Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin's with the best market value [PayPal/Western/Moneygram/BT]  (Read 1675 times)
btclowen (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:50:49 AM

Hello,

My name is Michael and my intention is to buy bitcoins and stock them till the market value will explode , thats the main reason we pay the best price on the market .
Our payment methods :

PayPal
WesternUnion
MoneyGram
BankTransfer
Gift Cards

If your interested to sell don't hesitate to contact live chat/email .

www.btclowen.com ( you will find our current price there )

Sell your bitcoins instant with no risks .

With Respect,

Michael S. Lowen
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:53:52 AM

Hello,

My name is Michael and my intention is to buy bitcoins and stock them till the market value will explode , thats the main reason we pay the best price on the market .
Our payment methods :

PayPal
WesternUnion
MoneyGram
BankTransfer
Gift Cards

With Respect,

Michael S. Lowen

**// No , thanks  :

Money sent through PayPal and any other money transfer service that accepts credit cards can be easily reversed by the sender, even after several weeks. Therefore, you should only accept PayPal in trades with people you trust very highly.

This is why newbies are not likely to sell their PayPal USD for bitcoins successfully.

Some other services that are not totally safe:
- Bank transfers (ACH, etc.) except wire transfers
- Most gift cards.
- Moneypak
- AlertPay
- Paysafecards
- Dwolla
- Western Union (they reportedly will sue the recipient to recover money in some cases)
btclowen (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:57:07 AM

Hello,

Our payment methods :

PayPal
WesternUnion
MoneyGram
BankTransfer
Gift Cards

With Respect,

Michael S. Lowen

**// No , thanks  :

Money sent through PayPal and any other money transfer service that accepts credit cards can be easily reversed by the sender, even after several weeks. Therefore, you should only accept PayPal in trades with people you trust very highly.

This is why newbies are not likely to sell their PayPal USD for bitcoins successfully.

Some other services that are not totally safe:
- Bank transfers (ACH, etc.) except wire transfers
- Most gift cards.
- Moneypak
- AlertPay
- Paysafecards
- Dwolla
- Western Union (they reportedly will sue the recipient to recover money in some cases)

I am not sure what you meant with that  but i assume you was just trying to troll .
But anyway thanks for showing your interest in your way .
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:59:28 AM

To build up trust in this forum you could post some data regarding "BTC Lowen LTD" like where it is incorporated and the company registration number.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:59:36 AM

I am not sure what you meant with that  but i assume you was just trying to troll .

So I think you want to buy bitcoin with paypal ? Or am i wrong ?

Then read this :

if you are buying = chargeback
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:59:53 AM

Need more trust.
btclowen (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:06:28 AM

So I think you want to buy bitcoin with paypal ? Or am i wrong ?

Then read this :

if you are buying = chargeback

I am not sure why do you think we use robbed paypals .
If customers don't wont to use paypal there are other various payment methods .... which can also discuss on live chat if there is any wishes .
But anyway thanks for you feedback without any knowledge regarding my business , you can't promote your business on forums due to the trolls .
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:09:55 AM

Here's the real question to determine if your a scammer or not...

Do you accept escrow and if so, who?

btclowen (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:13:57 AM

Here's the real question to determine if your a scammer or not...

Do you accept escrow and if so, who?

I assume escrow means middleman right here .
Yes i will probably use it in time , but since i am new here ... i can be cheated extremely fast without calculating that the middleman is still human ( it doesn't mean he cant run away with the money aswell ) .
I will gain enough trust in time so we wont need anymore this type of deal's .
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:16:09 AM

Why are you hiding the owner of "btclowen.com" which by the way was registered 10 days ago? For a legitimate business one would expect your domain name registered to "BTC Lowen LTD" wherever that legal entity is incorporated.

https://who.is/whois/btclowen.com
btclowen (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:20:40 AM

Why are you hiding the owner of "btclowen.com" which by the way was registered 10 days ago? For a legitimate business one would expect your domain name registered to "BTC Lowen LTD" wherever that legal entity is incorporated.

https://who.is/whois/btclowen.com

As you may know bitcoin is illegal in some country's that's the main reason i requested privacy to my hosting company .
I am not hiding at all as you can see .
And for your own knowledge running a company doesn't mean you must own it few years first , you can run a company even the day you started it .
webuygp

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:08:12 PM

I wanna sell 1.2 BTC via westernunion i completed the form now what i have to do ? Send you the bitcoin ?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:52:33 PM

I wanna sell 1.2 BTC via westernunion i completed the form now what i have to do ? Send you the bitcoin ?

I'm sure he would LOVE for you to do that.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
webuygp

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:59:21 PM

Sold him 1.231 BTC got my mtcn within 10 minutes through e-mail .
Just picked up and everything work't smooth .
btclowen (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:04:55 PM

I am not sure why you just gave me minus feedback but anyway ... peoples like you ruin a community ( including business ) the wheel turns back all the time .
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:29:01 PM

100% SCAMMER
My amazon codes were removed from account in few hours  Cry

Check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868941.msg9638549#msg9638549

alt account of: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=397095 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=380653
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:38:59 PM

Hello,

Our payment methods :

PayPal
WesternUnion
MoneyGram
BankTransfer
Gift Cards

With Respect,

Michael S. Lowen

Scammer.

I bought amazon codes from webuygp (actually his alternative account). And I sent BTC to same address (13M5fwkMuFT7t3VY6Rm5tmZwm3kATUDmJo).
Fucking serial scammer!

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:13:27 PM

I am not sure why you just gave me minus feedback but anyway ... peoples like you ruin a community ( including business ) the wheel turns back all the time .

The only things I ruin are scammers opportunities to steal from people. So fuck off and die, you thieving POS.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
BenAnh

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:32:44 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 04:48:55 AM by BenAnh

The only things I ruin are scammers opportunities to steal from people. So fuck off and die, you thieving POS.
If you're good Tomato will remove the flag, just like how I got started! But this seems too good to be true until proven otherwise!

You can take a look at my thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524457.0
and this is my online wallet
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/12MJbmphBsLsYK3sYm6LHua4fFWi1AX1QE
I've done close to 500 BTC in the last 6 months and in 2015 I'm projecting to go over 1000 BTC in trading. I've used Paypal and other non-reversible payment methods to buy BTC with TRUST, that's a big one! However if you'd like to deal you will have to send first as always or use escrow (multisig).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: