Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very small amount needed, will pay back within 30 minutes (for a good reason)  (Read 1143 times)
9kv (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Learning

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:47:45 AM

Hi all. It's 12:36 AM right now and I have completely forgotten about a Bitcoin project I am presenting on tomorrow. Right now I'm doing the powerpoint, but I'd like to have a short video showing my wallet. unfortunately I am still waiting for the right time to buy back in and I have 0.00 bitcoin. I am asking for a tiny amount (<0.02) - one or two satoshi would even work - just so I can create this video of me using my wallet.
Thank you so much for understanding! I will post my presentation to this forum when I am done Smiley You guys have been a great help.

My address is, 1HL8wHoMZpFUkJxzRQth3VpHehcLJie5WB

Anything is appreciated! Cheesy

I have already written a twenty page thesis on it and this is just a presentation to introduce users to Bitcoin before hitting them with more technical thoughts in my thesis.

I will pay you back 100% with zero interest in less than 30 minutes.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:14:29 AM

Do you have any collateral or is this a non-collateral one?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:15:39 AM

Are you two the same person?  Very similar user names.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:19:03 AM

Are you two the same person?  Very similar user names.

Lolz, I actually thought that someone will surely ask this... Tongue

No, I ain't that guy... I don't know him, only asked him because I have that much and can lend him if he provides collateral...
Also, I will ask you to be the escrow in this case, if any deal ever happens... Wink

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:52:32 AM

almost similiar name...
Vod, Can you check those IP's account ?
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:57:44 AM

almost similiar name...

Yes, even I want to know who this bastard is? Seems to me someone tried to catch my nick... Seriously Vod, also let me know about this guy, whether I may go for a deal with him or not...

Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:38:06 AM

almost similiar name...

You are joking, right? Not only Vod can not check any IPs, you would think any scammer who is not completely brain dead would have had the sense to pick a vastly different username.

The thread is now irrelevant, as the said 30 minutes has passed long back.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:14:11 AM

almost similiar name...

You are joking, right? Not only Vod can not check any IPs, you would think any scammer who is not completely brain dead would have had the sense to pick a vastly different username.

The thread is now irrelevant, as the said 30 minutes has passed long back.

Thanks for the clarification to make that guy understand that it's not me... How is it possible for us to know who's the user behind the account?

I want to know about this user, as his id seems to be exactly like me... It may harm my reputation if he ever scams anyone here, as anyone can compare his nick with mine...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 01:52:52 PM

almost similiar name...

Yes, even I want to know who this bastard is? Seems to me someone tried to catch my nick... Seriously Vod, also let me know about this guy, whether I may go for a deal with him or not...

I'm not a moderator - I don't have access to IP logs.  I'm also not compensated in any way by this forum. I do what I do in futile hopes of keeping the BTC price high.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:27:07 PM

almost similiar name...

I'm not a moderator - I don't have access to IP logs.  I'm also not compensated in any way by this forum. I do what I do in futile hopes of keeping the BTC price high.   Undecided

whatchatalkinaboutwillis....price of BTC aint high.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:39:20 AM

Theymos is the only who can check IP FYI

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043