10:1 leverage close to the 600 level... I have been calling the drop since over $1,000 but you idiots thought this could really hit gold price.
I own gold bro, this is not gold, these are numbers! No better than any other numbers on a computer screen. I'm making money and cashing the fuck out to paper I can buy things with. You guys can order your bullshit items with bitcoin and wait for those confirmations while I am counting this cold hard cash.  Wink
Dr. LY

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 06:58:32 AM

I continued to short at 700 bro, went 10:1 leverage close to the 600 level... I have been calling the drop since over $1,000 but you idiots thought this could really hit gold price.
I own gold bro, this is not gold, these are numbers! No better than any other numbers on a computer screen. I'm making money and cashing the fuck out to paper I can buy things with. You guys can order your bullshit items with bitcoin and wait for those confirmations while I am counting this cold hard cash.  Wink

Sure buddy. Enjoy that "cold hard cash."

fewcoins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 07:37:55 AM

^ SMH Wow why don't you apply that logic to BTCitcoin and grow out of your dream world!
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:35:07 PM

In hindsight, everything appears crystal clear.  Grin
jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:35:23 PM

fewcoins: "This user is currently ignored."  Shocked

Don't feed the trolls.  They'll just keep coming back
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:49:29 PM

If fewcoins made millions trading bitcoin he can easily prove it by signing a message from a wallet address he held his shitloads of coins in while trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: