Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:02:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Serious SEO Expert  (Read 959 times)
JackFrostees (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:03:46 AM

I am looking for a SEO expert. My budget is a couple grand a month. I am several similar sites that i need to the top of google search asap. Please message me, include your experience & contact info.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 02:35:29 PM

Have you checked out fiverr? They take bitcoin and there are a bunch of SEO gigs there that are effective and low cost.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:04:17 PM

Have you checked out fiverr? They take bitcoin and there are a bunch of SEO gigs there that are effective and low cost.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  Just google how bad fiver is for seo
Pichita

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:12:20 PM

rlly?
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:31:49 PM

I didn't find much, I saw some reports that said it worked and other said it didn't do much.  I used it myself once and got some good results for another site.  If not fiverr, what else works reliably for a good price?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

I didn't find much, I saw some reports that said it worked and other said it didn't do much.  I used it myself once and got some good results for another site.  If not fiverr, what else works reliably for a good price?
Fiverr is made up of individual sellers. I suppose sometimes you could get a good seller and sometimes you could get a bad one.

I believe that there are some people on here that can help you with it, it may be worth looking around the Services section more.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:53:53 PM

What are your keywords
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:44:22 AM

define "good results"
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:25:31 PM

I experimented on fiverr once, it's useless. They gave 25!low quality forum profile links that's it. But even Brian dream of backlinks said, that you need to find the best backlinks on fiverr, then they're going to be really helpful

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: