Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ ANNOUNCEMENT ] The Bitcoin Express  (Read 747 times)
Coin.Karma (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 03:34:55 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2012, 06:40:03 PM by Coin.Karma

Welcome to The Bitcoin Express. [BETA]

We wanted to create a unique shopping experience than what exists for bitcoin. We felt that for something as unique as bitcoin, the shopping experience, also needed to be unique. Actually anonymous like bitcoin.

The idea and method was to reverse engineer a shop. The user decides what he/she wants to buy and requests.  A simple system wherein whatever a bitcoin user wanted to buy with bitcoin would be sourced. This would automatically help build the database based on the maximum demand pattern.

The Bitcoin Express is a service more than a shop, but the final idea is for it to become something like a Designer Product Shop for Bitcoin. Based on product demand for Bitcoin purchases, we shall be adding the inmost demand products to our shop, which shall be added later as the idea takes footing, and we start gathering data based on our venture.
Have a great day.

Visit  www.thebitcoinexpress.com

UPDATES COMING SOON

BLOG to be added
Shopping Cart to be added.
Porting WooCommerce to bitcoin.
Induvidual shops based on categories.

Suggestions are welcome on the site.

Go ahead try it out, lets get some expressing done. Start asking away you could have your first product within the next 4-5 days.

ON THE LOOKOUT FOR

Wordpress Programmer, PHP, Plugin Development. (PM me)

thanks for your time. Looking forward to some active support from the forum in making it better. I think that once this post is up, I shall get some questions, which shall help fill up the F.A.Q?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: