Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:35:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Shitcoin  (Read 4728 times)
smalltimer (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:00:54 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 05:19:03 AM by smalltimer

I did tell you it is best case stagnation and worst case total fail.

Switch to lower inflation coins which are less volatile before these dipshits introduce elastic supply and hype nagation of free market trade.

#just sayin'

call me what you want. I tell you to diversify.

bitcoin is bleeding like a pig for the next 6 years.

you are all emotional wrecks from the last bubble and think it'll be going on like that. It won't. Now is stagnation due to demand/supply. (best case)

Litecoin trades contrary to bitcoin. The market is out of tune. Panic around the corner. Low inflation altcoins win.

#end of message, pussies
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4586

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:48:45 AM

LOL

/thread
lay785

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:54:09 AM

all the people who went long on leverage will be opening threads about how shit bitcoins are. Hodlers as always will be safe.
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:58:06 AM

all the people who went long on leverage will be opening threads about how shit bitcoins are. Hodlers as always will be safe.

Speculators panic, investors laugh.

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:09:29 AM

long on leverage is not me. I don't trade leverage.

"hodlers are always safe"
LOOOL

have some tradingcards my friend

smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:15:49 AM

in case this bitcoin thing really breaks lower there is no guarantee this will recover. What makes you so sure it will recover if it would hit 100$ or lower? the answer to that question would be of interest to me.

I'm the fucking alarmist here. So what?

Are you prepared for the dive?

Now rebound as i write this. If chinaman dumps on it: good night.
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:22:47 AM

in case this bitcoin thing really breaks lower there is no guarantee this will recover. What makes you so sure it will recover if it would hit 100$ or lower? the answer to that question would be of interest to me.

Do you have any understanding of how the protocol works? Have you even read Satoshi's white paper from before the code was written?

Or are you just a trader?
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:23:51 AM

^This guy Cheesy

This old chestnut again?

I'll say the same as I did 6 months ago or a month ago.

We'll probably reach our old ATH by mid summer, and hit anywhere from $7000 to $12,000 before crashing down to $2000-$2500, possibly before year's end.

We should be above $10,000 for good by this time next year.

Unless something comes along to break Bitcoin before then.
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:25:57 AM

smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:27:32 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 06:47:20 AM by smalltimer

you have got no fucking buypressure - but a hell lot of sellpressure.

do the math

this can get pretty ugly
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:21:59 AM

It already is ugly... This was a huge and fast drop though, knocked out a lot of leveraged longs and lots of shorters covered, so a dead cat bounce tomorrow is expected! No biggie!!
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:26:01 AM

some whales are going to pump and dump their way out before it's going to hell very likely.
If the whales start to cash out on each others pumps it'll be gone very fast.

smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:25:48 AM

Do you have any understanding of how the protocol works? Have you even read Satoshi's white paper from before the code was written?

i do understand it roughly, i did read it, i am a trader but most of all: i understand the marketforces and the impact of the much too high emissionrate of new coins.
Bitcoin is a nice first try but there is the logic fault in it which says you need high inflation to secure the network. I say: you need low inflation to secure the price because nobody will mine worthless coins either.

One sentence: the fundamental flaw is too high emissionrate of new coins for too long.

Or one could say: it was adopted too fast

currently negative feedbackloops dominate caused by said inflation.
8up

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:31:40 AM

i do understand it roughly, i did read it, i am a trader but most of all: i understand the marketforces and the impact of the much too high emissionrate of new coins.
Bitcoin is a nice first try but there is the logic fault in it which says you need high inflation to secure the network. I say: you need low inflation to secure the price because nobody will mine worthless coins either.

the emission rate is not to fast. it's perfecly timed. it's just not perfectly timed for quick wins. and this is the hard thing many people have to learn. hence bitcoins distribution will lead to better distribution, than seen in other "inflation resistant" coins. in the long run distribution and usage equals value.

Always wrong until not.
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:32:30 AM

the emission rate is not to fast. it's perfecly timed. it's just not perfectly timed for quick wins. and this is the hard thing many people have to learn. hence bitcoins distribution will lead to better distribution, than seen in other "inflation resistant" coins. in the long run distribution and usage equals value.

it's volatile as fuck. It's useless as currency or store of value for years to come.
8up

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:35:06 AM

it's volatile as fuck. It's useless as currency or store of value for years to come.

true for now. so, what exactly don't you understand in: "the long run"?

Always wrong until not.
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:37:31 AM

in the long run fine, but this is the internet and my grandma doesn't use it. Informations go viral within days and people click shit a few billion times within weeks. So what sense does bitcoin for the internet make? None.

It's old story already for everyone on the net ... bitcoin is for my grandma not for the internet.

It is in a way designed it hinders its own adoption as internetmoney. Informations spread faster here.

Now you have a super volatil crazy token - why should people want to use it after all of this volatility. Nobody is going to trust it anytime soon.
8up

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:43:43 AM

in the long run fine, but this is the internet and my grandma doesn't use it. Informations go viral within days and people click shit a few billion times within weeks. So what sense does bitcoin for the internet make? None.

It's old story already for everyone on the net ... bitcoin is for my grandma not for the internet.

sorry, but i don't think, that bitcoin is nor should be for your grandma. people will stick to what they already know. especially if they become old ( i don't mean in age, but in their attitude to life).

Always wrong until not.
smalltimer (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:46:13 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 09:13:14 AM by smalltimer

it's good for gambling and speculation.

The bearmarkets are no fun at all.

It is useless to store value.

Can't be adopted for currency or value store right now ... long run, yes ... come back next decade. Thanks.

100$ possible.
Then rise to 1000$ possible

but normal people will not use that.

Bottom line:

and now it is further down - bottom? No idea when and where. Direction is: down.
Bearmarket is: 1year+

You people are masochists aren't you?

I do see the risk of a failure because interest and demand is in decline.

You know how it'll turn out? It'll keep going down and then suddenly shoot up 2000% (or more) in 2 weeks and then crash again to repeat this BS.

haha

grrreat coin you have there.

The bullshit is caused only by the too high emissionrate in the first place.

Less inflation = shorter bearmarket = no negative feedbackloops and rampant shortselling = more stability = faster growth = faster adoption = good profit for everybody = and actually more decentral mining

but masochism is ok too if that is what floats your boat  Roll Eyes

i did warn you: there is the possibility of a failure here
It will become eventually apparent later. I am very early and maybe i am wrong - maybe not.

I did loose faith in it to be quite fucking honest 
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:15:32 AM

I did tell you it is best case stagnation and worst case total fail.

Switch to lower inflation coins which are less volatile before these dipshits introduce elastic supply and hype nagation of free market trade.

#just sayin'

call me what you want. I tell you to diversify.

bitcoin is bleeding like a pig for the next 6 years.

you are all emotional wrecks from the last bubble and think it'll be going on like that. It won't. Now is stagnation due to demand/supply. (best case)

Litecoin trades contrary to bitcoin. The market is out of tune. Panic around the corner. Low inflation altcoins win.

#end of message, pussies

it's impossible to know what will happen to bitcoin in the next 6 years, come on!

P.S: can you make an example of  Low inflation altcoins?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: